IG @delae_632
Supporter
IMG 6735

White Urks

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Such a beautiful shot bro, man i cant wait to get the wu into the flower room. You killed it my friend! Peace brother! Rap soon. Motiv

JAWS

JAWS

hello DELAE632:)
100mil of stock to 900mil of distilled water that give you a soil 1-LITTER of useable solution, with what i have i can male 1000mil of stock which gives me 10 1-LITTLES of SOLUTION enough to do many plants...

as far as you mix not working i cant help there ive not tried the process as of yet, but i wish you much luck on yours because getting SKYWALKER in fem seed would be nice..
respect:D

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Very nice D! I like how you chose to just throw up that one pic, makes a better statement about how fire that one bud is! Have you been able to sample it yet? If you have, check the smoke reports I just put up in my log and see if anything sounds similar to what you found in your beans!

-Meeks

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
I'm looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts!

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
great shot D.

And I forgot to answer your ques about the beds. I dont wash out the beds. I just rip out root balls, reammend and remix and turn over. I then water in an enzyme and ACT. You are now ready. The beds are a win all around.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
That`s white allright, love the Urkles

Me too bro!

Such a beautiful shot bro, man i cant wait to get the wu into the flower room. You killed it my friend! Peace brother! Rap soon. Motiv

Thanks main! I can't wait to get a real camera but in the mean time the iphone 4s camera ain't too shabby. Talk to you soon homie.

hello DELAE632:)
100mil of stock to 900mil of distilled water that give you a soil 1-LITTER of useable solution, with what i have i can male 1000mil of stock which gives me 10 1-LITTLES of SOLUTION enough to do many plants...

as far as you mix not working i cant help there ive not tried the process as of yet, but i wish you much luck on yours because getting SKYWALKER in fem seed would be nice..
respect:D

Hey Jaws! Yeah man I did the 1:9 ratio so I'm not quite sure what happened or didn't happen...I look forward to trying it again soon though. Thanks for the info.

Bro! You know that is a Super Sick Shot there.. Damn!!!

Thanks brotha!

looking very sweet bro..........nice setup and killer canopy!!!

Thanks for the words bro.

Very nice D! I like how you chose to just throw up that one pic, makes a better statement about how fire that one bud is! Have you been able to sample it yet? If you have, check the smoke reports I just put up in my log and see if anything sounds similar to what you found in your beans!

-Meeks

This isn't even my favorite nug. I just had a better opportunity to shoot this one and it came out ok. It's all drying now and I'll start trimming in a week or so. The rest of the room will be coming down on Sunday (day 63).

I'm looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts!

What do you know about Ray Finkle? haha funny shit rick!

great shot D.

And I forgot to answer your ques about the beds. I dont wash out the beds. I just rip out root balls, reammend and remix and turn over. I then water in an enzyme and ACT. You are now ready. The beds are a win all around.

Thanks Doc! Thanks for that info man. I'll definitely be reusing and reammending my soil in the beds. How long do you use your soil for and what do you reammend it with?

Killer bud shot..

Thanks Goo!

Gorgeous specimen! Marijuana is such a beautiful plant!

Thanks man, it sure is a beautiful plant. I'm glad people who share the same passion for it have a place like the farm.

D

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

d money .. whats up brotha.. getting used to the new diggs and finally found your grow.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Yeah man! Good to hear from you homie. Spent all night chopping down the room with a few friends...I think we drank and laughed more than we worked though as there are still six plants standing, I'll be hacking em down tonight.

I hope all is well with everyone.

Respect

D

Top Bottom