Rival79's Alien Nation!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Straight KILLIN it Rival, the plants all look great. Looks like youre gettin a really nice flush, great colors. We'll be enjoying our first Alien harvests at almost the same time it sounds, i chopped the 1st fpog last night, 1st agv will come down tonight, and the rest between Thursday- Saturday, needless to say im fucking stoked. You did a killer job bro, get those Galactic and LAD goin, gonna be Sickness! Peace to ya brother! Motiv

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Straight KILLIN it Rival, the plants all look great. Looks like youre gettin a really nice flush, great colors. We'll be enjoying our first Alien harvests at almost the same time it sounds, i chopped the 1st fpog last night, 1st agv will come down tonight, and the rest between Thursday- Saturday, needless to say im fucking stoked. You did a killer job bro, get those Galactic and LAD goin, gonna be Sickness! Peace to ya brother! Motiv
Yo Motiv! Good to see ya around these parts. I bet that FPOG is off the hook. My FPOG x Alien D is a frosty ass bitch! We gotta get together with our nugs and have a session. The GT and LAD r coming very soon. Had to clear out my veg room a lil. Things will rockin' and rollin' soon, bro! Come back and enjoy the show. I will drop by ur thread and peep them chop shots.

Top Bottom