RDWC brown root problems????

• Thread starter gettogro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrdizzle

its not proof of anything, its called info, from a man that grower tulips for 25yrs and graduated from UCDavis, who could have easily sold me hygrozyme as he sells a lot of it to others, but decided to fill me in on what he found out about hygrozyme

my actual proof is from seeing the effect from using it in as little as 1day, going from roots looking strange to covered in algae the day after. its all documented on my 6th MPB grow log

People LIke DD dont share their failures as it would scare they rep, he waits 8months to post a pic of a room that was clearly rot root and calls it heat stress? MY ASS , my gut tells me this is round 2 of "trying to sell me system"

krusty had kolas as big if not bigger than DD and never yeilded over 3.5lbs a plant and his were 5ftx5ft wide, somehow DD does it on a 3.5ft plant.

see unlike you, I dont believe everyhting I read, or copy and paste for that matter

P

primeform

If you know about krusty buckets from the ACTUAL OG thread then you really are an oldschooler. But you probably have just read about krusty buckets since. I remember my cousin running the krusty buckets a decade ago with ak47 cherry pheno with a 400 watt light manually swapped back and forth between 2 rooms every 12 hours to maximze his light LOL.

If i believed everything i read i would be running RDWC right now with the slime like you guys.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Primeform... I've been quietly lurking along since my earlier posts in this thread... I've got to say that I'm a bit confused as to your passion for Hygrozyme and advising it for use in RDWC, while at the same time calling us hydro heads Trolls and Einsteins... How many hydro grows have you successfully harvested? Why are you trolling and flaming this thread when you are so against hydro? Seems like you could use your passion to encourage others to use Hygrozyme in some medium other than hydro... On a side note, do you have a journal or actual use of Hygrozyme documented in your own grows? :wondering

P.S. I don't recall DD advocating use of Hygrozyme when he spoke about water temps and Pythium specifically... :thinking

P

primeform

Primeform... I've been quietly lurking along since my earlier posts in this thread... I've got to say that I'm a bit confused as to your passion for Hygrozyme and advising it for use in RDWC, while at the same time calling us hydro heads Trolls and Einsteins... How many hydro grows have you successfully harvested? Why are you trolling and flaming this thread when you are so against hydro? Seems like you could use your passion to encourage others to use Hygrozyme in some medium other than hydro... On a side note, do you have a journal or actual use of Hygrozyme documented in your own grows? :wondering

There are only 3 people I am talking to when i say trolls and einsteins. Its the 3-4 name callers in the thread that havent put up one piece of information about hygrozyme. They just insult me and have nothing to add to the conversation but "you arent a hydro guy". For you information I used to run a hydrogon with a vertitube and pulled 1.5 per light without blinking. This was before some of you guys probably even HEARD of hydroponics. I have nothing against hydro at all. I dont use hygrozyme in my soil because i use beneficial microbes. But you guys are REALLY making me want to run a sterile rez / hygrozyme to make you eat crow. Too bad the outdoor season just started and I will be dealing with more product then you guys can see in 10 years of your RDWC.

D

doubleds

I my experience you will want to add hydrofungicide, daily, for about 1 week then go to the normal dosing. looks like you caught it early, if things dont clear up then physan2 is plan B

one thing with hydrofungicide is you need to dose daily if you have a problem, a lot of people seem to miss this instruction on the label, maybe because its so expensive.

Dont add hydrozyeme its shit in RDWC, turns a small problem into a big problem

the whole 62 degrees thing is false, there are actaully species of pythium that only thrive below 67

this is why I hate RDWC, do everything right and get thanked by some brown roots and a whole lot of stress. good luck holmes

i beg to differ about the 62 degrees mate, i have only had root rot once and it happened in the 10th week luckily, since i started 62 degreens i have been completely problem free !!

dds

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
There are only 3 people I am talking to when i say trolls and einsteins. Its the 3-4 name callers in the thread that havent put up one piece of information about hygrozyme. They just insult me and have nothing to add to the conversation but "you arent a hydro guy". For you information I used to run a hydrogon with a vertitube and pulled 1.5 per light without blinking. This was before some of you guys probably even HEARD of hydroponics. I have nothing against hydro at all. I dont use hygrozyme in my soil because i use beneficial microbes. But you guys are REALLY making me want to run a sterile rez / hygrozyme to make you eat crow. Too bad the outdoor season just started and I will be dealing with more product then you guys can see in 10 years of your RDWC.
Sounds gravy brah... I got nothing against you or the others, but find the bickering unproductive for either side and Gettogro's OP... Either way, stop with the insults... I don't give a shit about all the big timer huge harvests... I could care less if someone produced pounds or ounces. I'm here to be positive and help when I can from my experience in a "small" garden... Seriously, it's pretty sad to see folks think that a bigger garden and harvest makes them any better. And just my opinion, but I seriously doubt you could convince any one to run Hygrozyme after you make "us" eat crow... :giggle

true grit

true grit

From the PM's i thought this was gonna be a total shit talking fest. LOL. Tamest net argument ever.

