DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

4 days of flower

RFLeft.jpg
RFRight.jpg
RFCenter.jpg

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

oh and I kinda eliminated my walk way which is a pain the ass but as of now I'm watering the right half one day then the left half the next every 4th day so I just push em around a little bit

GhostFace

GhostFace

lookn very lush_growop looks very well laid out as well :rasta2:

C

Cali Grower

healthy, lush, growth. nice man, should be epic. and without that walkway, its going to get even more hectic but i wouldve done the same. lol. stay up

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Garden is looking great, DWD! R those the 12x12 square buckets? Good luck with the rest of ur grow bro. I cant wait to pop my DH OG. Keep up the great work!

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

Very nice, clean grow sir!

I hand water also lol, makes it easier to keep an eye out for bugs or stress, but definitely more work!

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

lookn very lush_growop looks very well laid out as well :rasta2:

Thanks. I put lots of time into building this room

looks great. so you renamed the Deadhead?

no they just called it '91 og when they first did it up. these were the bad packs but still seeing if theres anything in there worthwhile
beaners.jpg

healthy, lush, growth. nice man, should be epic. and without that walkway, its going to get even more hectic but i wouldve done the same. lol. stay up

haha yea.. just gotta move a few its all good

Garden is looking great, DWD! R those the 12x12 square buckets? Good luck with the rest of ur grow bro. I cant wait to pop my DH OG. Keep up the great work!

yea they are around 5 gals.
Thanks for the compliments

Very nice, clean grow sir!

I hand water also lol, makes it easier to keep an eye out for bugs or stress, but definitely more work!

Yea hand water is where its at. Right now they need it every other day.
I decided to give em some guanos instead of age old the other day and gave em a little bit of super natural bud blaster today

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I use the same pots. They work great. Check out my threads and u will see my results. Keep popping them beans, if u don't u never know wif they r good or not. I love pheno hunting. Keep up the good work.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

I use the same pots. They work great. Check out my threads and u will see my results. Keep popping them beans, if u don't u never know wif they r good or not. I love pheno hunting. Keep up the good work.

that is true.....haha. Just takes so long to get em sexed....

ya these pots are the shit.

wow looks awesome. to bad I got in on this one late

Never to late. only day 13 of flower

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

So day 13.....
mother fuckers stretched like mad....especially some of the '91og's.
Been super cropping em a lil. Just go through the whole room and bend over the highest tops every day, helps make those branches strong.

On to the pics.....being fed @ .8 ec age old grow, protek silica, calplex, supernatural bud blaster.....also brewed up some ewc and bat guano tea.

w22.jpg
w2left.jpg
w2right.jpg

w23.jpg
w21.jpg

'91 og plant 8 getting bent

w2sc91.jpg

some og shots....

w2og1.jpg
w2og2.jpg
w2og3.jpg

little bit of yellow on the plant directly under the light....not sure, but its coming out of it.

w26.jpg

w25.jpg

w24.jpg

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
It only takes a month or so to sex them. I like have the chance to choose my pheno wisely. I'm looking for certain strains to ease my ADHD, pains and anxiety. OG's help me the most. I don't mind the wait.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

It only takes a month or so to sex them. I like have the chance to choose my pheno wisely. I'm looking for certain strains to ease my ADHD, pains and anxiety. OG's help me the most. I don't mind the wait.

yea my goal is to pop at least 40 seeds a yr.

this last time I popped 24 of the 91s and a 10 pack of raskals (which were all male)

got 9 91og females, we shall see.

Last year I popped packs of bogglegum, wallys f7 cindy99's, sour lifesaver, and sour bubble....needless to say I don't have those anymore

year before that it was satori, mikado, sugarberry, and alpha diesel. The AD was the only thing worth while but I lost her.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Nice bro. Gotta love the SOG. I wish I didn't have to worry about plant numbers cause I would love to rock a SOG. Like your style homie, keep up the good work, subbed.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Glorious photos brah! You've got mad skillz whether you're rocking those hydro buckets or soil pots... :cool

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Yeah < what shady said, thats a real labor of love right there.. how much time you spending in the room these days ?
things looking real nice :)

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

bout 2 hrs every other day....hahaha....

lookin for a 9-5 to keep my head straight

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Nice bro. Gotta love the SOG. I wish I didn't have to worry about plant numbers cause I would love to rock a SOG. Like your style homie, keep up the good work, subbed.

Yea well...things just got to crazy out here. I can't jump their hoops anymore.
Thanks

Glorious photos brah! You've got mad skillz whether you're rocking those hydro buckets or soil pots... :cool

Thanks Shady...hey I'm still learning every day....I don't know crap...hahah.
Just some punk ass kid who loves kind bud more than most I guess.
Can't stand smokin dirt and not having an unlimited supply of dank.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I love popping seeds. I popped a lot of dif strains this year. Goin all out. I got some nice girls so far. We will see how they finish out. Good luck with the rest of ur grow. Shit is about to stack up quick! Peep out my threads. I updated all my shit 2day.

Top Bottom