I can wait to see how these all turn out! :cool

so we are at Day 45!! i went a lil too hard on the last feeding:

30ml cns17
10ml cal mg
1ml hammerhead
1ml silica blast

ppm 1230
ph 5.8

either i got too heavy handed on them or they are a week behind as i suspected but idk lol they are smellin like crazy and its straight sour diesal! im lovin it...heres some shots of #2 and #5

Sd2 day45f a
Sd2 day45f b
Sd2 day45f c
Sd5 day45f a
Sd5 day45f b
Sd5 day45f c
winta

winta

so far i have 2 females and 5 males out of these 9 beans i popped i still have to flip #9 to see what the sex of that is...

TortureKill

TortureKill

welcome tk! i hope i find some too.....now if i could only get some TSK in my life id be straight ;)

Working on it my man, A few other things to take care of, but its very high on the list :)

JAWS

JAWS

hey WINTA:hi
nice solid strain to have brother and you seem to be puting the GEAR to work for ya, what are your plans with that MALE???.
peace:hi

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Had some sd ibl seedlings and loss them to ra's. Im jealous of your ladies.

About your avatar. Cuban Linx 1 and 2 are amazing.

winta

winta

nice :)

Working on it my man, A few other things to take care of, but its very high on the list :)

hey bro thanx :) well im gonna do my 1st "on purpose" pollen chuckin with mr sd and im thinkin of dustin a few of my moms:

Sour Diesal ibl f2(i guess thats what it would be right? idk lol)
Trainwreck x SD
Guava 13 x SD
White Bubba x SD
SCMK x SD
Rotten Cindy x SD

there are 4 more crosses im thinkin about doin but ill hold off on sayin until its concrete cuz 2 are new cuts under 24 watch (if they move the wrong way they will be shot :character0110:) 1 is rootin (hopefully:sweating) and the last cut hasnt come to visit yet :D

i just always wanted to try chuckin,preserving and breeding one day so why not when i find a nice male of one of my favorite meds :) plus i would love to find some more SD female phenos in the f2 cuz the ladies i have are nice...

nice solid strain to have brother and you seem to be puting the GEAR to work for ya, what are your plans with that MALE???.

thanx sticky! yea these girls are stinkin now cant wait till like 80days should be potent as hell in the flowering room :icon_dizzy:

Hell yeah looks like some greazy diesel funk mang!

sorry to hear about your ibls :( i like these so far despite the high male ratio lol

yea i love wu specially rae and ghost....the purple tape will be played at my funeral i think :)

Had some sd ibl seedlings and loss them to ra's. Im jealous of your ladies.

About your avatar. Cuban Linx 1 and 2 are amazing.

JAWS

JAWS

hello WINTA:hi
those sound like some decent HYBRIDS and ya im thinking IBL F2'S cant see them being anything else..

been meaning to ask what is SCMK??.....

ya i know what you mean about talking about something before its a solid, im kinda in the same boat over here....ive got 1 left out of the 4 i started with and the other day i had two nice roots coming from the RR and today there is only one so ya im a bit PISSED but its how things go sometimes...hoping to get a ORIG SD cut before to long and the ECSD but i will not say anything about those untill there not only in-hand but fully rooted and ready to play..

winta

winta

thanx bro!

scmk = so cal master kush

yea man i hope everything roots for u and me too :) i feel u on the sours bro i gotta get the org. diesal back so i can dust that as well.... the ecsd might stop by too i hope :)

what hybrids u makin with the sd and ecsd?

hello WINTA:hi
those sound like some decent HYBRIDS and ya im thinking IBL F2'S cant see them being anything else..

been meaning to ask what is SCMK??.....

ya i know what you mean about talking about something before its a solid, im kinda in the same boat over here....ive got 1 left out of the 4 i started with and the other day i had two nice roots coming from the RR and today there is only one so ya im a bit PISSED but its how things go sometimes...hoping to get a ORIG SD cut before to long and the ECSD but i will not say anything about those untill there not only in-hand but fully rooted and ready to play..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Shit is gonna be hot. Them x's should be off the hook bro! Good luck with doin ur breeding project. I got some x's in the works myself. Looking for a nice Strawberry D male to work with. I'm gonna make some F3's and hit him 2 White Fire, Headband, Tahoe OG and a few others. I can't wait 2 get 2 pollen chucking! Lol. Keep up the great work, Winta!

winta

winta

thanx rival! i hope everything turns out good for u bro!

