RD's winter DWC grow

• Thread starter Radio_Dread
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Radio_Dread

Blueberry responded really well so far to being topped. all plants are lookin' really healthy. will post some updates in a day or so. prob when 3 week of veg gets here.

R

Radio_Dread

Update 1/18/10

what up guys. just alil update 3rd week of veg for Blueberry and bubblegum, also BB is topped.

DSC00614

DSC00616

DSC00617

DSC00618

The front 2 in soil are K.O kush and the one in the back is Sage 'n' Sour. They are at one week since they broke ground:sign0072:.

RD:cool0041:

R

Radio_Dread

update 1/21/10 day 24 veg

Just a couple pics for anyone who might be following this grow:
DSC00620

DSC00621

DSC00622

DSC00623

the baby K.O kush and sage 'n' sour are at day 10 now and workin' on there 3rd set of true leaves. will be starting veg soon, under 24 hr floro now. much love.

RD:anim_30:

R

Radio_Dread

Thanks dude, its acutally a grow bright original. its 3x3x6.5. thats what the local shop sells

L

LA Woman

Sweet! My new grow is going to be DWC. (with much debate over ebb and flow) Good luck. Meagan :)

R

Radio_Dread

hey thanks, thats great to hear your next go will be DWC. it really is any easy system to get dailed in and get going. let me know if ya got any questions. oh my system now is actually a RDWC with a 20 gal resi by the way:character0103:

L

LA Woman

Hey radio tbo I really haven't done any studies on RDWC. So I am lost on what the R means. Sorry. I will try to find out in the next day or so though. Sorry for sounding like a noob. Meagan :)

R

Radio_Dread

Oh hey sorry, it just means that its Recircluating. that the water is never just sitting in the buckets, it eventually goes back to the resi.

R

Radio_Dread

Carbon Filter

Here is the carbon filter, it is a can 33 38 special , i am going to hang it inside the tent eventually, but for now i am alil lazy so it will sit there for just alil.

DSC00635

DSC00636

i also got these clips used to hand plants from a drop ceiling and used them to hang my 6in inline fan right outside the vent hole.

RD:anim_30:

R

Radio_Dread

update 1/24/10 quickie

just a short quick update:

DSC00640

DSC00637

i also through in a pic of my resi set up. i thought i took more picks when i was down there, but i guess i didnt. whoops. much love.

RD:cool0041:

R

Radio_Dread

ha yeah i know, i tho i might be screwed when i was first putting it up, but now its all good and i love the tent. it makes everything you do so much easier i think. it was really easy to dail in too. but thanks for stoppin by and showin' some love. i will update with some pics tomorrow. they are lookin' freshie now.

RD

R

Radio_Dread

Update 1/28/10

Just a quick update. Bluebery is in the back left in the DWC bucket. its ready to go. The rest need a couple more weeks:
DSC00647

DSC00650

DSC00652

K.O Kush and Sage 'n' Sour are in the front in the small soil pots. startin' to get there legs. I am using roots organic soil for those.

RD:pimp:

M

mMmTHC

Looking good bro...And for the gf...Damn ur lucky lol..

Im also doing DWC...I tryed it on bag seed came out good and im learning how to clone off the bag seed plants..I'm almost done with my grow room..

I have a question that Im not to good on with DWC...

When you put ur plants into DWC..Say there a week old.. That week do you just give them PH water for a week then start to feed the young plants? Or what do you feed them once u see roots? Im using all fox farm nutes...HYDRO fox farm grow,tigerbloom and the other bloom i think it is?

I think I made a mistake bc my plants are a yellowish green...Nitro i think it is what someone said...Trying to get pixs but I have to find my camera ;[

Looking good thou bro..

R

Radio_Dread

hey dude, thanks for stoppin by. well i dont put my plants into my hydro system until they are about a month or so old. or whenever the roots are poppin through the 4in rockwool cube. when i first put them into the DWC system i run it would straight PH'ed water for a couple days then i start with a veg nute mix at 50%. then raise it as the plants start getting bigger. i clean the resi and buckets every week and put a new mix of nutes in. i flush before i go in flower and change nute mix. and the yellowish green may be from giving them to much nutes to early too. hope this helps

RD

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
hey radio,what blue berry are you running.........dj short? or other..........shamus

R

Radio_Dread

hey radio,what blue berry are you running.........dj short? or other..........shamus

hey dude, im not totally sure who the breeder was as the beans were gifted to me and the label on the pack only said BB. so im just callin it bluebrry, it actually maybe bubbleberry. it was topped and really grew well after that....and from what i hear Blueberry is not a well yeilding plant unless grown in SOG, and this plant looks like it will yeild above average with a good veg. she is now at day 35 veg. i will post an update tomorrow mourning.

Top Bottom