delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Yessss this is the best time harvest time happy harvest homie

Thanks Goo! I'm so psyched on this one. I got some mites late in flower on my LA OG (2 plants) but other than that there weren't any issues with this round. The smell (and weight!) of this WU that's hanging right now has me smiling.

Might hack another couple WU's down tomorrow.

D

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
DSC04544
DSC04572
IMG 6637
IMG 6640
DSC04564

White Urks

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

hit some scisssorsh hash bowls 4 me maingggggg, i bet those frosty smelly staynkin WU's going to pack some weight! hope the trimmin goesss by fast n u have a smoooth sailin from here on outtt goood luckkk on everything and keep on crushing it :cool:

.'. MB .'.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
White Urk lookin tha sickness D! When you cuttin everything? Hope your harvest goes well bro. Peace my brother! Motiv

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

fuckin killed it bro. got a lot of fine herb there. great job my friend. (golf clap)

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Wow really stunning, beautiful budz and colourings

The color is really starting to come out in all these ladies. I chopped the purple one down last night.

hit some scisssorsh hash bowls 4 me maingggggg, i bet those frosty smelly staynkin WU's going to pack some weight! hope the trimmin goesss by fast n u have a smoooth sailin from here on outtt goood luckkk on everything and keep on crushing it :cool:

.'. MB .'.

These things are stinky as can be and super heavy! Thanks for the words and the luck man.

White Urk lookin tha sickness D! When you cuttin everything? Hope your harvest goes well bro. Peace my brother! Motiv

Chopped 2 down last night, I'll probably chop another 2-3 down tonight and so on. They're all starting to ripen up a bit staggered and I dry in my flower room so it makes things a bit tough. We growers make it work though. Right???

fuckin killed it bro. got a lot of fine herb there. great job my friend. (golf clap)

Yo Queso! Thanks for the golf clap my friend. Haha I really tried to have this room dialed for this run and I think it went pretty well.

Anyone run into sleep pattern disruption from being under the lights in the evening? I feel like a fucking vampire. I'm up all night and I sleep all day. I'm wondering if some protective glasses will help? I saw these http://www.methodseven.com/ at the LA med cup and they worked really well.

D

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Beautiful ladies! Nice setup! Looking real good Delae....

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

Headies no doubt! Are you going to veg for less time with the new beds?

Bless...SolManna

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
lookin real nice! im running a similar setup. im takin notes! lol

Cool man. You should post up a grow log.

Headies no doubt! Are you going to veg for less time with the new beds?

Bless...SolManna

Yeah I'll be vegging for way less time in the beds. I like growing big plants but it's definitely not very efficient...It'll take some getting used to that's for sure.

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
I hear ya on the sleep disruption. And since the time change, its been worse. Fuck it.

When they get those glasses for guys that wear 'real' glasses, I'll def have a pair. They work great, it seemed. 200 is alot though. I guess its a special material.....?

You're gonna love the beds bro. Lmk if you have anhy trouble locating the Geo-Pot beds. They are the best, imho.

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

No offense Delae...but them bigger plants are looking mighty efficient from my perspective! What is it your striving for with the beds in regard to efficiency? I personally love the idea of beds! 4x4 area would seem like a righteous approach with boat loads of maneuverability!

Bless up...SolManna

JAWS

JAWS

hello DELAE632:)
damn brother love what your doing in here and super stoked to see you useing the STS i got mine in-hand but yet to find something i want to take the time to reverse.....
very nice:D

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I hear ya on the sleep disruption. And since the time change, its been worse. Fuck it.

When they get those glasses for guys that wear 'real' glasses, I'll def have a pair. They work great, it seemed. 200 is alot though. I guess its a special material.....?

You're gonna love the beds bro. Lmk if you have anhy trouble locating the Geo-Pot beds. They are the best, imho.

Fuck it's right Doc. I'm definitely going to scoop up a pair of those glasses soon. Two hundo is a lot but I think they'll be worth it in the long run. It would be nice if they made them for people with real glasses as well. I think you gave that guy a great idea when we were at the cup.

I can't wait to start running beds man. Do you wash your liners after every run or two to get rid of all the roots and salt build up? That's one of the reasons I want to get away from the Smart Pots. I'm thinking about building beds with a drain or several in them. My buddy in CO ran a really cool bed design that I've got a boner for but I'm still not quite sure what I'm going to do.

So when is our next dinner party!?

No offense Delae...but them bigger plants are looking mighty efficient from my perspective! What is it your striving for with the beds in regard to efficiency? I personally love the idea of beds! 4x4 area would seem like a righteous approach with boat loads of maneuverability!

Bless up...SolManna

No offense taken Sol. haha I just spend a lot of time vegging these big as plants and this is were things become inefficient. I have to pay for power and nutes to get those things as big as I do plus it jams up the system in the veg room. I simply have too many mothers in my room to dedicate such a large area to vegging trees out any longer. With the beds I'm looking to have smaller plants (higher #'s) and bigger overall yields. IMO having a root zone that's fairly unrestricted will boost yields. Also I like the maneuverability aspect of the beds. I can set up attached trellises to each bed and just move them around as needed to gain access to all areas of the garden without crawling around on my hands and knees (which I have to do currently). ALL the growers I've seen using beds absolutely slay it. I can't wait to make the switch and I'm sure my back will thank me.

hello DELAE632:)
damn brother love what your doing in here and super stoked to see you useing the STS i got mine in-hand but yet to find something i want to take the time to reverse.....
very nice:D

Thanks Jaws! I've been lurking in your threads for a minute bro and love what you're doing as well man. Unfortunately the STS didn't work for me. It seems that it started to on my Skywalker OG but none of the others. The only thing I can think of is that I fucked up the dilution ratio. I'll try it on a couple more mothers soon and see if it's my stock solution or my working solution that's off. Thanks for stopping in!

D

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
Dinner party soon bro! We'll be comin to the city sometime in April for Giants games, friends, Farallon and fun. We'll link up.....

Top Bottom