Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Lookin mighty fine amigo! We need to chill and pull some tubes soon!

Oh I see your running JAWS Strawberry D? How's she doin? I am considering popping a bunch of those this week. You getting those dank Strawberry smells off her?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lookin mighty fine amigo! We need to chill and pull some tubes soon!

Oh I see your running JAWS Strawberry D? How's she doin? I am considering popping a bunch of those this week. You getting those dank Strawberry smells off her?
Yo Surfr! I'm def getting them Strawberry smells. Pop these beans ASAP! We will get 2gether soon and have a fat smoke session. Come back and enjoy the show. It's gonna be a lot better over the next few weeks!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up y'all. This is THE FUNK LAB! So I got a Funky announcement. George Clinton and the P Funk Allstars r playing Nor Cal next month. This is gonna a great show! I will see y'all there. Hit me a PM if u want some info!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So I was checking my girls 2nite and I found a bunch of open male flowers in the lower sides of my plants. I'm hoping I don't end up with hella seeds in my herb. I think the Azamax drench might have made them kick male stamen. I'm not sure. I collected the sacs from all the plants. Would this pollen be usable?

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Shit bro, we got the same bad news! I hope your buds aren't seedy! Let me know if you learn anything about using the pollen, I still have my bag with the flowers, and I am also curious about the viability of any seeds that may grow in the plants already pollinated (if they are).

-Meeks

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So let's cheer things up! I got some pics of some girls at day 53. Enjoy! White Banana Kush and Strawberry D F2 from JAWS. Greasy stank dank! Big ups on these beans, bro.

My pics 1120
My pics 1122
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I appreciate the cheer section, Krasi. These girls could use a lil love. I been pushing them hard and it's been a battle to get them to this point. A few more weeks and things will be worth every minute!

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up bro? despite the problems, they look like they're gonna put on some more wieght for ya. i can almost smell the chem. lol 42o

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
That Tardawg looks wicked!! Props Rival on those plants, all look stellar(what ive come to expect from u n the funk lab) and props to Snowblind! I need some Tardawg in my life.

Confu...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
whats up bro? despite the problems, they look like they're gonna put on some more wieght for ya. i can almost smell the chem. lol 42o
I guess I'm just picky. I like things looking perfect. I can def smell that Chem, bro! They got weight but some will fill in more over the flush. Come back soon, 420.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That Tardawg looks wicked!! Props Rival on those plants, all look stellar(what ive come to expect from u n the funk lab) and props to Snowblind! I need some Tardawg in my life.

Confu...
What up, Confu! The TarDawg is a killer for sure. I can't wait to smoke this shit with SnowBlind. Get a cut from Avalon if u can, bro. I got more beans in my stash. Just in case! A few more weeks and here comes the fire.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeahz Rival all those girlz look outstanding youve got some mad dank to smoke bro keep up the killer work props!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Everything is looking killer Rival. Keep slaying it homie:rock

Top Bottom