Rival79's Alien Nation!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I know your rite as long as i got my fam and farm fam i'll be OK now only if i had the dank cali hog legs like you guys had it would be a lil better lol

some of this always makes it better
Gdp

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yo PG! U will blow them beans up for sure, bro. That kicks ass u got that last pack of AstroDawg. That shit smell so good. I can't wait to see it at the finish line! See ya around the threads.

What up Cheese! Don't tease a brother. What strain is that? Hope u bring some of that to the cup! C ya later, homie.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Yo PG! U will blow them beans up for sure, bro. That kicks ass u got that last pack of AstroDawg. That shit smell so good. I can't wait to see it at the finish line! See ya around the threads.

What up Cheese! Don't tease a brother. What strain is that? Hope u bring some of that to the cup! C ya later, homie.

thats the gdp that turned to ashes yesterday.. dont worry tho i got a lot of kush to burn .. got some white fire, headband, la og and some other og

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
thats the gdp that turned to ashes yesterday.. dont worry tho i got a lot of kush to burn .. got some white fire, headband, la og and some other og

Hey Cheese what was it that we smoked on other then that OG with the shatter in it? I was too baked to keep track of all the fire we partook in! lol How was GoD's Motorbreath? Close to mine?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Things r getting very frosty around the Funk Lab. The FPOG x Alien is def a winner. Biggest buds so far! Smells fuckin' outrageous. I will get some new pics 2nite b4 I water them. Seven Ghosts #4 is looking great as well. Might be my keeper from the Seven Ghost girls. I can def see some seeds growing here and there. I need to do a plant check for pollen sacks again. A few seeds don't hurt anybody! Might some crazy shit in them lil fuckers. Lol.
a few seeds could be a good thing never know what they could behold let alone the parentage could be exciting combo......
thats hella koo, sounds like life aint that bad anymore . when you cracking all them new beans ?
sure does suck when you aint....
Not soon enough hommie and ya alien and Dj really cheered me up with my best friend passing away and all the other shit i have going on. Dj was generous enough to allow me to get the pack of astro dawg he was gonna keep. I'm sooo great full because alien dropped all that epic gear when all that shit went down with me i was in jail when the drop happened so there was no way i could of ben able to get any of that gear mad props to Dj he is a really awesome guy. Astro dawg was like my first or second choice when i saw what dropped from the vault gear well that and fruity pebble og and alien grapevine. I'm so thankful i have ben give the chance to have one of my canna unicorns in my stable. Its still really rough rite now and i'm doing my best to try to keep my head up but it just feel's like the world is resting on my head you know . I was so bummed that i missed alien vault gear. I have wanted those genetics since the first post alien made here at the farm. I was really upset i missed the fruity pebbles i had ben saving for months to get a pack of those i seriously cried when i saw i missed my chance. It was just the straw that broke the camels back . On top of everything else loosing all my seeds and then missing out on the gear I have wanted for more than anything in my life and after waiting over a year and a half to just let them slip through my fingers really hurt. I'm just trying to take this one day at a time . I'm blessed to have made the friends i made here you guys have no idea how much you have helped me get through this. I appreciate it so much.
sweet very nice , i'm stoked for you bro.... keep us posted

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Hey Cheese what was it that we smoked on other then that OG with the shatter in it? I was too baked to keep track of all the fire we partook in! lol How was GoD's Motorbreath? Close to mine?

we smoked gdp, LA og, jamaican x Chemdog D (g.o.d) and headband. gods motorsbreath tasted like straight og while yours tasted like og with a strong menthol taste and feeling while smoked . if you have ever smoked a newport then you know what i mean by menthol feeling. both were great but without starting sober its hard to compare the 2 in potency .. both made we want to grow motorsbreath soon!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Happy 4th of July to the Alien Nation. I would like to give a huge shout out 2 Alien for these dope ass strains! Things r getting off the hook. Im truly impressed with every plant. Im about to start my Lemon Alien Dawg and Galactic Tahoe soon. Gotta make some room in my veg area. I got some nice cuts vegging of my ladies. I'm gonna make moms of them and flower a few out again. I will get some new pics up soon. Enjoy the day with ur family and friends, y'all. Be safe as well. Don't wanna lose anymore friends to stupidity! Lol.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
This this is about to get real hot. It has been a minute since I posted up some pics. I finally got some of these sexy ass Alien bitches! This shit can out shine a diamond. Im so stoked and we r only on day 53. They r getting a nice flush and it will be time to chop them down. A few of the Seven Ghost might come down this weekend. I kept cuts of SG#4, FPOG x Alien D, Cherry Ak47 xAlien D and AstroDawg. Enjoy the pics! Up first is Seven Ghosts #4, Seven Ghosts #5, Seven Ghosts #1 and Seven Ghosts #2.
My pics 1485
My pics 1486
My pics 1491
My pics 1495

Top Bottom