reserva privada and ogr.......

• Thread starter KALI UNITED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Here are the longest tail's i have had in 24hrs - so i'm thinking they were out at 12 if i had of looked .... Alien genetic's - have you try'ed any yet , his shit rocks.... a picture of Alien Rock Candy at day 41
Rock candy 1 2 germed 40hrs
Arc day 41 2

EVOKE

EVOKE

its a afganhi x with a bagseed Og my buddy has been growing in mexico for the past 8 yrs.... he brought me a few cuts one didnt make it and the one is a strong mother now... ill take some pics of the ones in flower tonite. jus pure dense nuggs hardly any leaf on the plant..im drying some now smoke report in a few weeks i usually do two week minimum cure... huge yielder i got almost 2 0zs off one plant in a one gallon and it was only 18" tall...

catdaddy

catdaddy

Right on C-daddy! ya i had to grab the og and #18 cuzz i know i'm gonna find a toppatop pheno in them;) the skywalker i could not take my eye's off though! and all the cool things i've heard locally...but i have never ran any raskal gear so i went with a pack of those and with the few dallars i had left in mi bean budget i got those skywalkers!
Bless up
yeah i have a few og and og #18's but never cracked them. been hearing a lot of mixed reviews, especially from the latest stock. can't wait to see how they turn out for you.

its a afganhi x with a bagseed Og my buddy has been growing in mexico for the past 8 yrs.... he brought me a few cuts one didnt make it and the one is a strong mother now... ill take some pics of the ones in flower tonite. jus pure dense nuggs hardly any leaf on the plant..im drying some now smoke report in a few weeks i usually do two week minimum cure... huge yielder i got almost 2 0zs off one plant in a one gallon and it was only 18" tall...
wow that's crazy, and what a score. you have good friends.

EVOKE

EVOKE

he wanted me to test it out here for him... my buddy is ex marine he brought back some beans from over seas and crossed his afghani male to a sickass og bagseed.... i want to bx to a worthy og... its the easiest plant i have ever trimmed. i have trimmed on and off for 20 yrs now...

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

Here are the longest tail's i have had in 24hrs - so i'm thinking they were out at 12 if i had of looked .... Alien genetic's - have you try'ed any yet , his shit rocks.... a picture of Alien Rock Candy at day 41View attachment 263226View attachment 263227

Wow! That rock candy is beautiful boss! Ya i cant wait for the tails to get that long cuzz i like to go strait into peatpods wich only requires the bean to crak and maby a quarter inch tail...i guess thats why i got a fast rate..
for me if the shell craks they usually make it.....man i am anxious to try some alien somthin...i got these fire alien masters from ogr so hopefully that will be a taste!

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

Unreal evoke! Just beautiful my friend...very intresting background too..!

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

Man you guys i am very happy to report that outa 57 beans 54 made it by 24 hours and are now in peat pod an rollin!!! 1 outa 11 of ogr's fam didnt make it and 2 outa 20 of my strawberry f2's didnt make it....ill have some mo shots soon.. bless up

soserthc1

soserthc1

Wow! That rock candy is beautiful boss! Ya i cant wait for the tails to get that long cuzz i like to go strait into peatpods wich only requires the bean to crak and maby a quarter inch tail...i guess thats why i got a fast rate..
for me if the shell craks they usually make it.....man i am anxious to try some alien somthin...i got these fire alien masters from ogr so hopefully that will be a taste!
I'm talking Alien the breeder on here , he puts out some fire but cant go wrong with Ogr stuff either the only thing is Alien is on here all the time offering support , has a feeding chart and besides the awesome genetic's is a total stand up cool dude.... He aint in it just to fill his pocket's , I like to talk to the breeder if need be and very few are willing to do that but I would put Bodhi in that catagory also.....be well soser ps - I don't like tail that long either as i go from paper towel to dirt (hate cubes - damping off ) but I usually dont check them for 24hrs and that's how long they were after 24 hrs insane .....

thick87

thick87

Hey KALI ! wow very nice round ill keep an eye on it! got a OG#18 +7 flow, shes very very vigorous in veg, good stemps larges leaves, very stretchy so she need to be pinche in small garden.
OGR gears are terror cant wait to see yours...
All the best !

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

I'm talking Alien the breeder on here , he puts out some fire but cant go wrong with Ogr stuff either the only thing is Alien is on here all the time offering support , has a feeding chart and besides the awesome genetic's is a total stand up cool dude.... He aint in it just to fill his pocket's , I like to talk to the breeder if need be and very few are willing to do that but I would put Bodhi in that catagory also.....be well soser ps - I don't like tail that long either as i go from paper towel to dirt (hate cubes - damping off ) but I usually dont check them for 24hrs and that's how long they were after 24 hrs insane .....

Hey soser....im sure that the first buy i make will be staked with sum alien gear! Thats cool ..sounds like a cool guy too. Im eager to order some gear from the farm period!

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

Hey KALI ! wow very nice round ill keep an eye on it! got a OG#18 +7 flow, shes very very vigorous in veg, good stemps larges leaves, very stretchy so she need to be pinche in small garden.
OGR gears are terror cant wait to see yours...
All the best !

Hey thick..thats awesome! I popped 6 reserva og and had stellar results! But you know now that i think about it they all stayed fairly short and compact!@#$ i gotta say though...that og was the closest seed ive popped yet.to the "og" style i been seeing around over the past years...i sure am exited to see how the 18 comes out!

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

Hello fellow enthusiast!... am happy to report that all but one outa 15 reserva privada seeds is at least 3-4 inches tall! Am really excited to see what these fire alien masters do.... But am not so excited about only 5 outa 11 making it...they all germed but 1 though wich is good.... anyhow i will hav some pics up soon am wrkn alot!@#$% tis the season!!! Bless up

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hello fellow enthusiast!... am happy to report that all but one outa 15 reserva privada seeds is at least 3-4 inches tall! Am really excited to see what these fire alien masters do.... But am not so excited about only 5 outa 11 making it...they all germed but 1 though wich is good.... anyhow i will hav some pics up soon am wrkn alot!@#$% tis the season!!! Bless up
Confused about the Alien beans you stated they all germed so what is the cause of the other six , not popping out of dirt, damping off ? ........

S

swisscheese

You will dig the og18 kali, the one I let go tested at 18.88% thc after a 1 month cure. It was dank, rock hard, frosty, and strong. I let it go though because the real sfv og was better especially flavor wise the 18 is more sour and hot tasting where I'm looking for that sweet flavor. Structure wise it stretched identical to the sfv and I did them side by side in beds but the og18 had thicker stalks. You're on a mission with your dank crosses kali cant wait to try some when they're ready.

Latest posts

Top Bottom