Rival79's Alien Nation!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Stellar genetics and gardening my man...truly beautiful shit...im lovin the SG #2 and Astrodawg...sooooo nice...i wanna see the nug shots on those two...very professional work..check in wit ya soon..peace
I appreciate the positive vibes. Thanx for dropping into my thread. Check out my others as well. Lots of great strains growing in the Funk Lab. I will get more shots of them Alien ladies soon. They r looking off the hook. I can't wait to smoke them bitches tho! Lol. Come back and enjoy the show.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Winning is an understatement with those dimes bro. Way to dick em down homeboy! Love the Fpog crosses. Those broads are gonna be kick ass man. Too much good stuff.
Hey Exotic G! How u doin, bro? Things r looking really good. These bitches r almost done. I wanna push them at least another week or more! They r still stacking up nice. I think a few r almost ready. The FPOG is off the hook. I hope u made some F2's with ur males. I missed out on the FPOG beans. I was in between crops. Not enough loot. I got the AstoDawg and Seven Ghost instead. I'm sure glad I did. They r beautiful plants. Alien is the fuckin' man! I'm sure u already know that, bro. Lol. Come back soon. Shit just getting good.

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Cool beans bro. No f2 for the Fpog for me. Just the starfighter lol, currently working on F3's.The only male I had was a bit lenky so I tossed him. 1-5 were a dude. I had 4 girls, sent one to a homies, and pheno hunting the 3 I have. Hopefully I'll find a dime as well. Well keep things tight my man. It was good stoppin by, I'll be back soon.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Cool beans bro. No f2 for the Fpog for me. Just the starfighter lol, currently working on F3's.The only male I had was a bit lenky so I tossed him. 1-5 were a dude. I had 4 girls, sent one to a homies, and pheno hunting the 3 I have. Hopefully I'll find a dime as well. Well keep things tight my man. It was good stoppin by, I'll be back soon.
Nice score on both of them strains, E. Keep working that StarFighter for sure. I would love to run that strain someday. I got some other Alien gear to pop soon. I had to clear out my veg room. Trying to organize my lab a lil better also! hopefully u find a keeper from these FPOG. I sure they will all be winners. Every plant I have from Alien is stellar. It was hard to choose from the 4 Seven Ghosts ladies. I chose the Alien leaning lady! Come back anytime and say hi to my girls. Lots of pics coming over the next few weeks!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lemony AstroDawg sounds nice.. U got lots of great stuff going doggie.. I'm about 2 pop a few new Alien strains soon.. I'm so sure there all keepers I'm only gunna pop 2 at a time so I can try different strains.. I think Glactic Tahoe or Evil K will b next..

A

Alien

Supporter
What's up Rival?! How you doing brother? It's been a minute since I stopped through...those pics are looking great. Thank you for sharing!

I'm really stoked to hear and see how well all the ladies are doing for you. Keep on pushing that Astrodawg...she can go to 70 if you want to take her there.

Drop a line if you need anything.

Cheers,
A

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lemony AstroDawg sounds nice.. U got lots of great stuff going doggie.. I'm about 2 pop a few new Alien strains soon.. I'm so sure there all keepers I'm only gunna pop 2 at a time so I can try different strains.. I think Glactic Tahoe or Evil K will b next..
Thanx for the good vibes, bro. I'm gonna have more goin soon. I just gotta flower out the testers I have growing right now. The Galactic and Lemon Alien Dawg will be rocking in no time! I can't wait to see what u grow next.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What's up Rival?! How you doing brother? It's been a minute since I stopped through...those pics are looking great. Thank you for sharing!

I'm really stoked to hear and see how well all the ladies are doing for you. Keep on pushing that Astrodawg...she can go to 70 if you want to take her there.

Drop a line if you need anything.

Cheers,
A

What up, Alien! I was hoping u would stop by. Things r doin great. Im gonna push them a lil longer. Dont wanna push them 2 long tho! More pics coming later 2nite. These strains r truly impressive. I will have more of your gear growing soon. Trying to get things under control b4 I start more seeds. hope all is well. We need to get 2gether soon, bro! I will hit u a PM.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yo Farmers! This show is about to burn down the Funk Lab. I been battling hella shit thru out this grow and trying to keep this shit looking hot for y'all. I truly appreciate all the comments and bullshit every1 has posted up in this thread. The ALIEN NATION will continue to bring the dankest strains that Alien can make. I couldn't do it without the Big Guy! Thanx, bro. Keep any eye out for the Galactic Tahoe thread coming soon. Gotta get things under control again and the ship will be ready for launch. Enjoy the show!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Seven Ghosts #4
My pics 1499
My pics 1501

Latest posts

Top Bottom