Question about veganics

• Thread starter sevon7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shredder

After all the trouble you have with all these forums, have you ever considered in your hyper active mind, that it just might be you?

Perhaps a poll is in order. Like i said in another forum, at least at riu your a hero, maybe that is your place in life.

Top turd in the shit pile is better than bottom turd around here........shredder

V

Von

After all the trouble you have with all these forums, have you ever considered in your hyper active mind, that it just might be you?

Perhaps a poll is in order. Like i said in another forum, at least at riu your a hero, maybe that is your place in life.

Top turd in the shit pile is better than bottom turd around here........shredder

Now those are some true words of wisdom.

V

D

Dignan

Oh, Jesus. Really? Come on, if you have a degree you have to have something more/better in your arsenal.

Hey Sea,

Have you seen Matt Rize's blog? If he has a degree, it's in Blog Ripoffology because all he does is post information that other people have researched and recorded, sprinkled with some name-dropping in an attempt to establish credibility.

Hopefully he gets some professional help before he hurts somebody.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
How did Von get banned so quickly? Cripes. No, Diggy, I haven't seen Mr. Rize's blog. I'm always searching for INFORMATION.

Got my new microscope yesterday, I'm going into the micro-world! I always think about that one ride at Disneyland, gone now, the Incredible Shrinking Man or something like that. It was in Futureland, right by the People-mover. Or maybe it was part of the People-mover. It's been too long ago for me. Disneyland.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

unsubbed. This thread went to hell quickly, eh? SeaMaiden, I'd love to hear about the microscope results, and what you find. I appreciate you always seeking the truth over opinion/hearsay. Think you'll be able to get some photos of microcritters? that would be an interesting thread...lol. Peace

D

Dignan

How did Von get banned so quickly? Cripes. No, Diggy, I haven't seen Mr. Rize's blog. I'm always searching for INFORMATION.

I know you are, and we love you for it! The difference between you and Rize is that he has a need to be Top Dog at every cannabis forum, offends people needlessly, and tries to justify his own superiority complex by citing the fact that he is currently writing a grow book. Dude has a serious agenda and frankly comes off as rather homicidal at times.

Welcome to the micro-world! I can't wait to hear about your findings... I know you'll be stuck to that scope 24/7 for the next year. Just be sure to share what ya find.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
unsubbed. This thread went to hell quickly, eh? SeaMaiden, I'd love to hear about the microscope results, and what you find. I appreciate you always seeking the truth over opinion/hearsay. Think you'll be able to get some photos of microcritters? that would be an interesting thread...lol. Peace
I need an additional eyepiece, ncga said that there's a USB eyepiece that should slap right onto the scope. I think I should also source a polarizing filter, it's amazing what breaking up the light waves can illuminate. After that, a quick education from Dad and I should be ready to rock and roll.
I know you are, and we love you for it! The difference between you and Rize is that he has a need to be Top Dog at every cannabis forum, offends people needlessly, and tries to justify his own superiority complex by citing the fact that he is currently writing a grow book. Dude has a serious agenda and frankly comes off as rather homicidal at times.

Welcome to the micro-world! I can't wait to hear about your findings... I know you'll be stuck to that scope 24/7 for the next year. Just be sure to share what ya find.
Yeah, I'm not saying anything else about that. I just do what my mother taught me--give people rope, plenty of rope, and they'll do one of two things with it. They'll either tie a knot and hang on, or tie a noose and hang themselves. Happens every time.

As for the original question... I think I already offered up my opinion, which isn't very knowledgeable because of the malleability of terminology. In other words, veganics suggest vegetable matter only and that would necessarily preclude ANYTHING that comes from animals, including poo. Poo is precious, but my husband informed me last night that he is NOT peeing in a bucket for me, as he finds it uncivilized. I was shocked, and disappointed. How am I gonna make enough pee to feed everything? Better get to drinking!

Quite the topic, utilizing human urine (most papers I found discuss excreta in total) instead of chemical fertilizers.

Perhaps the pee deserves its own thread, but I would expect participation to be a little... weird. Not taken too seriously.

I

InTheBeginning

Seamaiden, If you don't mind sharing, what type of microscope did you get?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Celestron 44104 through Amazon. Had an issue with the first unit, but they got me squared away.

I

InTheBeginning

Celestron 44104 through Amazon. Had an issue with the first unit, but they got me squared away.

It looks as if it has the basics required; mechanical stage, abbe condenser. You may know already but you can increase the contrast across the organisms by closing down the iris in the condenser.

~ITB

Brendan C

Brendan C

I'm just saying. I'm sure that there are ways to grow veganicly that prove to produce amazing end products, but are they actually better than anyone else's? I've seen regular organic blackberry kush in a dispo in denver hit 16% and so delicious. The reality is there are countless ways to grow amazing buds, and it really all boils down to what you personally like, like my sister would eat cantalope like a big ass apple but I hate it. My wife thinks strawberry kush is the best tasting sweetest candy bud on earth while to me even the best samples honestly taste like smoking mold. Its about opinion and what you like just like foods and drinks. That's why different people like different strains. Personally. I think there's no better tasting bud than organically grown, and I've seen some insane potency combining traditional organics with our new nutrient technology. Realistically your all correct. Just stop arguing about who's better and have a conversation about what makes your method great and why you like it don't just be rude about it. No one will ever want to listen to you

Top Bottom