Rdwc And Coco Coir Adventures #nobubbles

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mandalaman

mandalaman

So are you saying your bi-curious male who cut off his tally wacker, ON ACCIDENT???
You poor fella! You deserve medical and i will always fight for your rights!
If i do remember correctly, you were the inventor on extreme lst,
and
wack-a-mol
relief therapy, for relief after organ operations,
and that alone gives you Supreme status
imo....
And who could forget Man Hands fav chair ....
:)
What would we do without each other...
I love u guys!

lmao.........
Hahahah. Yes. My favorite chair.

incogneato

incogneato

Just Remember I've seeded my own crop.

And just the other week I accidentally cut off a huge piece of the mozarella's main cola. Remember that?

We all got problems. But we are a group of friends. It's our job to shit talk and make fun of/with each other :)
I enjoy it bro, you have a knack for shit talking. I respect the fine art of ball breaking lol
Had to send a good friend to the afterlife yesterday so I couldn't get on yesterday. Took me all day to get caught up. Lots of work to do in the groom so I won't be on much today either. Got plenty of clones to kill :badboy: also gotta get my filter on, was a nice day out and I could really smell that shit outside :opps: I also need to re check for light leaks and train some of the remaining clones.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

mannnnnnnnnnn you better step your game WAY WAY up! Shit.... your gonna need a crew!
April fools was yesterday.
You drinking fireball again????
I mean if you miss one herm, you got 900+ seedy plants, considering the investment needed here, and who your gona have to procure these funds from, you lose the first harvest, Tea wont be the only thing getting dumped in the harbor!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I enjoy it bro, you have a knack for shit talking. I respect the fine art of ball licking lol
Had to send a good friend to the afterlife yesterday so I couldn't get on yesterday. Took me all day to get caught up. Lots of work to do in the groom so I won't be on much today either. Got plenty of clones to kill :badboy: also gotta get my filter on, was a nice day out and I could really smell that shit outside :opps: I also need to re check for light leaks and train some of the remaining clones.
:)
me too!

DenBloom

DenBloom

Ok @Wisher619y spirits are actually a little higher now after talking with a consultant and pest identification expert who has worked with the department of agriculture in Oregon. Moriah Lachapell. She is quite knowledgeable, and after suggesting I go with some hyoapsis miles (predatory mites) I sent her a better picture, the one I posted above, and she suggested i likely have an existing population of them. Pretty giddy right now, will keep a close eye on them to make sure that's what they are.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Ok @Wisher619y spirits are actually a little higher now after talking with a consultant and pest identification expert who has worked with the department of agriculture in Oregon. Moriah Lachapell. She is quite knowledgeable, and after suggesting I go with some hyoapsis miles (predatory mites) I sent her a better picture, the one I posted above, and she suggested i likely have an existing population of them. Pretty giddy right now, will keep a close eye on them to make sure that's what they are.
I was a actually going to suggest Bennie Predator Mites as they are yellowish and you stated they are super fast
I have had those before
makes you freak.....then you go to squish and they bounce super fast
real mites move like a slug

DenBloom

DenBloom

the speed at which it moved once it made its way out of a water droplet on the blade of my knife was amazing, had to stomp it out with a silicon tipped dabber to keep it from getting away to take a pic under the scope.

Definitely made me freak! Spent all day fretting these lil guys!

thankyou to @EventHorizan and @Wisher619!!!

Wisher619

Wisher619

oh yeah and a Mite infestation you would encounter webbing like a cobweb
once the invade the webbing is pretty immediate
but that does mean you had something else which they are eating
probably thrips which are pretty harmless unless left unchecked and if you have Predatory Mites the thrip population will be wiped out pretty quick

mandalaman

mandalaman

Well no knock on you but i would shit my pants if you told me i had to raise 900 plants, and the mob was gonna kill me if i fucked up.... I mean brother, Whitey prob already knows where you live!!!!!
Luckily it's not the mob (that I'm aware of). If everything pans out I am going to be on a crew of 4-5 to start it up and get it built out. I'm beyond happy at the opportunity. It could not have happened at a better time.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Luckily it's not the mob (that I'm aware of). If everything pans out I am going to be on a crew of 4-5 to start it up and get it built out. I'm beyond happy at the opportunity. It could not have happened at a better time.
sounds awesome
so are tou just gonna be pretty much running consentrates and whatnot or are you gonna be doing the grow and all that as well?

man I would love to be part of something like that
I would stick to the grow because that is what I know best
let others deal with everything else

that is good to hear
I think I can speak for everyone when I say we are stoked for you

mandalaman

mandalaman

Based on talks today I am going to help him get everything setup and pretty much going to be doing everything. I am putting together some controllers for him to peruse at the moment. Besides iPonic are there any others you all may recommend? And thank you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom