reefermans private stash seeds on the farm next week

• Thread starter UpInSmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nirrity

RM-68 Hazy! Punta Rojo x VB!! You guys should better ask for landrace based sativa hybrids, G13 is for Dutch hybrids :)

F

Fred Norris

yea, but i wanna find a nice male to pollinate the cut that was kept from a tester batch that cost 35$ in 2005

R

Reeferman

Just so everyone knows these are the origional seeds from 04-05 they have been properly stored and are germing at 90%+ these are not rebreeds etc .

The breeding stock p1's etc are only going to be made for sale 1 time .
RM

F

Fred Norris

Just so everyone knows these are the origional seeds from 04-05 they have been properly stored and are germing at 90%+ these are not rebreeds etc .

The breeding stock p1's etc are only going to be made for sale 1 time .
RM

thats what i wanted to hear.
:clapping

P

pastor toastman

this is going to be good! thanks lord reeferman, bring it! i got my fingers crossed on a pack or two of those beans from the stanis'

redeye

redeye

hi reeferman.
so is the alaskan thunder fuck haze the tang thunder fuck cut (supposed original)from alaska or your kodiak gold mother plant..thanks reef any info appreciated..

mancordero

mancordero

i definitely need some of those landrace sativas and some HP-13 would be amazing. I don't think i'll be able to sleep all week.

i love you reeferman.

fractaLz

fractaLz

HELL YEA REEF.... Good looks on getting some true landrace out there.

P

Pug Fugly

wow reef, you have some great strains in there, i want like 5 of those, lol, i wish i had more money.

S

sticky3

saw some of wat reefs got in store for yesterday:surprised... we are gonna be the happiest:cool0010: farmers around in 09

D

doggystyled73

I am also releasing a limited number of other landraces like brazillian manga rosa , my hash plant parents like tajikistan , uzbekistan , pakistani , chinese indica . I have old the first release of old time moonshine seeds directly from dj short and lots more we just cleaned out my stash in europe and it was packed !! I have limited numbers of lots of things cambodian x c-99 , purple haze camboadia orgional asia girls , limited numer of wakeford origional packs , fraser valley sativa hash plant , northern dream , feminized purple haze seeds feminized HP 13 etc etc all going on auction .
Reef

Hey Reef.. the purple haze seeds you're releasing.. are these s1's of the purple pheno of oldtimer's haze?

D

doggystyled73

i understand logic.. i'm just wondering what they are so i know if i can use them for breeding or if i should look elsewhere.. seems reeferman is around though from looking at his last posts :nerd

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

sorry if im jumping the gun logic, but could u give us a general posting time frame on these, morning, evening, time zone????

have the farms servers ever been crashed before???? lol

posted on a haystack on the farm listening to the roosters crow

Top Bottom