Rdwc And Coco Coir Adventures #nobubbles

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mandalaman

mandalaman

I forget how far she is into flower. I feel like I ask this every time lmao. are you seeing any other kind of signs? Last we saw she looked just fine!
Only sign is she's not drinking. That and the minor detail that the other girl sharing the same nutrient solution just completely died on me. Overnight. So slightly hypersensitive lunatic paranoid schizo now. To. Be. Fair.

IMG 4701

justiceman

justiceman

Only sign is she's not drinking. That and the minor detail that the other girl sharing the same nutrient solution just completely died on me. Overnight. So slightly hypersensitive lunatic paranoid schizo now. To. Be. Fair.

View attachment 676846
Fair indeed sir. I think she's doing well. Like incogneato said she's probably hit her nutrient plateau. What is she at in EC strength right now anyway? Looks like she's gonna be a good yielder.

mandalaman

mandalaman

Fair indeed sir. I think she's doing well. Like incogneato said she's probably hit her nutrient plateau. What is she at right now anyway?
1 and two fifths. I've brought her down she was at 2.0 prior, I thought she was eating. Well maybe I hoped she was eating. But it doesn't seem like it now that I've examined the numbers.

For some reason it was like 670 or 680 earlier. But back up to 700.

mandalaman

mandalaman

I've been contemplating this for a while. But I think I may request the complete re appropriation of the sad face. I'd prefer if you used it to impart a mad emotion as I can't deal with seeing a mad face and attempting to make it a sad face. Way too much pressure. Appareicate yalls efforts.

F

FooDoo

in case anyone missed my thread. heres my roots at harvest. clone was taken, rooted in ez cloner for 10 days. planted into uc system under 18/6 for 14 days. then flipped to 12/12 for 8 weeks. no air stones. no air pumps. tap water at 73 degrees.

IMG 1513
IMG 1514
justiceman

justiceman

in case anyone missed my thread. heres my roots at harvest. clone was taken, rooted in ez cloner for 10 days. planted into uc system under 18/6 for 14 days. then flipped to 12/12 for 8 weeks. no air stones. no air pumps. tap water at 73 degrees.
beautiful sir! Thanks for busting the myth of air stones being a requirement. When I saw the start of your thread I immediately ditched my air stones and threw a resirc pump in my small rez. Love it.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Straight out da grow box/Got fresh pot for dayz/growin that Kush/gg4/grapefruit Haze/leave you in a daze/numb from head to toe/got that body high/fuck/now way to cerebral/paranoia kickin it/heart zooms/trippin/can I make it to my room?/let the freakout begin

Last edited:
mandalaman

mandalaman

Incredible! I did miss it. Thanks for sharing it in here. :D. I've been running 71-72f.

Top Bottom