Rdwc And Coco Coir Adventures #nobubbles

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

These things where looking like the pats during the first half of veg then turned

its an inline fan I believe takes the heat from the hood and dumps it out the room.
lol... Tale of 2 halves!

Oh i know what you mean. Your exhaust fan which is pulling heat thru your hood and out of the tent. So you got you carbon filter hooked to the other side of the fan?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Time to build the wall... one that daughter won't be able to get past...
No she is not a Mexican but she is damn well crafty and creative enough to get past it...
So I'm calling in Trumps team to build the wall...
It will be a beautiful thing :)
It will be like no other wall!
It will be our wall!
And yes Mexico will pay for it...
Did I say, it's gonna be a beautiful thing....

mandalaman

mandalaman

Did a little pruning :D

IMG 4445

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
What method did you use to get them so fat? Knuckling ??

All his pruning slows down veg.
Which gives roots and branches time to thicken up.

As he tops and vegetation multiplies. So does the food produced by the plant. The more vegetation the bigger the branches need to be to allow nutrient flow through the system for nutritional and hydration support.

Coupled with the big pots that allow his roots room to grow to support vegetation. The more his vegetation grows in the more the roots fill the soil to mine for nutrients to support them. The bigger the roots the higher the flow of water and food up through the trunk and branches of the plant. They all get fatter.

The smart pots allow his plants roots a ton of air too which help with growth as well.

There are many variables that work in conjunction with each other to allow a healthy growing plant.

Part of getting a plant this healthy is training and longer veg times.

mandalaman

mandalaman

All his pruning slows down veg.
Which gives roots and branches time to thicken up.

As he tops and vegetation multiplies. So does the food produced by the plant. The more vegetation the bigger the branches need to be to allow nutrient flow through the system for nutritional and hydration support.

Coupled with the big pots that allow his roots room to grow to support vegetation. The more his vegetation grows in the more the roots fill the soil to mine for nutrients to support them. The bigger the roots the higher the flow of water and food up through the trunk and branches of the plant. They all get fatter.

The smart pots allow his plants roots a ton of air too which help with growth as well.

There are many variables that work in conjunction with each other to allow a healthy growing plant.

Part of getting a plant this healthy is training and longer veg times.
Awesome info! Quality post :D

And yes, to be fair, these girls have been vegging for months. And I was going top crazy. I know at one point I topped 20x times.

justiceman

justiceman

Starting to peruse through the thread now. I see you have a bluelab combo meter. You sir KNOW WHAT'S UP. Most reliable meter I have ever owned, and when the pH probe goes bad it's super easy to replace. My EC meter on the unit still works perfect. I've had mine for about 4-5 years. Something like that lol so long I forgot.

Top Bottom