Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
splakdawg

splakdawg

I believe these cuts came directly from Ken's GDP Collective pheno. My boys know them cats and have been running this cut for a while. It's def some Dank, Splak.
I plan on copping a pack are there any chances of scoring that keeper cut, and what to look for. Looking at vids and reviews it seems that density is a common trait

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Is this a Face Off? LOL!!

U know it, bro! I got the Fire and u got the Fire. It's a Face/Off battle. Hopefully the homies will get into this showdown soon. I know that got strains we didn't. I wanna see what they find in the packs of seeds.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I plan on copping a pack are there any chances of scoring that keeper cut, and what to look for. Looking at vids and reviews it seems that density is a common trait
Same here, bro. this is my first encounter wit this strain. Not sure what to expect just yet. I will hit u wit some better info later on in the grow.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So 2day the Funk Lab got a visit from Kinger! He hooked it up witrh a bunch of new strains from seed and clone. I'm more than stoked. I hooked him up on some new gear and Cookie cuts also. I got some Phantom Cookies, White x Kushplant, Platinum OG x Sour D, Rez's DSD, Lifesaver x Sweet Tooth, StarFighter F2, Blueberry x Chemdog #4 from Cabin Fever, Sunshine Daydream and Love Triangle from Bohdi, Pineapple Express, SR71 PK x Deep Chunk and Bubba x Deep Chunk seeds. I got some Napalm OG, StarFighter F2, Fire OG x Cheese and Alien Dawg Ether cuts also. Lots of good things blessed me on this day. Great talking and chilling for a lil bit, K. Keep in touch, bro.

shawnskush

shawnskush

So 2day the Funk Lab got a visit from Kinger! He hooked it up witrh a bunch of new strains from seed and clone. I'm more than stoked. I hooked him up on some new gear and Cookie cuts also. I got some Phantom Cookies, White x Kushplant, Platinum OG x Sour D, Rez's DSD, Lifesaver x Sweet Tooth, StarFighter F2, Blueberry x Chemdog #4 from Cabin Fever, Sunshine Daydream and Love Triangle from Bohdi, Pineapple Express, SR71 PK x Deep Chunk and Bubba x Deep Chunk seeds. I got some Napalm OG, StarFighter F2, Fire OG x Cheese and Alien Dawg Ether cuts also. Lots of good things blessed me on this day. Great talking and chilling for a lil bit, K. Keep in touch, bro.

Daaaamn son kinger hooked you up super pimptastic phatness!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Daaaamn son kinger hooked you up super pimptastic phatness!

That's what I'm talking about. A fellow Farmer with huge respect for the plant. I was digging the fact it was nothing for him to share them beans wit me. I truly appreciate it for sure! A lot were made by him or gifted from other breeders. U never know what I might find. The SR71 x Deep Chunk and Bubba x Deep Chunk r getting in line for the Funk Fest. Keep an eye out for them tasty strains, SK.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn bro that list is huge. Kinger definitely hooked it up. That aliendawg ether cut is flame too.

I know. I'm hella stoked, bro. I got 4 cuts of each strain. I put them in my cloner yesterday. Hopefully they all root real fast. I got some shit goin down around here! How did they trim session go for ya?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Its your possitive vibes rival! :)

Your a great dude so awesome things come your way brotha. Congrats on the big score. Have enough fun with those new gems for the both of us my friend!

Thanx for showing a homie some love, SMF! I haven't seen ya around these parts much lately. Keep an eye out for my other new threads. I will def blow these beans up for ya and the rest of the Farm! I got some good shit to show off and make fools drool over. Hahaha. Come back soon and enjoy the show. It's Flower time in the Funk Lab again!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
One man army.... I like that Rival.

Congrats on the new scores, kudos to Kinger for being so generous! Cheers, ftw

Thanx for dropping by, ftwendy! He's def a cool cat. We lived in the same town back in the day. A few blocks apart. It truly is a small world. Glad we finally got to meet up and have a lil dab session and strain chat. Good times for sure! Good things come to good people.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Its always a party in the funk lab....had to roll thtough and show the homie some love. Sorry I havnt dropped by in a moment. Def bunk of me.....ill make sure to be more of a regular, buddy :)

Don't sweat the small stuff, bro! I appreciate it when the boys stop by and chat it up. U were one of the first peeps on talked to on the Farm. I got Mad respect for ya, SMF. It's def a shindig around here! Things r getting exciting. I'm super stoked about my selection of strains right now. I cant wait to see these beds in full flower. I'm hoping they don't go haywire on my ass. Hahaha!

Latest posts

Top Bottom