Road Kill Skunk - Ester Alcohols, Train-wreck and the Catpiss Connection

• Thread starter Backyard_Boogie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Yeah Jim just passed away and gave his pollen to a couple of people this past summer, prior to his passing, one being swami. How do you like the BOH? I wanted to try it for sure
It took some searching to find one that I liked the terpenes of, and had a good yield, but it is super potent, with a long lasting high. Its better than most, but you have to look through it. Has alot of variation. Has both a stimulating high, and couchlock in the different phenos. We kept one that has an up high to it. And a NL5 type pheno. There are NL5 phenos that are super frosted, but the more sativa dominant are more potent, but the NL5 phenos are more impressive looking as far as trichome production. But through a magnifier, the sativa dominant pheno we have is loaded with tiny trichomes, and just as many as the NL5 pheno. The NL5 pheno we also kept, has huge trichomes comparatively. The sativa pheno we kept has a menthol hashy taste. It also a lung buster. I also look for weed that has alot of expansion. All of the best weed I even smoked in the late 60s, and early 70s was lung buster, and had a heavy crash. I dont look for weed that people say has a light comedown, and no hang over. Im just the opposite. I look for weed that is lung buster, and has a heavy hangover. I remember many many times getting ripped in the early 70s, only to raid the refrigerator, go to sleep, and wake up still fried. Not to mention it made your eyes look like youve been crying for days. Most weed nowdays doesnt do this to my eyes.

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

It took some searching to find one that I liked the terpenes of, and had a good yield, but it is super potent, with a long lasting high. Its better than most, but you have to look through it. Has alot of variation. Has both a stimulating high, and couchlock in the different phenos. We kept one that has an up high to it. And a NL5 type pheno. There are NL5 phenos that are super frosted, but the more sativa dominant are more potent, but the NL5 phenos are more impressive looking as far as trichome production. But through a magnifier, the sativa dominant pheno we have is loaded with tiny trichomes, and just as many as the NL5 pheno. The NL5 pheno we also kept, has huge trichomes comparatively. The sativa pheno we kept has a menthol hashy taste. It also a lung buster. I also look for weed that has alot of expansion. All of the best weed I even smoked in the late 60s, and early 70s was lung buster, and had a heavy crash. I dont look for weed that people say has a light comedown, and no hang over. Im just the opposite. I look for weed that is lung buster, and has a heavy hangover. I remember many many times getting ripped in the early 70s, only to raid the refrigerator, go to sleep, and wake up still fried. Not to mention it made your eyes look like youve been crying for days. Most weed nowdays doesnt do this to my eyes.
If my eyes aren’t red, I’m not high. I’ve noticed this too with newer weed.

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

Do y'all think that because now it's more accepted to smoke and legalization, I don't know each of y'alls situation, but now that it's legal, I smoke so much more. The more you smoke, the harder it is to get high... About 6 months ago, I was smoking a gram of wax and 2-4 grams of flower every day. I noticed it was taking that much to sustain me all day. I started donating plasma about 2 months ago, and when you get done, they give you a salene wash to rehydrate you. That completely reset my tolerance.

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

Do you think it's because we smoke so much more now that our tolerance is different than what it was back in the day?

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

No. I dont smoke nearly as much now as I did in the 70s. We used to have a home made bong that would hold an ounce. It was common for several of us to pack it with an ounce, and smoke it until it was gone. We did Thai like this, and anything we could get our hands on. We used to have a bong we made that was made out of a huge peanut butter jar, with heater house for tubing, and 1 inch pipe fittings 7 inches tall, and a hospital mask attached to it. Plus we had an electrolux vacuum cleaner that could be reversed so it would blow air out. We would put the vacuum cleaner tube down on the bowl, and do huge shotguns with the mask on. No way Im smoking anything like that now.

D

DrToboggan

I too ran the Authentic Genetics 1988 skunk and didn't get anything remotely skunky. Great high from the plants and they had a nice zesty smell but it wasn't skunky. I was a bit disappointed. One thing I can say is the Skunk Im running from I_Grow_Skunk is in veg and it is pretty dam stinky. I think his skunk is legit but I will update everyone once I get into flower. Im excited its loud AF. I had a lot of grow issues that set me back all my fault however Im getting the tent back up and healthy again right now. the 1990s San Diego Catpiss is smoking loud too.
Where did you get the Catpiss? I’ve heard that one is great too.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Where did you get the Catpiss? I’ve heard that one is great too.
This one...