Primeform- you are sharing info, not experience with people who have experience in this. Do you see why they are arguing? If you had first hand experience playing with these things, Im sure they would be a bit more responsive.

Everyone else, looks like the point has been made. No need to continue the bickering or add to it.

P

primeform

They arent arguing. they are calling names and offering no information about hygrozyme at all. then threatening to report me to moderators to get me banned because they dont agree with me. Ive been called everyting from primecunt to a moron in this thread. If this is what the FARM is all about, its just another ICMAG imo. Sorry this is how it is MODERATED.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Primeform, for the record, I read and remember the posts... I don't agree with any name calling from either side and I'm not backing either side. I'm just trying to say that you should let it go. Be the bigger person and agree to disagree... :cool

P

primeform

Sounds gravy brah... I got nothing against you or the others, but find the bickering unproductive for either side and Gettogro's OP... Either way, stop with the insults... I don't give a shit about all the big timer huge harvests... I could care less if someone produced pounds or ounces. I'm here to be positive and help when I can from my experience in a "small" garden... Seriously, it's pretty sad to see folks think that a bigger garden and harvest makes them any better. And just my opinion, but I seriously doubt you could convince any one to run Hygrozyme after you make "us" eat crow... :giggle

Read the thread and then you can talk about insults. There is a huge difference between running a 2 light scene and dealing with LOTS of plants. You can put ALOT more effort into a small scene with 9 plants like DDs system. That is why i have moved ON from hydro. Do not have enough time even at my indoor spots to give them enough hands on time to keep them perfect. But this winter I will be converting if time permits. I dont want any of you to use hygrozyme. I just want you to see how bad of growers they are when I do it. Thats enough crow for me

M

mrdizzle

very excited to see your thread, I am ready to eat a shit sandwich, but please hurry Im hungry

P

primeform

Are you already done with the shit sandwich that DD just fed you?

true grit

true grit

They arent arguing. they are calling names and offering no information about hygrozyme at all. then threatening to report me to moderators to get me banned because they dont agree with me. Ive been called everyting from primecunt to a moron in this thread. If this is what the FARM is all about, its just another ICMAG imo. Sorry this is how it is MODERATED.

Well I was nice to you before reading this post. Like i said its the internet, if getting called a name gets your panties in a wad then maybe thats the issue. If you don't like how its moderated- Then stfu and get out. Period.

M

MediMary

I googled shit sandwich, this came up, The Melvan shit sandwich..
LOL
R-150-1120833-1193675821.jpeg

287360054v7_480x480_Front.jpg

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

The fact that dumb rude people like prime form do not get banned.
Is why I hardly post anymore.
Where the hell are all the MODs.
Did Logic lose his ban hammer?

P

primeform

maybe you should start a poll and put it in your signature. ban everyone that disagrees with you!

M

MediMary

yah know, I think it would be cool if giving bad advice even after being corrected was a bannable offense, Take a vote if 9 out of 10 agree bam, your demoted to RIU for a month to think about your actions:)

LOL

jst playin

I said this before:) lol

granted these are public forums and everyone has just as much right to post, and it is nice the site is growing as well... but if it grows to much it could turn into another RIU, (IMHO).

Its nice when the majority of growers are only talking from knowledge, thats what sold me on this site in the first place back in dec 09 when I joined, but I had lurked for about 6 months prior just reading... Site has def grown since that point, but I remember back in the dan the ban hammer was droppin left and right on clowns.

Nobody talking out their ass about something they don't know Is what brought me here, plain and simple..

P

primeform

I just had it out with another member a couple weeks ago here and almost got myself shitcanned.

View attachment 139462

This seems to be your MO medi. Plus youve called for bans in 5 separate threads on different people. Including the one in the other guys signature. Also I heard a rumor you were banned from ICMag too? I can see why your so fast to call for the banhammer.

P

primeform

still waiting patiently

Show me 1 for starters. Especially one where they used it from the beggining with a sterile rez. You keep mentioning when hygrozyme is poored it into an already root rotted situation and hoped it was the cure. I agree with you that is fail. If you really want to have a serious conversation about this send me a private message. If your just trying to argue and look cool then keep posting in this thread. I mean weve had this pissing contest go on this long we better drink some more water before we get dehydrated.

Top Bottom