• Thread starter socalpunx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hey guys,
is the Eagle20EW the same as regular E20?

fwiw, The forum cut GSC seems to be very mold and pest resistant (from my experience so far)
Thats one reason Im going to keep growin it

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
why would you need all that safety equipment for plants you plan to smoke or eat? this is why I recommended sulfer burning.and because as manic stated pm will get into every crack and crevice in your rooms.as will the sulfer ;)
im not trying to start some big argument,but e20 sounds dangerous as hell lol.
E20 IS dangerous as hell if you get it on/in your body. Eagle 20 kills the plants ability to produce pm whereas sulphur mainly just kills live spores. By treating new cuts and mothers once, the worry about pm is basically gone and by the time the plants make it through flower there isn't e20 on the plant anymore and theyve had more than sufficient time to work it through the plants system to where it won't even show up in testing. Dispo/large warehouse ops sprayin e20 on flowering plants is a whole different story though.....

Sulphur never really solved the issue for me, continuous burning just makes your grow and plants reek of sulphur and just slows pm down, in my opinion....

sixstring

sixstring

I worked in greenhouses for a while and the train of thought was always do a burn once a month because it takes about 10 mins to fill a few burners and with a few small fans on low we knew we were getting 100% coverage.boss used to ask me,can you imagine trying to spray every inch of every plant in here lol.
but I don't believe if you do a root zone drench the e20 will be gone at harvest on a 3 month plant if they are telling us to wear tyvek suits. I run my rooms at 30-40% and I was burning about every 10- 12 weeks,room is 12 x 20 x 9.5 high and I just cover anything close to harvest.but I haven't done a burn in at least 6 months and all is good,i did stop all my foliar feeds cause it always seemed to make shit worse.all started from a "fancy cut" from a friend.just giving more than e 20 as an option that I know from experience to work both on weed and woody ornamentals like burning bush and hydrangea.i have also used safers,copper soap fungicide for smaller stuff with great results.but you def wouldn't want to do a few sulfer burns if your groing in your bedroom or in your basement unless you have a means to seal it off and ventilate afterwards.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
I worked in greenhouses for a while and the train of thought was always do a burn once a month because it takes about 10 mins to fill a few burners and with a few small fans on low we knew we were getting 100% coverage.boss used to ask me,can you imagine trying to spray every inch of every plant in here lol.
but I don't believe if you do a root zone drench the e20 will be gone at harvest on a 3 month plant if they are telling us to wear tyvek suits. I run my rooms at 30-40% and I was burning about every 10- 12 weeks,room is 12 x 20 x 9.5 high and I just cover anything close to harvest.but I haven't done a burn in at least 6 months and all is good,i did stop all my foliar feeds cause it always seemed to make shit worse.all started from a "fancy cut" from a friend.just giving more than e 20 as an option that I know from experience to work both on weed and woody ornamentals like burning bush and hydrangea.i have also used safers,copper soap fungicide for smaller stuff with great results.but you def wouldn't want to do a few sulfer burns if your groing in your bedroom or in your basement unless you have a means to seal it off and ventilate afterwards.
Dialed environmental conditions (temps/rh) DEFINITELY play a major role in keeping pm down. My rooms tend to run a pretty low rh as well, usually around 30% or so and my temps run a bit high also, i think while its not the most ideal environment for plant growth, these factors have helped keep pm at bay. If a burn every 10-12 weeks works for ya thats fukn awesome, that i could deal with. Just wasn't the case for me. And yeah, sprayin a whole greenhouse would suck dude,lol. Lastly, just foliar application of e20 has worked for me, never done the drench personally.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Hitting every leaf a breeze w an atomizer..

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
why would you need all that safety equipment for plants you plan to smoke or eat? this is why I recommended sulfer burning.and because as manic stated pm will get into every crack and crevice in your rooms.as will the sulfer ;)
im not trying to start some big argument,but e20 sounds dangerous as hell lol.

Because I spray my mothers and new clones not my flowering plants...If you use Eagle 20 properly then you'll never see pm in your veg or flower rooms again. Use a sulfer burner and you'll keep seeing it for the rest of your growing career and your plants will always be sick, even if you can't see the pm. All that safety gear is for just that...your safety. Sulfur burning only kills what you can see, which is why you need to keep burning sulfur....you are absolutely not eradicating it from your garden, You don't need to keep spraying Eagle 20 because theres no more pm in your room(s) to kill. Using sulfur in a greenhouse as a preventative is another story.

I wear all my safety gear when I spay anything besides foliars indoors for my own protection....It literally takes less than a minute to suit up. Yeah I use some harsh stuff but I don't EVER have pm or bugs in flower so I never have a need to spray a single thing in flower, therefore my bud is perfectly safe for human consumption in any and all forms...This means I can juice fresh leaves and flowers because I don't have any sulfur, azamax, zone or anything potentially harmful on my plants.

