Rare Dankness 2013

• Thread starter mrs.raredankness
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
She could have just said one pack per person. She didn't have to take it a step further and lie to all of us and tell us we got the last pack. You sound stupid as fuck defending someone who lies just to lie. Grow the fuck up and stand for integrity. Your just another sack of shit. Imvho
You really seem to be taking it personal to an unnecessary degree

This has nothing to do with integrity and I doubt the folks were " lying just to lie" ...From a marketing perspective, they say "just one pack" because there are invariably people who will try to haggle for more than their allotted share, whereas saying: "you got the last one" ends the topic of conversation so you and 200 other self-entitled cats don't waste time haggling during a marketing event where time is limited and valuable....similar to the type of entitlement where a dude will go into another dude's test thread and talk shit about a marketing tactic that he feels didn't adequately fulfill his expectations. But hey, if the clown shoe fits right?

You got your one pack of seeds... Take them home, do an open pollination and then you'll have an endless supply of those genetics at hand.... Not too hard really

soserthc1

soserthc1

You really seem to be taking it personal to an unnecessary degree

This has nothing to do with integrity and I doubt the folks were " lying just to lie" ...From a marketing perspective, they say "just one pack" because there are invariably people who will try to haggle for more than their allotted share, whereas saying: "you got the last one" ends the topic of conversation so you and 200 other self-entitled cats don't waste time haggling during a marketing event where time is limited and valuable....similar to the type of entitlement where a dude will go into another dude's test thread and talk shit about a marketing tactic that he feels didn't adequately fulfill his expectations. But hey, if the clown shoe fits right?

You got your one pack of seeds... Take them home, do an open pollination and then you'll have an endless supply of those genetics at hand.... Not too hard really
^^^ 100% agree

mrs.raredankness

mrs.raredankness

Wow.... One person got the last pack on sat. 2 people that has packs held did NOT show up to claim the packs I held. So I released them. So yes, on Sat. Someone got the last pack that was not held. THen later 2 more packs came avaiable. also, you could say the same thing about Rugburn, I sold the last pack on sat. Then on Sun i found a pack put in the wrong pile of strains when i organized them for the day, so technally that person on Sunday got the last pack. And RARE DARKNESS, last pack sold mid Sat. , someone sisn't pick up his reqested held, after 5 i realease it to a kid that swore he'd come back after 5. He was there 5 on the dot. Some times Shit happens, things get misplaced and found, sometimes people don't pick out their pack they held. So thank you Clown Shoes for pointing out how things can go wrong, next time I just won't hold specail request and when their gone their gone.

EVOKE

EVOKE

im glad i was the smart one to request my order a head of time... and i have mad respect for Mrs. Raredankness keeping her word with me....
Rare dankness logo

Hotsause

Hotsause

EVOKE you are a fucking genious :( I really wish i would have used my brain and did that myself. Leeroy, Blue Ox, and More Star Killers are on my list hopefully ill be able to get them somewhere soon.

Hotsause

Hotsause

Mrs Raredankness

It was nice meeting you at the cup. I've heard on here today that you told Kushtrees he got the last pack of Lee Roy's,then you told Kushtrees friend the same thing. Dan Kherbs posted he was happy he got the last pack of Lee Roy's but he was bummed because he tried to get 3 packs from you for various farmers here that didn't make it. That's a bummer that would have been nice. Then there's me, you also told me I got the last pack of Lee Roy's. So hopefully the beans are fire because other than that your a lying sack of shit. Why lie over stupid shit unless your just a head case? Aren't there any nice normal honest breeders out there?

And your name fits you well.... Clown Here i got a song for you

soserthc1

soserthc1

dont let this yahoo ruin in for everyone! fuck this dude. trying to create more problems than he's ever fixed.

its always a good thing when kids are crying that you sold out though right?
Wow was gonna type the exact same thing after i read mrs rd 's post , don't let one clown who actually got his pack dictate your way of doing things , can't please everyone and they(your gear) are obviously in great demand so you must be doing something to please the masses .....just my 2 cent ...

S

smoketrees

i hope you guys arent lumping me in with clown. LOL!

I plan to maybe make f2s with the leroys i got, or more likely use a male to hit to my TK cut, or possibly even a open pollination to the 40 or so mothers i got...
Mrs. Raredankness - Has moonshine, or any of your breeder ever reversed your males to help with selections? was wondering your thoughts on this?

soserthc1

soserthc1

i hope you guys arent lumping me in with clown. LOL!

I plan to maybe make f2s with the leroys i got, or more likely use a male to hit to my TK cut, or possibly even a open pollination to the 40 or so mothers i got...
Mrs. Raredankness - Has moonshine, or any of your breeder ever reversed your males to help with selections? was wondering your thoughts on this?
not at all ....

S

smoketrees

ok alright. I feel bad cause what i said is partly what prompted him to go awol. lol.

man wish i grabbed a pack of rare darkness, that sounds pretty dope. Might have to try to make my own version with a leroy male

soserthc1

soserthc1

ok alright. I feel bad cause what i said is partly what prompted him to go awol. lol.

man wish i grabbed a pack of rare darkness, that sounds pretty dope. Might have to try to make my own version with a leroy male
I don't see it that way each person is responsible for there own words and Mrs Dankness explained why she said that , besides he got his pack - so i really don't see the gripe anyway ..... she was nice enough to hold stuff for people ,

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

What's up evoke.. When U going to get to poppin.. Want to see everyone's leeroy in full effect.. Wasn't able to grab any cuz u guys took them all..

Mrs raredankess, u guys have some nice work.. When can we expect more leeroy and docs og...

S

smoketrees

ok so im slightly confused, The RD #2 and #3 males are basically continuous bx's to the p1s? so RD#2 is rare dankness #1 bx'd to TK? I know its probably been explained over and over, but i tried searching around for a more direct explanation of the #2 male, but couldnt really find anything other than the #2 and #3 being continued bx's to either ghost or tk?

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Whatever Leeroy lol! You ain't got nothing on my Rugburn's ;)

Speaking of Doc's...i got a few that are just about to show there sex. That and some Scott's Og. I will post some pics as soon as i get a new camera. I gotta get on that asap. Pics coming soon

Pauly would much appreciate some shots of ur docs og.. Was also trying to pick up the rug burn og, but they sold out as well...

Got high, got lost on the way, and arrived late to the show, lesson learned.. Haha..

Latest posts

Top Bottom