Rapid rooter and watering auto...

• Thread starter Irishguy83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thinking after one res change after 1 gal mixture but knowing my nutes what should I go to this next res change @ 33% I'm still adding
Need pics in natural light but see how much they are eating now after 24hr on the higher ppm

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

So I've been busy as hell being that Thanksgiving is this week mine started today lol..... got back today had to give her 3/4 gal today I made a heavier dose of that mixture I went to 10ml on all 3 in one gal brought ppm 330 ph 5.75 adjusted temp down to 74f and dropped rh to 45% she started flowering I dont have a pic but when I thought she changed she did and she has hairs coming out the tips of several different sites..... hoping i can pull through the rest here at the end...

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Came back today and took these in her night time.... still having humidity problem
20191124 131146

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

So since I just started flower I'll be fine with this higher RH until this weekend right?

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Yeah you can run 55-60% for a couple weeks yet. You want under 50% closer to 45 for the last 3 weeks
Ok then I'll make my order friday put my window kit in and see what happens I'll be grabbing plant yoyos, pruners, hanging dry bags, dont even know how many or how big of jars yet....

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Ok then I'll make my order friday put my window kit in and see what happens I'll be grabbing plant yoyos, pruners, hanging dry bags, dont even know how many or how big of jars yet....
And are the dry bags the way to go.... then into jars popping g open every 24hrs making sure that what was on bottom gets moved to top.... and can I do this in the freezer or not smart?

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Yeah you can run 55-60% for a couple weeks yet. You want under 50% closer to 45 for the last 3 weeks
Aquaman you've been my guide through this and to mossman for your help also and to the 2 or 3 others thanks I dont know your named here no disrespect just a major thanks for you guys taking your time to educate me more than all the books and previous grows where was growing 20 plants inside a large fishing boat ....... can you guys help me with how to dry proper and how to cure that right way? Plz

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Aquaman you've been my guide through this and to mossman for your help also and to the 2 or 3 others thanks I dont know your named here no disrespect just a major thanks for you guys taking your time to educate me more than all the books and previous grows where was growing 20 plants inside a large fishing boat ....... can you guys help me with how to dry proper and how to cure that right way? Plz
I mean everyone does thiers slightly different I like like low to mid 60's and 55-60 RH. Usually around 10 days before it's ready to start curing.

Thank you for the kinds words man

Top Bottom