Rare Dankness 2013

• Thread starter mrs.raredankness
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Ill be there for sure, i need me some leroy beans. I thought i seen you postv it was a tk bx???

mrs.raredankness

mrs.raredankness

Wlkerkusby homelessbeans

Walker KUSH grow out...

P

paulycali

I would love me some Rugburn OG :D

Hopefully they will be at the cup. Looking forward to the show

clown shoes

clown shoes

Mrs Raredankness

It was nice meeting you at the cup. I've heard on here today that you told Kushtrees he got the last pack of Lee Roy's,then you told Kushtrees friend the same thing. Dan Kherbs posted he was happy he got the last pack of Lee Roy's but he was bummed because he tried to get 3 packs from you for various farmers here that didn't make it. That's a bummer that would have been nice. Then there's me, you also told me I got the last pack of Lee Roy's. So hopefully the beans are fire because other than that your a lying sack of shit. Why lie over stupid shit unless your just a head case? Aren't there any nice normal honest breeders out there?

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

not coming to anyones defense,

but everyone wants those leeroys... i would have made a list of people that pre-wanted them and sold them that way.....i know quite a few people that couldnt even get a pack....

no reason to sell out, or let people get more than one. i'd say that too, so people wouldnt bug me for multiple packs. spreading the seeds out there instead of letting a few big growers buy all the packs is exactly how it should have been. comin off pretty hostile and a "sack of shit" has nothing to do with anything.... if you were limited on something everything wants of course your going to hoard it. sell those beans to someone that'd treat em w some respect!

you say shes lying about stupid shit, i think you're flipping out over stupid shit. sorry but heating up a totally positive thread with bs like this i will say hey YOU'RE the one that is out of line, dude, not someone that puts forth hard work and tests shit before they sell at an amazing price.... know anyone else with a triangle bx w ghost OG mixed in that good??? nah, stop talkin shit.

clown shoes

clown shoes

She could have just said one pack per person. She didn't have to take it a step further and lie to all of us and tell us we got the last pack. You sound stupid as fuck defending someone who lies just to lie. Grow the fuck up and stand for integrity. Your just another sack of shit. Imvho

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

i just think its funny how you're splitting hairs from integrity- as to whats someone has said, all while you're going to pop THEIR beans and call it amazing....

that integrity you speak of, let someone who didnt get a pack buy it off you. stand behind what you say then.

S

smoketrees

not sure if hes talking about me? kush trees, smoke trees????
I bought some leroy, and was told it was limit one per person, and i got the last pack. And then my bro went and got a pack and they told him it was the last pack. neither of us were helped by a female though, so i wouldnt go calling Mrs. Rare Dankness a liar.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Tbh, if u really look at it, there isnt any difference in what she/they told you. being that there was a limit of 1 pack per person, you really did get the last And so did others.
Now if she/they told you such thing and sold others multi packs of the leeroy, than thats something different.

Top Bottom