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

Do you think it's because we smoke so much more now that our tolerance is different than what it was back in the day?
I'm with James Mabley on this one. We use to buy bricks of Mexican weed and have sessions where we would try to smoke as much as possible. When we would buy 1/8ths we would smoke it all in one sitting. But the difference is we would run out and couldn't find it sometimes. So we didn't smoke every single day like I do now. So I dunno, maybe you're right.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I smoked everyday back then. From 1970 on I smoked everyday. Only in the 80s did I start to cut back even a little bit. I started running, and lifting weights in 1978, and in the early 80s when I started running Marathons, I would go 2-3 months without smoking because it did slow me down, and make me less heat tolerant, though Ive run many a 10 miler stoned, but usually you run it off after a short bit. But when I would start back I would smoke everyday. Then in 97 I went to federal prison for 7 years for cultivation, and 5 years supervised release.
In 1992 I got ahold of some seeds that the weed that came from it was the best I had seen since the early 70s and would compare to anything. Ive not seen the likes of anything to beat it since either. It was a Haze/NL5 x Nevils Hashplant/Sk1. I grew it from 1992 until the feds got it in 1997. I didnt care about any other weed. It had the taste, smell, and buzz to make me not even think of looking for anything else. In 5 years that I grew it I never got burned out on it, there was no ceiling to it, and I was just tickled to death to have it. And t beat it all, it as ripe in 49 days or less. But outside, it wsnt done until the 1st week of November. I was strange on how fast it would flower inside, ut took until November to get ripe outside. If I could get it back, my buying of seeds would be over. Though we did make some good crosses with it, and it ws dominant in all crosses. It made everything better that it came in contact with.
It was narrow leaf, and I initially got 15 seeds and gave them to a friend, and he seeded all of it, and we split the seeds, and the weed. I knew from the very first toke, even seeded that this was the best shit Id seen in 20 years. It was very very similar to some Sinsemilla Santa Marta Green I had gotten in 1972. This was the first seedless I had ever seen. Both strains tasted like honeysuckle, and would make you cough your brains out on every toke. It would also induce paranoia for many people. The cross I had also stank to high heaveans. It smelled like floral catpiss, and tasted like the best Nepali Temple Balls that ever came out of Nepal. And was just as strong as any hash in its weed form. It would also make you lose your sight for several seconds if you took a medium hit, tried to hold it in. You would almost literally cough up a lung. It ws very dangerous to try and drive, and smoke this stuff. I had people get mad at me and claim I put PCP in it. One girl is still mad ar me to this day because she swears I put drugs in it. It made her as sick as a dog for almost 4 hours. She was throwing up, and dry heaving, plus got extremely paranoid. She hates me.
I live right next to a park where everyone use to hang out at from the late 60s through the late 90s, and I used to go look for victims. The park is 53 acres, and 5 blocks long about 1500 feet. One of my buddies and his girlfriend were driving through in their van, and they stopped and talked and I asked them if they wanted to burn one, and they said yes. So I got in, and fired up the joint, and before they could hit it 2-3 times my buddy had to pull his van over because he was to fucked up to drive. He never made it out of the park. So we sat there for an hour, and I got out, and he asked if he could have the rest of the joint, so I gave it to him.
I lost that strain to the feds.My partner wned a 2000 acre farm 150 miles away, and he rented a house for me in my hometown, bought all the lights, and I made clones to put on his farm. I made more than 1000 clones and gave him 500, and he got caught with them, and ratted me out. So I went to federal prison, and h got off scott free. I pled guilty to a 10-Life mandatory minimum, and 5 million $$$ fine which was waived. So I did 7, and 5 years supervised release for 12 years all together. But I pretty much smoked everyday except for a few months here and there when I would train for a marathon, or a 50 mile cross country ultra marathon. I as also 148lbs AAU champion in powerlifting in Ky in 1985, but weed didnt affect my lifting like it did my running. So I usually didnt quit weed when I was powerlifting. But from 1997-2009 I idnt smoke anything because I was under the finger of the feds. And when I got out, I started smoking again but not like I used to, though I still do smoke most everyday. I also still run, and lift. Just no marathons. I dont go over 15 miles now. And dont do that very often. The best stuff Ive smoked since I got out is a buddies clone from gear from the Late 90s AK47. It also some really really good stuff, and reeks to high heavens. It will defeat any carbon filter. Its better than a verified cut of Chem91skva. Its also very floral, and has a bit of licorice, and flowers taste on the dry toke. But lit it tastes like flowers, and hash. Its also lung expanding, and will make some people paranoid.
Whe I was done with the feds in 2009, I got a 1/4lb of it, and it was double bagged, put it in tupperware, and I put it in the fridge, in the crisper, and you could smell it outside of the house 40 feet away. I had to put 5 large boxes of baking soda in the crisper, and the fridge to kill the smell. My wife is from the Philippines, and doesnt smoke, and she said the smell of it was making her sick, and could I do something. She had never smelled weed before. She doesnt care if I smoke ect, but just cant deal with the smell of it. She said this stuff smells like the pee of a cat. May I add floral catpiss.

