Raskal verified clones?

• Thread starter squarepusher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I new the WiFi #1 was closely guarded.. She is mega bad ass.. I'm starting 2 see some of ur gear pop up Aligee.. It's gunna b fun seeing where ur gear pops up at..ur beans could land anywhere.. Keep up the great work.. I'm gunna have 2 peep ur boy's club.. I've seen it but I've never stopped u can't miss the gaint sign..

Aligee

Aligee

I new the WiFi #1 was closely guarded.. She is mega bad ass.. I'm starting 2 see some of ur gear pop up Aligee.. It's gunna b fun seeing where ur gear pops up at..ur beans could land anywhere.. Keep up the great work.. I'm gunna have 2 peep ur boy's club.. I've seen it but I've never stopped u can't miss the gaint sign..

Which gear is that??? ya thats my boy that owns that one hes a chef and theres grub on fridays from what i heard im gonna leave him some strawberry D and afew others soon !!!

E

ESK

Thnks for correcting me. I knew there was some clones dropped off there just didn't know if the wifi was in the drop. I'm glad I got that cut of wifi now I'm gonna digg and try to find another keeper.

Yo goo you need to check those dudes around your town bro. I stay in watts and I'm doing straight outdoor and boy I'm ready. These mofos better not even try nothing funny ..lol.

Wut up aligee how everything homie.!? Gonna see what the wifi does outdoors this season. That and couple other ogr gear.

Aligee

Aligee

Wut up aligee how everything homie.!? Gonna see what the wifi does outdoors this season. That and couple other ogr gear.

Was goodG !!! outdoor wifi is just as good no bs shes something else ive been hella busy but im still coming for them cuts brah ...

Aligee

Aligee

I know theres some sativa leaners in there i found some when i dropped 15 beans of wifi back when i would keep everything for afew runs then select your keepers i still got six originals beans left maybe ill popp some too with you all

E

ESK

Lol so you was hiding the dank all this time aligee.. keeping those 6 frijoles for a rainy day or what.. yeah bro after this run is done ill be more than glad to roll up your way and enjoy a fat sesh with the elusive making goo.lol dude I was in line with him at ngc I was like 3 spots behing him. I can only remember his girl not exactly but I do and its only cus she was the only girl in line besides all of us guys. So now I've seen goo now I just gotta meet him. Lol

And now that you told me wifi is golden outdoors then she's gonna have to sleep outside for the summer. I might do couple of wifi and stardawg with some og for good measure. Lol

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Aligee I'm talkin' about the beans u sent in 4 free.. Didn't they say they were gunna give them free? I'm sayin ur beans u made r turning up & there gunna keep turning up in crazy places..

ESK I had 2 erase both times I responded 2 ur post.. I can only say so much online..But I can say it's good over here!! Nobody tryed any funny stuff but u never no... I'm juss mega paranoid..That's the thing I've been doing outside 4 along time now & u can eazy smell my shit from maybe 4 houses away.. & everybody being so broke rite now u juss never no...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I member 2 sneaky guys walkin' around.. I kinda was thinking I bet this is the Homie ESK sneaking back 2 his car 2 take a smoke break.. But I new all of us were growers & we were all standing rite in front of a bizzy road like Jack Asses.. I wasn't sure who was paranoid so I didn't bust out & say is that U ESK? I didn't no if It was kool 2 speak up in that kinda scene.. The whole time I was thinking a Jack Boy could steak out the spot look 4 the Jack Asses standing rite in front of the club They got money.. Should we jack them 4 there money now or wait till they get there weed.. Or a smart Jack Boy would say no let's follow those growers home & get them later.. I don't think they would follow me 4hrs but u local guys... I would of been mega paranoid that's y I didn't put u on Blast like that Doggie.. If I said what up ESK then maybe somebody would of said that guy gots a gang of shit..so I kept it quite.. Better safe then sorry.. & after I got my beans I was gone sending any jacker that mite fallow me I sent him on a crazy goose chase..

E

ESK

Lol goo I was the dude with the red hat.! Walking with the tall ass dude. Lol that's my boy cheaplastic. My truck was parked right were the line started. Lorddankistein or something like that was in fron t of me also and the dude with the blue hat and long hair I believe was 44 from 44 seed supply. Yup all of us growers. We know each other in our own world but reality is different.lol

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I member the tall guy.. The only ride I member was the guy that moved his truck rite by the hand rails & pulled in super fast like he was gunna take out the whole front of the line.. I was like yea then I'll b 1st.. I member the guys rite in back of me talkin' about a grip of OGR crosses that were not available that day.. They wanted 2 get a pack of every strain OGR had they were master minding a mega plan about having all the White Strains.. The guys in front of me were talkin' about White Fire they were talking about how bomb it looked & everybody in front of me had 2 update there info.. I though they were gunna go Maniac & get there own Beans..I ended up being the 2nd person in there & I was 5th I line..
My chick was like all u guys talk about the same shit.. She was trippin' cuz she new what everybody was talkin' about.. White Fire, White Fire was all I heard..

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

verified OGRASKAL clones if your willing to drive up to central Cali co-op here I drop at as of 5/1 ,urklexbubblegum, whitexbubba,kkscx18,whitexurkle soon to arrive whitemaster,whiteS1,kkscwhite, whitefire @natures best secret garden Clovis ,ca... if your looking for something in particular give em a call they'll set u up don't forget to mention Thcfarmer good luck ...aligee

hey aligee, i was wondering of youre still droppin clone to that dispensary. i know this is an old thread so i hope you respond. thanks.

Aligee

Aligee

hey aligee, i was wondering of youre still droppin clone to that dispensary. i know this is an old thread so i hope you respond. thanks.

No there a delivery only now and that post was premature the only ones that were dropped off were whiteurkle & white S1 im not allowed to advertise here without paying Logic for it so i cant even really get cuts out to anyone some are available thru me just NOT wifi#1 etc.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

oh ok. i read the thread this morning and tried to call them but got an answering machine so i thought id try contacting you. how much do i have to pay logic to get some cuts haha.

Aligee

Aligee

oh ok. i read the thread this morning and tried to call them but got an answering machine so i thought id try contacting you. how much do i have to pay logic to get some cuts haha.

Not sure what you mean...

slausongardens

slausongardens

Thnks for correcting me. I knew there was some clones dropped off there just didn't know if the wifi was in the drop. I'm glad I got that cut of wifi now I'm gonna digg and try to find another keeper.

Yo goo you need to check those dudes around your town bro. I stay in watts and I'm doing straight outdoor and boy I'm ready. These mofos better not even try nothing funny ..lol.

damn outdoor in watts? haha everythings so crowded i couldnt imagine, im down the street and im paranoid about the indoor but i always say that areas like this are better cuz people mind their damn business and the cops are hella busy with everything else. u just gotta stay out of the neighborhood drama... good luck with that shit, if i ever get a whiff of that white ill know its you.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

sorry if i just broke the rules i didnt know if i was to post what i did. wont happen again.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Your good big cheese ya you didn't know no thang big cheese is good peoples I told him about how chill the farm was and how every body here is here to learn and help people learn and all the good people that are here and the good info help the farm and us farmers are all about I'm glad to see he made it here your really gonna like bro your not gonna find nicer cooler people any where else that's for sure and hell your one of the coolest dudes know so you deff gonna like it here

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

good lookin bro. i think its time to get around some farmers and leave the kiddies alone!

Top Bottom