Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sic come up doggie.. Damn I didn't know Kinger wanted the forum cut I had a few with me at the cup with them cherry pie cuts.. Good luck with the new gear..
I had a bunch so he got a few from me. Hopefully he makes some beans wit one of them cuts. He hooked it up proper for sure! I can't wait to rock some of them strains. The Platinum OG x Sour D should be some heaterz. Them PCP cuts r looking real nice, bro. Their loving that Roots 707 more and more each day. Thanx again, Goo.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I had a bunch so he got a few from me. Hopefully he makes some beans wit one of them cuts. He hooked it up proper for sure! I can't wait to rock some of them strain. The Platinum OG x Sour D should be some heaterz. Them PCP cuts r looking real nice, bro. Their loving that Roots 707 more and more each day. Thanx again, Goo.
Yea my cherry pie loves the soil 2 but the sour pebbles is on full beast mode trying 2 pass up every strain.. She's a monster in veg with big ass fan leafs

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yea my cherry pie loves the soil 2 but the sour pebbles is on full beast mode trying 2 pass up every strain.. She's a monster in veg with big ass fan leafs

I told ya, bro! Fools don't be knowing about the Sour Pebbs yet. Next big strain, if I whore her out. :greedy: I wouldn't do that tho. She is very special to me. A bunch of my favs all in one strain. U can't go wrong wit that. Them leaves r huge for sure. Sour Milk and Cereal all day, bro!

kinger

kinger

Thanks for the love bro,glad we.finally linked up. Forum cut has jumped to the top of my list to dust for sure.Always nice to have crosses,might find something better in the beans. Thanks again on that cut,I have been after her for a while now.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanks for the love bro,glad we.finally linked up. Forum cut has jumped to the top of my list to dust for sure.Always nice to have crosses,might find something better in the beans. Thanks again on that cut,I have been after her for a while now.
No prob, bro. Hopefully u hit her wit a nice OG stud. Maybe the Lee Roy or LAD beans will give ya something nice to work with. Stay in touch, bro. We will burn and talk strains more soon.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So Sealed138 came by and hit some dabs with the Funkn' Master! He hook it up with some White Fire # D and Lemon Alien Dawg nugs. That WF smells so dank. Straight up Fire OG flavor in that shit. I'm smoking on some LAD right now. Great work on these strains, bro. I def appreciate the flowers. Enjoy that Artic Diesel as well. That shit is super tasty in a joint or blunt. :cigar: LAD and White Fire # D looking super frosty!
DSCN3509
DSCN3510

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

So Sealed138 came by and hit some dabs with the Funkn' Master! He hook it up with some White Fire # D and Lemon Alien Dawg nugs. That WF smells so dank. Straight up Fire OG flavor in that shit. I'm smoking on some LAD right now. Great work on these strains, bro. I def appreciate the flowers. Enjoy that Artic Diesel as well. That shit is super tasty in a joint or blunt. :cigar: LAD and White Fire # D looking super frosty!View attachment 324898View attachment 324899
Thats love right there!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Yes I am using Roots 707. I have not tried Green Fields yet. The regular Roots didn't drain well enough for me. I love that 707 in my garden.

I had the same problem with the regular Roots. Greenfields is some nice stuff. I was told that It's their version of FF's Ocean Forest but a bit better and not as hot. I dig it.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Verifire is Bomb! Thats what my huge cookie is in...I got a free bag from the vendor...no one carries it here yet.
That Cookie is big for sure, Ken. Glad the VermiFire works good for ya. It's not my cup o' tea! I will stick with the Roots 707. I can plants seeds straight into in and barely feed for a month. A lil Great White and water works wonders!:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom