Rapid rooter and watering auto...

• Thread starter Irishguy83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Yeah you can run 55-60% for a couple weeks yet. You want under 50% closer to 45 for the last 3 weeks
Since she just went into flower, also how to you guys feel about the plant yoyos with a stopper that holds them directly where I want them? Your thoughts on how i should dry and i need a course from Aquaman about how to do this right.... what I need for drying like I said before I was thinking of hanging dry bag? What's great in your opinion and how long would I dry for? How do I cure properly..... and what do I need for the last stage here?

Moshmen

Moshmen

I mean everyone does thiers slightly different I like like low to mid 60's and 55-60 RH. Usually around 10 days before it's ready to start curing.

Thank you for the kinds words man
[/QUOTE
That’s perfect I’m impatient and usually hang half in open air dark closet temp around d 70-72 in my house we keep it at 50-55 . Takes about 5 -6 days The rest goes in a tent about like aqua does. Then I can smoke about 3 weeks later
I will say this is another part where patience pays off! I just can’t do it! Lmao gotta have it now . Lol

Moshmen

Moshmen

Since she just went into flower, also how to you guys feel about the plant yoyos with a stopper that holds them directly where I want them? Your thoughts on how i should dry and i need a course from Aquaman about how to do this right.... what I need for drying like I said before I was thinking of hanging dry bag? What's great in your opinion and how long would I dry for? How do I cure properly..... and what do I need for the last stage here?
Never used them before, and like I said I don’t dry and cure 100% to best if my ability I get so it’s good enuff for me! @Aquaman is ur guy here , I will say again patience is a virtue

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Never used them before, and like I said I don’t dry and cure 100% to best if my ability I get so it’s good enuff for me! @Aquaman is ur guy here , I will say again patience is a virtue
I am I just want to finish strong cause I will be packing down for awhile.... until sometime in march.....

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

GH 3 part? Sorry little under the weather today. At this stage I would mix equal parts at about 400-450 ppm cause they gonna start eating a bit more in stretch. Maybe see how they do at 400. You have done a great job not over feeding yet and they look good any healthy. How long do you have left to harvest according to the seed supplier?

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

GH 3 part? Sorry little under the weather today. At this stage I would mix equal parts at about 400-450 ppm cause they gonna start eating a bit more in stretch. Maybe see how they do at 400. You have done a great job not over feeding yet and they look good any healthy. How long do you have left to harvest according to the seed supplier?
Christmas is the 10 week mark but it maybe new years due to how I had the rapid rooter problem but we'll see...... I need a link to a good scope for looking at tricomes I'm thinking of getting a microscope that plugs into phone.... then I can show you guys because I want as much amber as possible

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

As for the yoyos they work well but only use if ya need em.

I'm a little under the weather today and did a bit much so kinda medicated on top of that. I can tell you how I dry and cure but what's equally important is fading the nutes at the end. I also do not recommend using and bloom boosters. You have a beautiful looking girl there so just need to bring her home.

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

What would you put in ml wise of each one in this res I'm going to change with that 3 oart?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm going to switch to lotus 3 part perfect ph.... what do you think about that?
I don't care for the ph perfect stuff. I have never used it though and it should not be an issue. I just prefer to be in control of my ph. And ph balancing nutes don't do well if you try to ph

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Did my res change my ppm 500 and ph 5.84 but I took pictures and she has been blowing up with more nutes I wont go above this.... but check it out lights on...
20191124 192534
20191124 192507
20191124 192455

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Looking great. Just watch for leaf tips curling down. Not just a little but you will know it. If the leaves start to go dark green and a bit shiny that's also going to tell ya it's to much. But I think 500 will be ok
I think so also since I was going to take her to 450 I mean that's not to much but I'll watch I have 2 gals other mixture made up of all 3 at 10ml so I'll use that for now but I need to go get water again...

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

I think so also since I was going to take her to 450 I mean that's not to much but I'll watch I have 2 gals other mixture made up of all 3 at 10ml so I'll use that for now but I need to go get water again...
Then after harvest I'm shutting down until march

Top Bottom