• Thread starter bankcee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wisher619

Wisher619

hahahahh dude
what is your problem
I see you just joined this forum and all you are doing is spouting nonsense
regurgitating what your schwagg bag buddies have told you..??...
the only thing youve been growing for 20 years is your belligerent ego.....
this forum is for people to share knowledge and experience and help when asked....
there really isnt a need for all the hostility....
maybe take a few puffs of your own
chill and realize that you dont know everything.....even if something dosnt add up in your head....instead of bashing....ask how that adds up to them.....for being an mind opening plant there sure are alot of closed minded growers out there

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
"You know, a bit of research into anthocyanins and you will easily find your statement to be false. YES, purple "can be" a type of fade." a type of fade?fade is a slang term.fade means by popular defenition when your plant is using its stored nutrients because its putting all its energy into its flowers because its going to die and its trying to procreate.no amount of research is going to tell me that purpling is the same thing as fade because they are two seperate things.end of story.
They are not 2 separate things hahaha whether you get a red/yellow/purple blah blah blah.... its all just a loss of chlorophyll. You should read up on plants in general and not some weed growers book.
hahahahh dude this guy is a complete douchebag to the highest degree......
what is your problem
I see you just joined this forum and all you are doing is spouting nonsense
regurgitating what your schwagg bag buddies have told you..??...
the only thing youve been growing for 20 years is your belligerent ego.....
this forum is for people to share knowledge and experience and help when asked....
there really isnt a need for all the hostility....
maybe take a few puffs of your own
chill and realize that you dont know everything.....even if something dosnt add up in your head....instead of bashing....ask how that adds up to them.....for being an mind opening plant there sure are alot of closed minded growers out there
He lost me at purple doesnt really exist hahaha

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I believe it's really a personal preference. I love seeing blonde buds, it's what was the best smoke when I was growing up. Others don't like that, others want nice, green buds at harvest. I honestly haven't tasted a huge difference between buds with a fade and no fade, but I am also not the best person to ask about things like flavors and scents.
(Bitten by a green Mojave rattler 15yrs ago, impacted my sense of smell to a large degree.)

I honestly don't think that if you have a plant that's ready to harvest, but is green, it's going to taste terrible or anything like that. Not with a proper dry and cure, it really shouldn't.

When I plan to induce the fade, I feed sugars, a good bit of them, and harvest within a two week window after that. When you feed sugars you induce a burst of bacterial growth. Those bacteria fix N in their bodies, making it temporarily unavailable to the plant. But! When they shit or die, that N is available again, so the sugar thing should be done with some care.

As for hydro and synthetic salts, it's been a while since I've grown using synthetics, but when I did, I didn't flush. I tapered off the feed and then kept it to a very low EC til finish. Maybe my buds were harsh, I didn't think so though.
I was beginning to wonder why i was not noticing a fade in this run...kept scratching head looking @ calendar looking @ trichromes for ambering that was happening...but no fade...kept thinking my timing was off or i didnt drop temps enuf on lights out...very informative and opened new areas of study....despite all the rhetoric....positive vibes to all! Thanks for sharing!

Top Bottom