reefermans private stash seeds on the farm next week

• Thread starter UpInSmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pinekreek

Thunderfuck Haze Germination Problem

Just so everyone knows these are the origional seeds from 04-05 they have been properly stored and are germing at 90%+ these are not rebreeds etc .

The breeding stock p1's etc are only going to be made for sale 1 time .
RM

Reef,

I just purchased Thunderfuck Haze seeds and had a 0% germination rate. I ran them side by side with 6 other varieties that all had 100% germination rate, except ssh which was 80%

What's up with this?

M

MichaelFranti

I need all of these Reeferman strains fo sho and have wanted his Sour Diesel and Romulan for some time . I have a few Kodiaks I'm gonna run soon . Nice find guys:clapping

strain hoarder, jk, seriously ive seen your pic of your strain stash including many rm packsyou threw up in the past at another site, freakin amazing collection you got on your hands already

S

sunnyDaze

I just cannot believe I missed so many of Reefermans strains I have heard nothing but good things about strains from Reeferman. Anyone know much about Kodiak Gold? because out of the ones that are left thats the one I am most inclined to get.

R

Reeferman

My seeds are from my private stash that has been in amsterdam in a seed fridge they are old seeds but the ones we germinated were fins I will honor any germ issues .
~reef~

S

SnowCap

RM,

What P1's do you still have left from your old stock? Also any Panama Red or Senor Garcia left over. I got one Orange Peako Cambodian from old stock germed and getting ready for outdoor planting in May. I'll post some pics as it progresses, thanks for your time.

SnowCap

K

Kalcu

Have to say the Chinese indica would be a nice rare treat, I don't have a clue what crosses that may have ended up in........none verified that I know of. Saw some pics of a pure Chinese indica once, looked interesting.

Really though, no blueberry sativa?...I recall some pics that were mighty wicked.

A

abirdintheair

i got some RM kodiak gold, potent purple, and g13 x blueberry sativa that need to be f2'd asap it sounds like.

R

Reeferman

The kodiak I am working on very soon its very special old school strain , potent purple and BB sativa pheno are breeders for sure if you dig the BB family !

B

blueskies

Not trashin you or anything like that reef but I got your williams mango as a complete surprise ( a freebie) with an order from the bay. 0% germ rates It was run with three other strains which had 90 - 100% germ rates. I dont want anything from you, im just notifying my experience. As a consumer I know its important to relay product info back to the seller. The seeds looked very white, medium to largish. I looked on a site and noticed that these might be from old stock (It said they were the biggest yielder in your collection at one point)? I will let you know how the kodiack gold does.....

R

Reeferman

I did not even know I had williams mango , if they were they would have said 2nds on the package upinsmoke might have sent them in but they were never ment to be sold , given away or anything like that seconds are seconds .

Reef

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
they were sent as seconds ,,if they didnt germ thats cause they were seconds,,, to be onest they wernt evan suppose to be commented on as they are trial things,,if they pop great ,,if they dont oh well,,,there seconds thats how its works and thats why they are FREE

B

blueskies

Like i stated it was a comment to enlighten the breeder on his creation. I could care less about a freebie! As long as I get what I payed for! I stated it was a surprise and I wasnt lookin for sympathy behind my findings on the germ rates on freebies. This post shouldnt alarm any one, its just my results. Is this gonna stop me from buyin his gear no! I bidded on kodiack and bought two packs and we will see where things go from here. So opposing forces please drop your weapons!

R

Reeferman

The point is that I never sent the seeds to the farm I never suggested they should be sent to the farm , they were not sorted by me to be sent to the farm .

I am sorry they sucked I did not send em or suggest we should I told my partner the throw em to teh side we would see what would pop or throw em out .
I did tell upinsmoke that often the pale outdoor seeds germ 90% but those were old I think he was just trying to share.
~reef~:sad0047:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Non-germination issues will be addressed directly by the Breeers, Each Breeder has their own policy as to the handling of such matters.

K

Karma Genetics

I bought a lot of seeds from you that where listed here. Most look good to me only the cambodian x nepali are pail white seeds. I will start germing all the packs i bought in the begining of june. Untill then i wont know.

D

Dubsta

Oh no i begged my boy intown to order a pack of Love Potion from here, i know his bonus seeds had bad germ rate only 1 germed and he only tryed 1 Love Potion seed and it hasnt Germed yet but it been less then a week on that one..

Hopefully if it comes down to it Reef will hook him up with Harmony as a replacement but thats only if they dont germ i really want a damn lemon pledge pheno again, But the Harmony is on my to next to get list but really wanna try the Love Potion im pissed my only Love Potion Lemon Pledge Pheno died like a year 1 1/2 back i :*( when i had to shut down shop for a little. I'm not sure if i cryed more when i lost that or my Reefermans Nutcruncher and SSH. Luckily i got Greenhouse Seeds SSH now, Killer Ass Cut.

Wow I cant believe that Logic that all those seeds you ordered didn't pop.. Damn, Not even one. Thats crazy, thats what i hate about old seeds.. sometimes they can take over a month to pop though so id watch them..

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
Any germ issues please address reeferman ,,thanks

B

blueskies

no weapons here bro nor was my post written in any kind of anger, i was merely stating MY point of view so i apologise if it came across as aggressive. if people dont want comments on they're beans they should test them themselves is all im sayin

peace

:pimp:

edit:- after just rereading my previous post i cannot see it coming across as aggressive or argumentative and im sure upinsmoke will see that i was merely stating my feelings about it.

Hey ripz this wasnt addresed to you in anyway shape or form! I actually thank you for bein kind enuff to see my point of view! I guess the lesson learned here is that if anyone has germ issues send the breeder a pm. Dont want to come off as slandering a product. I know breeders take time and pride in their creations and would hate to mislead he masses on there next purchase. I agree upinsmoke, its just a freebie! Now how about some reports on these gems reef has been lettin out the vault at the bay? That is the focus of the thread and it will continue to be. No detours on this ride, destination away!

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Glad to see the tone changed in here. Reef has def done a lot of good work for the community, and sacrificed a lot in the process. And we wouldn't even be here discussing this in such a chill environment if it wasn't for the work of Logic.

Top Bottom