Shit is gonna be hot. Them x's should be off the hook bro! Good luck with doin ur breeding project. I got some x's in the works myself. Looking for a nice Strawberry D male to work with. I'm gonna make some F3's and hit him 2 White Fire, Headband, Tahoe OG and a few others. I can't wait 2 get 2 pollen chucking! Lol. Keep up the great work, Winta!

JAWS

JAWS

i have no idea my brother i dont even have them in-hand yet, my who has them just got done with some big time cleaning of his area and i told him i did not want anything untill he was 100% clean and all the mothers were back to full health and ready to roll...

im rooting a STARDAWG as we speak its the SON of the STARDAWG i used in the making of my SOLAR FLAIR #1, he will be used in the next round but not sure exactly what im going to use him on..

i have a HUGE BIG SUR HOLY WEED/BUD project to start in the next run along with making a BLUEBERRY BX with the TRES STARDAWG being the outcross so if that one takes it should be STELLAR....

also hoing to get THE WHITE and maybe the LVPK but nothing is set at this point, i know i got something coming but we will see how things go..

RIVAL,
i wish you the best on your run and hope you make some killer HYBRIDS aswell as some F-GEN..
respect to both:hi

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thank 2 Jaws for the beans to work with! Thanx to Winta for the good luck. We r gonna rock 2012 with some new strains for our lungs! Hahaha. Hit me a PM, Jaws! I want more of them Strawberry D beans. Lol.

D

daddymexbricks

Lookin good brotha! Sour male! Ohho yea!! Hopefully we link up soon so I can hit the Tahoe, Louie, triangle and a few special things!!!

winta

winta

nice...i been lookin for the lvpk too as well as the GDP ;)

i have no idea my brother i dont even have them in-hand yet, my who has them just got done with some big time cleaning of his area and i told him i did not want anything untill he was 100% clean and all the mothers were back to full health and ready to roll...

im rooting a STARDAWG as we speak its the SON of the STARDAWG i used in the making of my SOLAR FLAIR #1, he will be used in the next round but not sure exactly what im going to use him on..

i have a HUGE BIG SUR HOLY WEED/BUD project to start in the next run along with making a BLUEBERRY BX with the TRES STARDAWG being the outcross so if that one takes it should be STELLAR....

also hoing to get THE WHITE and maybe the LVPK but nothing is set at this point, i know i got something coming but we will see how things go..

RIVAL,
i wish you the best on your run and hope you make some killer HYBRIDS aswell as some F-GEN..
respect to both:hi

yea yea yea! thanx alot for lettin me rock these! thats a nice list...i thought about the tahoe too ;)

Lookin good brotha! Sour male! Ohho yea!! Hopefully we link up soon so I can hit the Tahoe, Louie, triangle and a few special things!!!

winta

winta

its Day 55 and these girls are reakin!!! it smells like funky sour citrus and baby shit (for a lack of a better word lol) its wild and potent :) im very excited to see how they finish!

i had a lil issue like i mentioned in my other thread (i went a lil too hard with the nutes unknowingly...switched from a sure shot to a syringe thingie maaaan the syringe was givin an extra 5ml a few of my girls have been burnin and i didnt know why...im a doe doe bird thats why lol) but i think they are gonna be fine :)

heres some shots of #2 and #5...

Sd2 day55f a
Sd2 day55f b
Sd2 day55f c
Sd5 day55f a
Sd5 day55f b
Sd5 day55f c

Latest posts

Top Bottom