Rapid rooter and watering auto...

• Thread starter Irishguy83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah I would love that I would like to do a 3 plant system.... and currently going through the sites you sent me much thanks on everything.... so I know I need 4 5 gal buckets right and then airstone for each plant bucket.... but that's the basics I know plus submersible pump all facing same way either at start of tubing to next bucket or at start of each bucket
Better like a 20 gal res and 3-4 5gal buckets the more water the more stable. Size is not much different. I will get ya links to every single part ya need tomorrow. Of course there is better or budget options but we can go through it

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Better like a 20 gal res and 3-4 5gal buckets the more water the more stable. Size is not much different. I will get ya links to every single part ya need tomorrow. Of course there is better or budget options but we can go through it
So this girl is something she did grow about an inch to an inch and a half over night.... after watering her the ph was at 5.75 so no balance needed.... and the aroma is beautiful the next time I'm in there I'll describe the smells... I was going to do it now but wife is making coffee so not sure if that's the girl or not......
20191117 152849
20191117 152739

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Good shit bro
Hey Aquaman I was thinking and before I do the change to rdwc I want to run one of these 2 photos I have which are diamond og and BlackBerry kush..... I personally like diamond og over blackberry..... if you had to pick which would you run if only 1 of those 2?

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Either... Up to you man
So today just doing the normal stuff and lots of new growth everyday but I keep watching for any canoeing in my top leafs... and when I went to balance today the ph was down instead of up usually around 7 today was 4.93..... she is now exactly 24" from light @ 34k lux. Here are pics to tell me if I should go ahead and raise lights or what lol...
20191118 183214
20191118 183201
20191118 183156
20191118 183136
20191118 183127

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So today just doing the normal stuff and lots of new growth everyday but I keep watching for any canoeing in my top leafs... and when I went to balance today the ph was down instead of up usually around 7 today was 4.93..... she is now exactly 24" from light @ 34k lux. Here are pics to tell me if I should go ahead and raise lights or what lol...View attachment 911726View attachment 911727View attachment 911728View attachment 911729View attachment 911730
You checking the ph the same time of day? Did the ppm increase quite a bit? Could be your over feeding. It's possible they are drinking a lot more than eating you will see a rise in ppm if this is the case. Don't panic but ph drop can be root issues but let's look at the other factors first.

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

You checking the ph the same time of day? Did the ppm increase quite a bit? Could be your over feeding. It's possible they are drinking a lot more than eating you will see a rise in ppm if this is the case. Don't panic but ph drop can be root issues but let's look at the other factors first.
Not panicking the roots are white and they only have some color like I told you from the great white being mixed in..... I just got my lights to the timing I needed I've been adjusting my time just a little to make sure lights out is during day..... I did put water in before checking so I'll just have to recheck tomorrow.... and tomorrow during lights out I'll grab a picture for you of plant do you want me to try and get a pic of my roots?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Not panicking the roots are white and they only have some color like I told you from the great white being mixed in..... I just got my lights to the timing I needed I've been adjusting my time just a little to make sure lights out is during day..... I did put water in before checking so I'll just have to recheck tomorrow.... and tomorrow during lights out I'll grab a picture for you of plant do you want me to try and get a pic of my roots?
Nah you notice if there is an issue.

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Ok I'll be checking and watering around 6pm pacific so I'll post after that
I got up today and checked her out now I have a vigilant mind to watch closely what's going on.... I didnt add any water not until 6pm this evening but my ph dropped back down it was at 4.93 so I took it up to 5.8 I'll be check again in a bit..... thing is I was checking twice a day and then I got in a groove where my ph was staying in a good zone since she is drinking more i think instead of bringing my ph to 5.75 take to flat 6 then I have that bounce room? Pulled bucket up to check roots they are beautiful..... I'm confused from yesterday Aquaman the drop in ph is supposed to be bad right? She is growing great and smelly as every which is beginning to be a big smell I am enjoying. Not watering until 6pm so I will post an update then..... oh one other thing my water I'm adding in I had been just pouring it in and stir check ph then adjust get back with me

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I got up today and checked her out now I have a vigilant mind to watch closely what's going on.... I didnt add any water not until 6pm this evening but my ph dropped back down it was at 4.93 so I took it up to 5.8 I'll be check again in a bit..... thing is I was checking twice a day and then I got in a groove where my ph was staying in a good zone since she is drinking more i think instead of bringing my ph to 5.75 take to flat 6 then I have that bounce room? Pulled bucket up to check roots they are beautiful..... I'm confused from yesterday Aquaman the drop in ph is supposed to be bad right? She is growing great and smelly as every which is beginning to be a big smell I am enjoying. Not watering until 6pm so I will post an update then..... oh one other thing my water I'm adding in I had been just pouring it in and stir check ph then adjust get back with me
Ok and what is the ppm change in 24 hrs? It's possible you are to heavy on the nutes and as she is drinking more that eating that will cause the concentration to increase in ppm and lower the ph.

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Ok and what is the ppm change in 24 hrs? It's possible you are to heavy on the nutes and as she is drinking more that eating that will cause the concentration to increase in ppm and lower the ph.
Dude now I'm panicked but I'm stoned too.... ppm is at 40 from 172

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Dude now I'm panicked but I'm stoned too.... ppm is at 40 from 172
Ah ok your feeding to little. Bump it up to 300ppm. Ph is unstable because of very low ppm

Then check it in 24hrs and can adjust again if needed

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

I have lights out in 2 and a half hours should I change now?
Not trying to be a bother but I've read and i think you told me to not to water 2 hours before lights out and that's what I'm at... but due to the situation should change now its no problem to do so I just want to be crystal clear

Top Bottom