Rival79's Alien Nation!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

i hear that - good thing i don't have a real job- would be really tough to keep up with all the shows - and i would prob get fired for being on computer all day.....lol - boring work is over rated anyway....I want a cheese show what's up brother cheese no shows - i know your blowing shit up
i got some threads but not of any alien gear yet. gotta wait on that. i havent updated recently cuz im without my computer. hopefully they send it back soon so i can post some pics

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking killer Rival! Loving the newest pics. Keep up the great work bro!

A

What up Alien! Thanx for dropping by, brother. Things r doing great. I will have new pics up very soon. I took cuts last nite and trimmed them up nice. They should start to blow up in the next few weeks. Come back and visit anytime.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up RIVAL79! Diggin you lineup for sure. Great job on them as always. Keepin it real for sure. So when is the flowering fest gonna start? Excited to see these ladies in action :)
These ladies r starting to look good now. They r a lil over 2 weeks into flower. I will get some pics up soon. I been super fukn busy lately. Keep an eye out, Pauly.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
:D Dude!!!! Your Plants are absolutely beautiful bro! very nice;y done. Love the topping a nd training you have going on. keep it up and show em how its done my man!
What up, Exotic G! Things r starting to take off around the Funk Lab. These girls r gonna produce some top quality medicine. Lots of kushy goodness! Lol. See ya in the threads.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Here's a lil update for all u Farmers! I got a few pics of these lovely ladies finally. They r about 3 weeks into flower and starting to take off. The Cherry Ak47 x Alien Diesel is the fastest in flower sop far. Lots of bud site on her. AstroDawg is right behind her. Seven Ghost r smelling so good. Sugar sweet Kush coming my way soon. 1st pic Seven Ghosts, 2nd pic AstroDawg, 3rd pic FPOG x Alien Diesel, 4th pic Cherry AK47 x Alien Diesel.
My pics 1438
My pics 1439
My pics 1440
My pics 1441

Top Bottom