Random Grow Journal (multi-strain)

• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

This is a separate journal I am keeping sperate from my main grow to avoid any confusion. I am just kinda winging it and have no real long term plan.

I have 2 going that I popped from some Mexican brick weed.
Random grow journal multi strain
Random grow journal multi strain 2

I still got this peyote critical struggling to survive
Random grow journal multi strain 4

I got a sour Larry lime pebbles 9 going under the blurple
Random grow journal multi strain 3

I got these chromatose that did NOT want to get rid of their helmets, as you can see. One came off naturally, the other one, I kinda fucked up in accident after it wouldn't come off for a couple days and I intervened.
Random grow journal multi strain 6
Random grow journal multi strain 8

And I got a couple 4 Kings going too
Random grow journal multi strain 7
Random grow journal multi strain 5

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

This Mexican brick weed is so healthy and vigorous, and always praying. It's a shame it's probably some shit weed LOL. And does anyone know what that weird discoloration is on the leaves of that one plant?

IMG 20181130 183702809
IMG 20181130 183722298
IMG 20181130 183728356

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Funny story about how vigorous these plants are... I popped a bunch of these Mexican brick seeds for practice before my first grow. I popped about 30. I planted like 15. I left the other ones in the paper towel and forgot about them. I check on them a couple days later, and they are in the paper towels, laying there, with their first set of true leaves already growing lol. These sure weren't delicate like some are.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I think most of the brickweed gets that way due to how they trim and handle them prior to smashing it into bricks. If you handle anything that way it’s going to turn out way shittier (if that’s a word) than bud treated the right way. Plus they don’t cure it or anything.

Not to mention it’s grown outdoors in less than ideal environments in soil that’s prolly not well Fertilized either.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I think most of the brickweed gets that way due to how they trim and handle them prior to smashing it into bricks. If you handle anything that way it’s going to turn out way shittier (if that’s a word) than bud treated the right way. Plus they don’t cure it or anything.

Not to mention it’s grown outdoors in less than ideal environments in soil that’s prolly not well Fertilized either.
Yeah, i think i read somewhere that they basically just chop it and throw it in a pile lol. It already smells nice n skunky

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter

Definitely, right? I mean no one is going to go into the trouble of smuggling bad weed to a country. Those guys probably have good genetics to start with and some people who knows how to grow that beans (at least the basics). After all they’re making money out of this.

Now we handle our weed with care and they don’t because most of the time they can’t. If you handle weed that is bad from the start like that, it’ll turn out to be complete shit. I bet that mex will turn out to be a fine plant but, @SoLowDolo watch out for hermies and males. Since these are seeded its either hermied or they were not feminised.

And they look a bit overwatered. These may like dryer climates and soils since they’re from mexican brick weed.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Definitely, right? I mean no one is going to go into the trouble of smuggling bad weed to a country. Those guys probably have good genetics to start with and some people who knows how to grow that beans (at least the basics). After all they’re making money out of this.

Now we handle our weed with care and they don’t because most of the time they can’t. If you handle weed that is bad from the start like that, it’ll turn out to be complete shit. I bet that mex will turn out to be a fine plant but, @SoLowDolo watch out for hermies and males. Since these are seeded its either hermied or they were not feminised.

And they look a bit overwatered. These may like dryer climates and soils since they’re from mexican brick weed.
Yeah, they could be, the pots dry a little slower in that tent. Also, they began their life in the other tent and when i moved them under the blurple, i noticed the leaf tips curled down some. Maybe it was a coincidence, just something i noticed...

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Ten minutes before lights on. About to nickname this one The Reverend lol. Cuz it prays an unusual amount, and at weird times too. I thought the leafs would droop because it might be over watered. I should also add that i am not pH-ing the water on these plants
IMG 20181204 175142314

B

Burned Haze

Looks kinda like Tmv

plants that were grown near tobacco and never treated with care/proper defenses could def have the issues or have the seeds?

maybe it’s just a mutant , but check out tmv if you haven’t

Latest posts

Top Bottom