real gsc w/ powdery mildew.what would U do

• Thread starter socalpunx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
rower, post: 1154717, member: 611"]Yeah, Im going to bow out of this discussion. I already went through this mess once. And thats about all I can handle...
Only once bro? Lucky dog! Thank you for the input though.
@sixstring fully understand your concerns bro, and if other, safer means work.....Roll with em for sure!
@Capulator lmao bro, you already know theres another Milk speach comin up ( much love seamaiden)
in the end it comes down to what works, in what environment, with what amount of time/ effort expended, and Most importantly knowledge of products used and how to do so. Plus prefference. nuf said, keep the cookies, spray it with milk, sulfur, e20, or fukn Sunny Delight, lol. If it works.............
Motiv[/quote]

To each their own! :cigar:

Also for a natural remedy a shameless plug for the OGBiowar foliar pack with a few species that will attack and hinder PM spores. By keeping the leaf surface heavily populated with good species there is no room for bad ones.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Only once bro? Lucky dog! Thank you for the input though.
@sixstring fully understand your concerns bro, and if other, safer means work.....Roll with em for sure!
@Capulator lmao bro, you already know theres another Milk speach comin up ( much love seamaiden)
in the end it comes down to what works, in what environment, with what amount of time/ effort expended, and Most importantly knowledge of products used and how to do so. Plus prefference. nuf said, keep the cookies, spray it with milk, sulfur, e20, or fukn Sunny Delight, lol. If it works.............
Motiv

To each their own! :cigar:

Also for a natural remedy a shameless plug for the OGBiowar foliar pack with a few species that will attack and hinder PM spores. By keeping the leaf surface heavily populated with good species there is no room for bad ones.[/quote]
Just make sure Not to mix the bennies with the Sunny D!
I know @Organicyumyum will back up this method (the benneficials, not the jokey shit) too. different strokes, folks.
@Capulator any specifics on which species other than BT help most?

O

Organicyumyum

Eagle 20 is terrible! killing the pm with some type of sulphur spray will eradicate it. Then following up with beneficial compost teas as a foliar weekly. This is the best way I have ever found to truly get rid of pm and never see it again. Anytime I stop foliar spraying compost teas I end up running into pm at some point. Compost teas for the win! That and making sure your environment and air circulation is on point. Eagle 20 takes a long long long time to fully get out of a plant. Somewhere on here someone tested they meds and they have the data for how long it stays in. I know it's longer than a cycle of veg and flower.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Let's add another shameless plug for Cap's bennies! I haven't used them for PM because I haven't seen it since I got my first batch, but I'm sure the product would be helpful.
wait a min,does sunny D work,i got that shit on hand :clown:
Pee in it first, THEN feed it to your girls. You can thank me later. LMAO!

I think I've done my work here, considering how many folks posted pretty much exactly what I would have posted. Y'all have seen my E20 causes resistance thread, too. And unfortunately, my first time using E20, I did see PM return on one plant (The White, who'da thunk??). Very particular scenario, but still, it happened and happened using precisely the instructed rates and treatments.

Don't forget that peroxides will do the job of killing fruiting bodies, too. We're not upset about PM until it begins to fruit, so that's all we really need to deal with.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Just one more Shameless Plug for Cap's Bennnies, Oh wait I don't have time to finish my reply b/c I have to go and start the Vortex with some Bennies......:p

O

Organicyumyum

Let's add another shameless plug for Cap's bennies! I haven't used them for PM because I haven't seen it since I got my first batch, but I'm sure the product would be helpful.

Pee in it first, THEN feed it to your girls. You can thank me later. LMAO!

I think I've done my work here, considering how many folks posted pretty much exactly what I would have posted. Y'all have seen my E20 causes resistance thread, too. And unfortunately, my first time using E20, I did see PM return on one plant (The White, who'da thunk??). Very particular scenario, but still, it happened and happened using precisely the instructed rates and treatments.

Don't forget that peroxides will do the job of killing fruiting bodies, too. We're not upset about PM until it begins to fruit, so that's all we really need to deal with.

Thank you Seamaiden! I experienced the same thing. The one and only time I used Eagle 20 I still saw pm in my room. It wasn't until I started using teas and creating a biofilm on my plants that pm became a non issue.

socalpunx

socalpunx

Okay here is the update,day 45 on the girl scout I found powdery mildew
I had even treated it with Eagle20 the day I put it in flower I killed off the strain I will not fuck around with that stuff anymore

caligirl

caligirl

I am very worried that the wonderful curative benefits of our beloved herb are going to be tarnished when it actually is shown to cause cancer because of the irresponsible use of harmful pesticides/fungicides...just sayin we should keep it organic or atleast natural if we want to maintain the reputation of healthful instead of toxic

socalpunx

socalpunx

agent orange is organic and it will kill you,Organic can be dangerous also

Natural

Natural

PM is a fact of life..the shit is airborne everywhere. Best to filter your intakes..burn sulfur as a reggie..increase air flow in the grow rooms..trim up the bottoms. Beneficials or neems or silicates etc...will only help to an extent. PM isn't worth the trade off when it comes to serious mildewcides.

socalpunx

socalpunx

just dont grow plants that have it or came from a mother who has it,Im telling you the shit is like herpes

Natural

Natural

just dont grow plants that have it or came from a mother who has it,Im telling you the shit is like herpes
I used to say the same shit. I have a different attitude towards it these days..and it's not a problem..not even a little.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
PM is a fact of life..the shit is airborne everywhere. Best to filter your intakes..burn sulfur as a reggie..increase air flow in the grow rooms..trim up the bottoms. Beneficials or neems or silicates etc...will only help to an extent. PM isn't worth the trade off when it comes to serious mildewcides.
The only time it's ever been a really persistent problem for me was with the ladies hit by root aphids. Otherwise, honestly, my own advice is to ensure your plants' health is 100% and use physical blockers to keep fruiting bodies at bay.

Damn, this is an old thread!

Gifted0ne

Gifted0ne

Like ive said before Plant Cleanse and Vital Rinse from skunklabshc.com Maintenance with this and u never have mildew and mite issues ever.

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

I had pm problems awhile ago, heres how I never saw pm in my gardens since! Chop everything! Sulfur burn your location several times, start from all seeds, dont bring any cuts in EVER. Buy a commercial santa fe or dri eaz dehumidifier and add lots of air flow, also a heater if necessary, THIS is key!! Stay ontop of a foliar regiment rotating between cold pressed neem, skim milk, potassium bicarbonate in veg, and caps compost tea, and keep a healthy rhizosphere packed with bennies. On humid days in veg run an hr long sulfur burn when lights are off. Never have seen a spec of pm since making these changes. Also rememeber pm and insect attacks are natures way of natural selection, a healthy plant with a healthy rhizosphere with bennies will actually fight off most attacks on its own, also search for phenos that are pm resistent, they do exist and gsc aint one of them!!!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Yeah I agreee ^^ GSC IME is PM prone.

Oxidate also works really well if you add a surfactant. It will kill the PM under the surface.

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

A dehuy and green cure cleared up my pm gl...cap is there any truth to guys on IC repeating over and over again that the foliar won't work without 60rh+ I just put all 3 of your packs in the soil these days during transplant let them work in when I water just wondering I see people saying this often over there.

Top Bottom