• Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Right on!

Happy New Years to you too :)
Yup! Thanx again bro. The flower show is about to start. Come on back soon. I will have a New Year's update with new pics posted 2marrow. See u in the threads, bro!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That would b super bad ass 2 find a White Fire Male I knew someday somebody would b a lucky guy & find him.. U can do some nice things with him.. If he is a real deal White Fire male ur super lucky im glad 2 hear the WU is a girl.. Good luck & I can't wait 2 see them bud out

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Wow, the discovery of the WU being a female is really reassuring that your beans are probably legit! Remind me again how many WiFi beans you got in your exchange with the other farmer? Is there a chance to pop others he gave you and grow out a female for confirmation its WiFi? I hope you got the lucky WiFi male, again, someone who knows more about breeding and the reasons to not breed with fem beans, is it ok to use pollen from a male out of a fem pack?

-Meeks

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Wow, the discovery of the WU being a female is really reassuring that your beans are probably legit! Remind me again how many WiFi beans you got in your exchange with the other farmer? Is there a chance to pop others he gave you and grow out a female for confirmation its WiFi? I hope you got the lucky WiFi male, again, someone who knows more about breeding and the reasons to not breed with fem beans, is it ok to use pollen from a male out of a fem pack?

-Meeks
I have a girl as well. I had 2 White Fire beans. I have a new pack but these came from an old drop. Might be a Holy Grail pheno in them. If their legit, a male would be super dope! I could b the lucky dude to hit the dank lotto. The male has beefy branching and a menthol fuel smell on the stem rub! Wish me luck y'all.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That would b super bad ass 2 find a White Fire Male I knew someday somebody would b a lucky guy & find him.. U can do some nice things with him.. If he is a real deal White Fire male ur super lucky im glad 2 hear the WU is a girl.. Good luck & I can't wait 2 see them bud out
Man o man! He is a beefy stud. I sure hope he's legit. That would be a miracle, MG! I gonna be a lucky farmer, if so. 2012 is RIVAL'S year. Lol. Not tryn 2 ride my own jock, but I have some ridiculous shit goin down in my garden! I can't wait to see them in flower. That and a smoke report, will settle this madness!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice Rival! And hey if you want male feminized seeds just buy some Cali connection beans. Most of his fem gear is spitting males.....is anyone surprised?
Those are some kill crosses you got there

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Very nice Rival! And hey if you want male feminized seeds just buy some Cali connection beans. Most of his fem gear is spitting males.....is anyone surprised?
Those are some kill crosses you got there
Thanx for dropping by, Cannarado! That's hella funny. I got some Tahoe OG and Sunset Limited fems from Swerve at the Med Cup. No males in them packs! Lol. I guess, it's the luck of the draw. It probably happens more than we think! If I ever make any fem x's, I'm def gonna pop a bunch and make sure I get no dudes. A lot of peeps put shit out untested. I will send them out as testers b4 I will sell bunk beans! Happy New Year to all u, THCFARMERS!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hell yeah, I hope he his a stable dude and you put him to good use in your garden of dank!! take care peace
Wouldn't that would b nice! It's day1 of 12/12. We will send what his SIS has in store for me real soon! Good luck on ur grows on 2012, OGSLF!

JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:bong2:
ya its possible to get TRUE MALES from FEM SEEDS i ran some GDP last round and got a MALE grew him out and have the pollen in the frig and it will be used in this run as soon as its time, not sure what i'll hit just yet but something im sure..

ahh haha ya im one of those dudes who put shit out untested but then again there clearly understood as UNTESTED and the COIN is very CHEAP so i got no problem with that.....

most of my GEAR is free so i dot really worrie to much about testing them first, if i did test them id never get anything done..
respect brother:bong2:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hello RIVAL:bong2:
ya its possible to get TRUE MALES from FEM SEEDS i ran some GDP last round and got a MALE grew him out and have the pollen in the frig and it will be used in this run as soon as its time, not sure what i'll hit just yet but something im sure..

ahh haha ya im one of those dudes who put shit out untested but then again there clearly understood as UNTESTED and the COIN is very CHEAP so i got no problem with that.....

most of my GEAR is free so i dot really worrie to much about testing them first, if i did test them id never get anything done..
respect brother:bong2:
It would be nice to be the .1% to find a male WHITE FIRE. That GDP is gonna make some nice x's for sure! Yeah, u know I like to test out new strains all the time. Variety is the spice of life! I haven't had any issues with the beans I have been blessed with. I guess, I'm just lucky ass fuck. Some peeps r all smoke and mirrors! Fancy advertising and packaging, don't grow the fire. Great genetics and great growers make beans into beauty queens! Lol. Keep making all the crazy x's and I will keep growing them. Eat'em up, Jaws!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So things r coming along great. The White S1, Alien Urkle and White Urkle r barely gonna stretch. The supposed White Fire lady is kooky good as well. Not to stretchy yet. We r only on day 6 of flower tho! Shit is just starting to take off. I'm getting excited about these girls. 2nite I'm gonna take cuts and new pics. Check back in soon. It's about to get crazy!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
I am getting excited to see what the Alien Urkle does. I passed up on that cross and might end up regretting it if you get something crazy good! Good luck and don't under estimate the stretch, I thought mine was done at day 16 but NOPE, still growing like weeds :giggle

Feed the dogs, I am craving pictures!

-Meeks

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I am getting excited to see what the Alien Urkle does. I passed up on that cross and might end up regretting it if you get something crazy good! Good luck and don't under estimate the stretch, I thought mine was done at day 16 but NOPE, still growing like weeds :giggle

Feed the dogs, I am craving pictures!

-Meeks
This is an old Alien Urkle. Not the new Urkle Fire Alien. I hope it's a keeper. I will def get new pics up 2nite. I will feed all the hungry farmers later! Lol. Thanx for the friend request bro! See u in the threads.

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Once Again Rival ,

Nice Work & Good job on keeping us updated on yer progress ,,,

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice log bro.. Keep up the good work. :rock

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for dropping by y'all. I will get them new pics soon. I promise! I just been busy get my life in check. I will have them up 2nite. Check back soon!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So I got some pics of the OGR ladies 2nite. I think the Alien Urkle is a male. It was taking 4ever to sex in veg. Let's hope not. It is a beautiful plant tho! Here we go y'all. White Fire #2 is up first.

My pics 892
My pics 893
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Up next is the White Urkle #1. Glad this plant was a girl. I been wanting this strain in my stable for a long time! Stinks like Rotten Grapes.

My pics 894
My pics 895
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Here's my White S1. This plant is very beautiful. 1 of the nicest plants, I have grown. I love the structure of this strain.

My pics 896
Top Bottom