RI shops

• Thread starter claudacio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vince vega

vince vega

IMAG0022.jpg
IMAG0021.jpg

one plant 20 zips, thanks to advice and products from mother nature hydroponics, and they have a 1000 watt aircooled set-up for $289, cheapest around, been to hydro earth they recommended floranova, botanicare aerated soil, on ebb and flow, what a mess that was.:worried

All respect my man, would not want to imply that you are talking shit. That advise sounds really horrible. An ebb and flow soil grow? I'm going to assume that there was a mis-communication. Or the real worker was tied up in the back room and the dude you were talking to was trying to get rid of you. Did you here him say "get the gimp" as you were leaving? lol

I'm no master-grower. I know a good amount though. I've dealt with them quite a bit and they never gave me the feeling that I was talking to someone who was inexperienced. There good guys without an agenda. Rare these days.
Peace Home-skillet.

LBH

LBH

There is a company based in Rhode Island that has great prices on grow equipment. I know the supply a lot of the compassion clubs with equipment. Grosca LLC, I am sure some of you guys have heard of them. I know there have been some individual tests done on their electronic ballasts and they run at a very low frequency compared to others on the market. Effortless returns and 5-year warranty on most of their products. Its worth checking out they are right in Providence.

Cool info, going to look into these folks, thx

Miggs

Miggs

I've found Mother Nature on Post Road to have competitive pricing.

420king-MASSES

liquid sun ,,,my buddy tom ownes the chain and informed me that his rhode island store ihas a new manager cause the previous guy was a condisending dick,,,,,ithe owner runs the store in holyoke mass so if theres issues call the home store tom is a solid dude and will handle the problem if any should arrise

L

lovintits

Setup

organic grow hut is a joke, yeah cheap prices, along with no knowledge watsoeva, ask him about hydro,???? no clue, only thing he knows is foxfarm, and barely, along with your being recorded while your in there, def dont want my face on a video, medical or not. wateva you do dont ask them how to grow, get what u can on sale and come on thc farmer and ask the questions.

I go there sometimes to refill co2 like every couple weeks, the chicks are hot but you are rIght they don't know shit. Do they really have a camera there? Makes you wonder...... A guy that doesn't know shit about growing and a bunch of hot chicks workIng there, possible setup???

L

lovintits

All respect my man, would not want to imply that you are talking shit. That advise sounds really horrible. An ebb and flow soil grow? I'm going to assume that there was a mis-communication. Or the real worker was tied up in the back room and the dude you were talking to was trying to get rid of you. Did you here him say "get the gimp" as you were leaving? lol

I'm no master-grower. I know a good amount though. I've dealt with them quite a bit and they never gave me the feeling that I was talking to someone who was inexperienced. There good guys without an agenda. Rare these days.
Peace Home-skillet.

U are not at all skilled at growing to say it nicely! There is no such thing as ebb n flow in soil!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus Christ u say you have a good amount of growing knowledge yet you keep giving people wrong advice. Please you would be better off not to speak than to give patients wrong advice. Patients spend alot of money to get the equipment to grow themselves then they take advice from people like you and all there medicine dies. So please stop posting to this site till u have the experience to give solid advice.

Reactions: mal
Wavegem

Wavegem

I just want to say, that these grow shops should be used ONLY for emergencies. They are way to expensive and do not have much. Also the guys there 9 times out 10 have no idea what they are talking about, they just want to sell you stuff. My advise is to get all your information from this site, talk to the big boys and find all the stuff you need wholesale! You will cut your expenses in half. I could of easily called an a/c company to come and install my 5 ton unit. They would of charged me ten grand. I got it done for 5 because I picked the unit up straight from united ref. and hired some young guy to do the duct and install. Its the little things that add up.
GL

D

daddygreen

i finally went to see mother nature in warwick i have to say them guys know there s*** not like other shops were they see us only like money they helped me out and made me feel like family them guys will alwas have me as a customer and i suggest every one to stop by and see for them self.....peace & love

U

UCtheOceanState

donnie knows his shit...good people over there at mother nature....ask him about agricultual organics "Euro Bloom" line...thats the crack....i use it in UC and now in coco...best stuff i have ever used...hes the only one in the state that has it

U

UCtheOceanState

argricultural organics is what it is called...did u go to the 50% off sale?

PrefersHam

PrefersHam

No wonder this area of the farm is a ghost town. Nothing but bad advise and mother nature propaganda...Sad really.

And as for wavegem encouraging Rhode islanders to send their money to Cali. Via online purchasing...You should be ashamed.

Peace.

Wavegem

Wavegem

Hey PrefersHam, when did I say "make online purchases to cali." I suggested is make purchases wholesale. There are plenty of wholesale distribution companies around here local were you can buy all your stuff at cost. From nutrients, lights, a/c, chillers down to the screws in your walls and the pipe in your house. Building rooms and doing all this shit adds up. We all want the most bang for our buck.

U

UCtheOceanState

why is it propaganda? and what is the bad advise?....i thought the title of this thread was "RI Shops", lol

N

nightfun

I'm coming in kind of late here. My advise

Organically Grown = not a quality shop. The owners will talk a good game, but in some cases they have attitudes and just seem pissed off. I've seen and heard of them throwing customers out of their place. I know of two people that were spending 5k plus there for multiple purchases and were treated like crap. They never returned.

Liquid sun (pawtucket) I heard from reliable sources that the old "hippie" guy working / owner whatever story he tells you, got busted for smoking herb in the back of his store. He's was also a cheat, and he pushed his canna line a lot.

Organicly grow hut - cameras inside - stay away - who needs to be recorded?

Hydro earth - two locations and seem to be pretty decent people with decent prices

good to grow - (coventry I think) attitudes.. not the only grow store in RI/MA so they need to pull back a bit and work with customers instead of acting like a bunch of children.

Ive visited a few others but the ones above stand out for me. I have not had problems with any of these places, but more of my observations. If you want to know more detailed stuff I've seen PM me.

P

ProppinFloppys

^Hydro-Earth has decent prices.

GrowRI and MN are best shops in my opinion. GrowRI is the only shop that carries Gavita. If you dont know about Gavita. Do yourself a favor and read up.

MN prices CANNOT be matched by ANY local shop. Online maybe.

S

skunkburner

I've been going to Liquid Sun in RI for close to three years now with no problems. Odd to see that people dislike this store.

N

nightfun

I've been going to Liquid Sun in RI for close to three years now with no problems. Odd to see that people dislike this store.

Is this the place in Pawtucket? I hear there is a woman working there now. Mainly because the original guy got busted for smoking weed in the back room of his store.

S

skunkburner

Paul didn't get busted for anything. He decided that the economic situation in America was about to collapse, packed all his stuff into a UHaul and left for the mid-west. He was a great guy, a bit eccentric but a very knowledgeable person.

Top Bottom