Rival79's Alien Nation!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
dont spray, dunk and make sure if you are using the eagle 20 that you have FULL body/respirator protection.
Can't dunk a 3ft tall plant. Gonna spray the leaves with something to clean off the surface spots. Im gonna keep burning the Sulphur also! Hopefully that will work. I need to flip these girls already.

dirk d

dirk d

Can't dunk a 3ft tall plant. Gonna spray the leaves with something to clean off the surface spots. Im gonna keep burning the Sulphur also! Hopefully that will work. I need to flip these girls already.

ahh i see, here's the problem you will have.. A plant that big that is already infected with pm will produce a very crappy moldy yield. Sulphur and all that crap won't do anything for you except make everything taste like shit and make a huge mess. I have extensive knowledge of pm lol..

Serenade will only help control but if it's a bad pm infection it won't do shit. Get a big garbage can from home depot and fill up 40 gallons or so. eagle 20 is only 2 ml a gallon so add 80 ml and some dawn to help get it everyhwere. then you can dunk all your large plants. Again just make sure you have a full on Respirator and FULL body protection.

Also i'm talking only plants in veg... Otherwise if you can't do this then just cut the plant down and start with fresh plants you can dunk or that are healthy. Otherwise you will battle PM for the next 6 months and then you will use the eagle 20 dunk. Also let the plant veg for at least another week prefereably 2 weeks before flowering if you should use the eagle 20. good luck.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
ahh i see, here's the problem you will have.. A plant that big that is already infected with pm will produce a very crappy moldy yield. Sulphur and all that crap won't do anything for you except make everything taste like shit and make a huge mess. I have extensive knowledge of pm lol..

Serenade will only help control but if it's a bad pm infection it won't do shit. Get a big garbage can from home depot and fill up 40 gallons or so. eagle 20 is only 2 ml a gallon so add 80 ml and some dawn to
help get it everyhwere. then you can dunk all your large plants. Again just make sure you have a full on Respirator and FULL body protection.

Also i'm talking only plants in veg... Otherwise if you can't do this then just cut the plant down and start
with fresh plants you can dunk or that are healthy. Otherwise you will battle PM for the next 6 months and then you will use the eagle 20 dunk. Also let the plant veg for at least another week prefereably 2 weeks before flowering if you should use the eagle 20. good luck.
Thanx for the advice, Dirk. I'm hoping I don't have to cull all my plants. I got a lot of nice strains that I don't wanna lose. We will see what happens. Thanx again, bro!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
If they're still in veg I use Bayer Mite and Disease control. Kills PM too. Ive had some PM problems before and the Bayer nocks the shit out of it. I dont have PM problems anymore. Saferbrand makes some stuff too thats ok for flowering plants.

true grit

true grit

PM can be a relatively simple fix- first off, what is the relative humidity in your room and what kind of fluctuation do you have in RH between lights on and off? Same with temps, what ya got? To eliminate pm for good, you need plants to be healthy enough to fight it off themselves...which means an RH shift of less than 10% between lights on an off. I generally prefer to keep things in 50% range, though this often requires dehuey and humidifier. Temps i was always told need to stay within 7-10 degrees between on/off cycle.

IF you can maintain these temps/RH levels, something as simple as milk/water will do the job. Ive demonstrated this in several friends spots who got PM due to inconsistent environments. I had pm for about 6 months several years back and until i got room dialed i just couldnt shake it. Once room is consistently there, any of teh pm applications things will work because once sprayed and surface mold is gone plant has a MUCH greater chance at fighting off spores/spreading.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
If they're still in veg I use Bayer Mite and Disease control. Kills PM too. Ive had some PM problems before and the Bayer nocks the shit out of it. I dont have PM problems anymore. Saferbrand makes some stuff too thats ok for flowering plants.
Thanx for the info. My boy was telling me about that product. I will get this shit handled.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
PM can be a relatively simple fix- first off, what is the relative humidity in your room and what kind of fluctuation do you have in RH between lights on and off? Same with temps, what ya got? To eliminate pm for good, you need plants to be healthy enough to fight it off themselves...which means an RH shift of less than 10% between lights on an off. I generally prefer to keep things in 50% range, though this often requires dehuey and humidifier. Temps i was always told need to stay within 7-10 degrees between on/off cycle.

IF you can maintain these temps/RH levels, something as simple as milk/water will do the job. Ive demonstrated this in several friends spots who got PM due to inconsistent environments. I had pm for about 6 months several years back and until i got room dialed i just couldnt shake it. Once room is consistently there, any of teh pm applications things will work because once sprayed and surface mold is gone plant has a MUCH greater chance at fighting off spores/spreading.
My room RH and temps r pretty stable. Usually 38-46% RH and 72-80 degrees. My house AC went out a few weeks ago. That is what caused the fiasco! Milk and water, huh? I heard of baking soda and water as well. I been keeping things hella clean and taking off infected leaves. I gotta stop the surface spots. I figure the Sulphur burns will help stop the progression of the PM. I think these girls can't beat this shit. I don't wanna lose all these great strains either. Thanx for the info, True G!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Awesome pictures bro they are some killer looking flowers bro...... nice work .. sorry to hear about the pm but at least you got alot of taste looking buds to hold you off until you get going again.... respect soser

true grit

true grit

Ya milk and water at 1:10 ration works fine. Ive used that to prove the point of environment being the problem at several spots. IMO you need to get your RH up. I strive to keep mine around 50-55% constantly. Works into the whole VPD range thing, and imo needs to be at least 50% for plants to be in optimum health. For example, friends set up a basic veg room that had shit in it before they moved in...went back several weeks later and I found PM spots on a buncha plants in veg under 24hr lighting... RH was around 30-35%. Sprayed with milk (did have them spray a fungicide again several days after leaving) but had them get the Rh to consistent 55-60%. Thats all it took and they haven't seen PM since and lost no plants in the process.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Straight up and down Rival, you killed it bro. Of course. Love that Sour Pebbles and 7 G's man. Would love to hear a burn report on them when the time is right.
I had a great time growing them Alien ladies. All of them came out fire. Never got any dry shots this grow. Great meds tho! See ya around the Farm, El T.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Awesome pictures bro they are some killer looking flowers bro...... nice work .. sorry to hear about the pm but at least you got alot of taste looking buds to hold you off until you get going again.... respect soser
Thanx Soser! They were beautiful in flower. Thaey had no PM but the cuts in my veg room did. Them buds r long gon as well. I been hurting for flowers.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Ya milk and water at 1:10 ration works fine. Ive used that to prove the point of environment being the problem at several spots. IMO you need to get your RH up. I strive to keep mine around 50-55% constantly. Works into the whole VPD range thing, and imo needs to be at least 50% for plants to be in optimum health. For example, friends set up a basic veg room that had shit in it before they moved in...went back several weeks later and I found PM spots on a buncha plants in veg under 24hr lighting... RH was around 30-35%. Sprayed with milk (did have them spray a fungicide again several days after leaving) but had them get the Rh to consistent 55-60%. Thats all it took and they haven't seen PM since and lost no plants in the process.
Thanx for being so helpful, bro. I need to handle this the right way. I got some Serenade concentrate and I'm gonna burn again on Friday. If that dont work. I will try the milk and water. I will try to get my RH up as well. I need to set up my veg area better. Thanx for everything, TG!

Top Bottom