Rapid rooter and watering auto...

• Thread starter Irishguy83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Ok that would make sense but i would attribute it to move favorable conditions for IPM. cooler temps and higher humidity also usually still air. I'm looking but nothing either way

This was for hothouse tomatoes, peppers and cuke production. I'f I could get out of bed I'd go through my textbooks and try and find something on it. But that ain't happening tonight lol.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

This was for hothouse tomatoes, peppers and cuke production. I'f I could get out of bed I'd go through my textbooks and try and find something on it. But that ain't happening tonight lol.
No no its kinda making sense but there sure is fuck all out there for info on this. At least not easy to find

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
No no its kinda making sense but there sure is fuck all out there for info on this. At least not easy to find

A lot of little "trade secrets" arent widely published or known about. Its how the botanists keep their consulting gigs lol.

A lot of things havent been tested scientifically still too. So a lot stuff like this is based on hypothesis, and believe me professors have no problem inserting their hypothesis' into the curriculum lol. You just dont get tested on that stuff.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

A lot of little "trade secrets" arent widely published or known about. It how the botanists keep their consulting gigs lol.
Im off to bed but now ya got me thinking dam you... lol. As i see it its going to come down to possibly a reaction with air contact and cell regeneration so thats where im gonna look tomorrow

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Im off to bed but now ya got me thinking dam you... lol. As i see it its going to come down to possibly a reaction with air contact and cell regeneration so thats where im gonna look tomorrow
Yeah I'm going to get window venting stuff next weekend not this weekend dont have the funds right now..... I'm thinking of getting a small dehumidifier to help idk I'm trying to find one under $100..... not sure if that's going to work needing auto restart been looking all over online...

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah I'm going to get window venting stuff next weekend not this weekend dont have the funds right now..... I'm thinking of getting a small dehumidifier to help idk I'm trying to find one under $100..... not sure if that's going to work needing auto restart been looking all over online...
Can look for used but I would thoroughly clean it and make sure it works and pulls water out. Often you can here the compressor kick on but the freon has leaked out and it's not worth try to repair and refill. So make sure it's pulling water out. They should also throw warm are since they produce some heat.

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Can look for used but I would thoroughly clean it and make sure it works and pulls water out. Often you can here the compressor kick on but the freon has leaked out and it's not worth try to repair and refill. So make sure it's pulling water out. They should also throw warm are since they produce some heat.
I'll keep looking I'm trying to get it mapped out and all before I just get one.... so I will get one of those 4" window kits where they are thin and go out window then just need 6" to 4" reducer... my new prefilter will be here today and I'll put my carbon filter back in..... trying to figure out if I want to go ahead and get the inkbird controller for humidity now or wait for next round.....

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'll keep looking I'm trying to get it mapped out and all before I just get one.... so I will get one of those 4" window kits where they are thin and go out window then just need 6" to 4" reducer... my new prefilter will be here today and I'll put my carbon filter back in..... trying to figure out if I want to go ahead and get the inkbird controller for humidity now or wait for next round.....
Wait you may not even need it

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Wait you may not even need it
Ok yeah I'll just get the window kit the way I said there I think that's my best bet..... so my intake has mesh that's has a little carbon filter with it..... I have to take that mesh off so far I dont trust that little intake mesh cover.... i have a vent half way open to it that is the tent mesh window on bottom next to intake with the mesh..... sorry sometimes I'll write it out to make sure i understand it right hope that makes sense lol.... my biggest deal with going out the window.... is there going to be steam like a dry? And I have the week to make sure its not going to smell outside.... I just dont trust only a carbon filter....

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok yeah I'll just get the window kit the way I said there I think that's my best bet..... so my intake has mesh that's has a little carbon filter with it..... I have to take that mesh off so far I dont trust that little intake mesh cover.... i have a vent half way open to it that is the tent mesh window on bottom next to intake with the mesh..... sorry sometimes I'll write it out to make sure i understand it right hope that makes sense lol.... my biggest deal with going out the window.... is there going to be steam like a dry? And I have the week to make sure its not going to smell outside.... I just dont trust only a carbon filter....
No there is no steam but if it's winter and cold enough to see your breath any warm air will be visible.

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

No there is no steam but if it's winter and cold enough to see your breath any warm air will be visible.
That's what I'm worried about but I have an old stoner trick..... same method as hot through paper towel roll with scented dryer sheets stuffed inside..... since its heat and all wouldnt that push the scent off dryer sheets outside?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

That's what I'm worried about but I have an old stoner trick..... same method as hot through paper towel roll with scented dryer sheets stuffed inside..... since its heat and all wouldnt that push the scent off dryer sheets outside?
It will be good in addition to a carbon filter yes. But alone it would smell like a skunk wearing perfume lol

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

This is why I went ahead and got the new prefilter.... and it goes back up today......
20191122 140759

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Yeah you gonna need a new one lol
Ok so got the carbon filter back in tent.... less noise by far but alrdy knew that lol..... she drank 1/4 gal in 24hr period but looking good and got that filter swopped out in time she is letting off quite the aroma today..... dont know if she is going into flower or not I'm watching for it......
20191122 172340
20191122 172311

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Ok so got the carbon filter back in tent.... less noise by far but alrdy knew that lol..... she drank 1/4 gal in 24hr period but looking good and got that filter swopped out in time she is letting off quite the aroma today..... dont know if she is going into flower or not I'm watching for it......View attachment 913186View attachment 913187
One more thing here Aquaman my ph after I put in that mixture was low but 5.4 raised to 5.9 to be safe.... ppm was at 145 put it up to 250

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

One more thing here Aquaman my ph after I put in that mixture was low but 5.4 raised to 5.9 to be safe.... ppm was at 145 put it up to 250
Yeah ph will go down again when you add nutes. You may need more res changes as she gets bigger. Each time you add back 4 gal change the res. You may end up doing it almost 2 times a week for a bit.

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Yeah ph will go down again when you add nutes. You may need more res changes as she gets bigger. Each time you add back 4 gal change the res. You may end up doing it almost 2 times a week for a bit.
Thinking after one res change after 1 gal mixture but knowing my nutes what should I go to this next res change @ 33% I'm still adding

Top Bottom