Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
A bunch of the GSC x Crystal Ship have popped above ground. Hopefully they all make it. A couple rOarGe x Crystal Ship have risen above the soil as well. It's always exciting to create new life. It's almost time for Rival to become a daddy soon. I can't wait to see my new son. Hopefully he's ambitious and caring. Like his mom and I. I will get some pics up of the new Funk babies.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

A bunch of the GSC x Crystal Ship have popped above ground. Hopefully they all make it. A couple rOarGe x Crystal Ship have risen above the soil as well. It's always exciting to create new life. It's almost time for Rival to become a daddy soon. I can't wait to see my new son. Hopefully he's ambitious and caring. Like his mom and I. I will get some pics up of the new Funk babies.
Let us know when he's here!!

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

So, I was dipping in and out of this thread and I apologize if this question or answer has been posted but what's the cross in your sour pebbles? And by the way everything is straight on point rival. Your defiantly showing them ladies the love they need. Fantastic job.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I'm a huge fan of 707. Honestly just switched from a coco chow and I was very impressed. I'm running black gold at the moment. And I don't have much to add on it besides so far so good. It's still early. I could see cutting BG with a little something and 707 is perfect as is.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Happy 4th of July to all my American THC Farmers! Take a toke for Freedom and light off as many illegal Fireworks as possible. :finger: LOL. Every1 be safe and don't party to hard. I will be back with more Funky ass pics for y'all.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
A bunch of seeds have made it above ground. I lost a lot more than I thought by leaving in the paper towels to long. Kinda disappointed in myself. I been super busy lately and barely have time to wipe my own ass! LOL. Just kidding but u feel what I'm talking about. The survivors will be super Dank! New pics coming soon as possible. Enjoy the show every1.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
New seedlings are growing up fast
DSCN3511

Latest posts

Top Bottom