I'm sure Eagle 20 could be dangerous if used incorrectly, which is why I always remind people to suit up when using it. It's perfectly safe when used properly and I'll keep recommending it's use to kill pm, not to put a band aid on it like you do when using sulfur.

sixstring

sixstring

I guess we'll see if it comes back but it's been a minute since the last burn as i stated.powdery mildew is a airborne spore for the record so spraying a few plants won't kill what's on your walls.you and i can go round n round all day on this lol.ill read up on eagle 20 and see how safe it is for consumption ;)
this isn't about me attacking you just my method of dealing with pm and after just a few burns it's gone.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I guess we'll see if it comes back but it's been a minute since the last burn as i stated.powdery mildew is a airborne spore for the record so spraying a few plants won't kill what's on your walls.you and i can go round n round all day on this lol.ill read up on eagle 20 and see how safe it is for consumption ;)
this isn't about me attacking you just my method of dealing with pm and after just a few burns it's gone.

Did you not read my post or do you just like stirring the pot? I only use it on mother plants and new clones. The point of my post is that I don't have pm, and have not had pm in over 2 years (which is the last time I needed to use Eagle 20). Like I said, when used properly (and strategically) it is perfectly safe. You think I have Eagle 20 in my mothers now that are clones of clones of clone that were taken from the plants treated with E20? lmfao

sixstring

sixstring

Ok cool your good,,,, but the op said he got pm on a clone and it could be on everything now lol.
I would use a burner on them ;)

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Ok cool your good,,,, but the op said he got pm on a clone and it could be on everything now lol.
I would use a burner on them ;)

It's INSIDE THE PLANTS and needs to be treated with a systemic fungicide like e20 to be eradicated properly. A sulfur burn will definitely help with any stray spores that are in the room though.;)

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

^^PM Motiv, but I'm almost certain he said it was True Grit who had a crop tested for E20 after he treated them once rooted and there were no traces.

In regard to my previous comment about the atomizer, if I'm not mistaken, E20 is systemic, so complete coverage isn't necessary. If I understand correctly it makes it to where the plant cannot be a host for PM spores. In theory, I would think a cut taken from an E20 treated mom would be resistant as well since it is already in the cuts system.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

It's INSIDE THE PLANTS and needs to be treated with a systemic fungicide like e20 to be eradicated properly. A sulfur burn will definitely help with any stray spores that are in the room though.;)
We right on top of each other lol

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
^^PM Motiv, but I'm almost certain he said it was True Grit who had a crop tested for E20 after he treated them once rooted and there were no traces.

In regard to my previous comment about the atomizer, if I'm not mistaken, E20 is systemic, so complete coverage isn't necessary. If I understand correctly it makes it to where the plant cannot be a host for PM spores. In theory, I would think a cut taken from an E20 treated mom would be resistant as well since it is already in the cuts system.
Correct & Correct bro.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...test-of-avid-forbid-floramite-eagle-20.50151/

@sixstring

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
AND water it into your mother plant root zones at 1ml per gal.;)
I dont have any visible PM at the moment..
Do you think I could skip the spaying and just water it in?
and I dont plan to flower anything for about 6 months
Is six months long enough to wait after using it?

Edit to add...It doesnt seem long enough..so I dont think should

Last edited:
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Because I spray my mothers and new clones not my flowering plants...If you use Eagle 20 properly then you'll never see pm in your veg or flower rooms again. Use a sulfer burner and you'll keep seeing it for the rest of your growing career and your plants will always be sick, even if you can't see the pm. All that safety gear is for just that...your safety. Sulfur burning only kills what you can see, which is why you need to keep burning sulfur....you are absolutely not eradicating it from your garden, You don't need to keep spraying Eagle 20 because theres no more pm in your room(s) to kill. Using sulfur in a greenhouse as a preventative is another story.

I wear all my safety gear when I spay anything besides foliars indoors for my own protection....It literally takes less than a minute to suit up. Yeah I use some harsh stuff but I don't EVER have pm or bugs in flower so I never have a need to spray a single thing in flower, therefore my bud is perfectly safe for human consumption in any and all forms...This means I can juice fresh leaves and flowers because I don't have any sulfur, azamax, zone or anything potentially harmful on my plants.

I'm sure Eagle 20 could be dangerous if used incorrectly, which is why I always remind people to suit up when using it. It's perfectly safe when used properly and I'll keep recommending it's use to kill pm, not to put a band aid on it like you do when using sulfur.

I have been trying to explain just what you said here to people for years, You have to KILL THE SHIT, all the other remedies are just Band Aids, nothing more, nothing less, You go into the Hydro store tell them you have PM, the fucker behind the counter will try to sell you 15 different bottles of B/S that will not kill the PM, Hell I think some of it makes the shit grow faster...:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I spray Mother Plants/Clones and I have been PM free over 3.5 years...:happy::happy::happy::happy:

sixstring

sixstring

@delae632 https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...8/?temp_hash=4d3d18e3bed68fdf81bf37d9991a079f

I looked at that link you gave but I don't see the actual test report. pretty easy to find msds on anything we can buy in stores.i guess as long as your not in cali it doesn't cause cancer ?:banghead:

I don't think any one product is any better then another,but we have been using matches made of sulfer to light stuff like cigs in our mouths for a very long time lol.sulfer is in a lot of the bloom boosters and other nutes we use because plants like sulfer as well;) I would not push the sulfer burner if I didn't have a lot of first hand experience or if I thought is was as unsafe as any of these chems on the market.im not stirring" the pot" just giving my opinion,peace

View attachment Eagle 20EW.pdf0.pdf
Top Bottom