But the late 90s clone AK47 is the best stuff Ive smoked since 1997. Actually he grew out the AK47 seeds in 2002, after having them in the fridge stored since 1996-97, so its the old school AK47. He also has a ross of this, and original NL5 from the 90s, and its vey similar to the straight AK47, and he also has pure NL5 from the 90s. All of it is ire, but the AK an crosses are a notch above. Though the NL5 can also make many people paranoid.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

I smoked everyday back then. From 1970 on I smoked everyday. Only in the 80s did I start to cut back even a little bit. I started running, and lifting weights in 1978, and in the early 80s when I started running Marathons, I would go 2-3 months without smoking because it did slow me down, and make me less heat tolerant, though Ive run many a 10 miler stoned, but usually you run it off after a short bit. But when I would start back I would smoke everyday. Then in 97 I went to federal prison for 7 years for cultivation, and 5 years supervised release.
In 1992 I got ahold of some seeds that the weed that came from it was the best I had seen since the early 70s and would compare to anything. Ive not seen the likes of anything to beat it since either. It was a Haze/NL5 x Nevils Hashplant/Sk1. I grew it from 1992 until the feds got it in 1997. I didnt care about any other weed. It had the taste, smell, and buzz to make me not even think of looking for anything else. In 5 years that I grew it I never got burned out on it, there was no ceiling to it, and I was just tickled to death to have it. And t beat it all, it as ripe in 49 days or less. But outside, it wsnt done until the 1st week of November. I was strange on how fast it would flower inside, ut took until November to get ripe outside. If I could get it back, my buying of seeds would be over. Though we did make some good crosses with it, and it ws dominant in all crosses. It made everything better that it came in contact with.
It was narrow leaf, and I initially got 15 seeds and gave them to a friend, and he seeded all of it, and we split the seeds, and the weed. I knew from the very first toke, even seeded that this was the best shit Id seen in 20 years. It was very very similar to some Sinsemilla Santa Marta Green I had gotten in 1972. This was the first seedless I had ever seen. Both strains tasted like honeysuckle, and would make you cough your brains out on every toke. It would also induce paranoia for many people. The cross I had also stank to high heaveans. It smelled like floral catpiss, and tasted like the best Nepali Temple Balls that ever came out of Nepal. And was just as strong as any hash in its weed form. It would also make you lose your sight for several seconds if you took a medium hit, tried to hold it in. You would almost literally cough up a lung. It ws very dangerous to try and drive, and smoke this stuff. I had people get mad at me and claim I put PCP in it. One girl is still mad ar me to this day because she swears I put drugs in it. It made her as sick as a dog for almost 4 hours. She was throwing up, and dry heaving, plus got extremely paranoid. She hates me.
I live right next to a park where everyone use to hang out at from the late 60s through the late 90s, and I used to go look for victims. The park is 53 acres, and 5 blocks long about 1500 feet. One of my buddies and his girlfriend were driving through in their van, and they stopped and talked and I asked them if they wanted to burn one, and they said yes. So I got in, and fired up the joint, and before they could hit it 2-3 times my buddy had to pull his van over because he was to fucked up to drive. He never made it out of the park. So we sat there for an hour, and I got out, and he asked if he could have the rest of the joint, so I gave it to him.
I lost that strain to the feds.My partner wned a 2000 acre farm 150 miles away, and he rented a house for me in my hometown, bought all the lights, and I made clones to put on his farm. I made more than 1000 clones and gave him 500, and he got caught with them, and ratted me out. So I went to federal prison, and h got off scott free. I pled guilty to a 10-Life mandatory minimum, and 5 million $$$ fine which was waived. So I did 7, and 5 years supervised release for 12 years all together. But I pretty much smoked everyday except for a few months here and there when I would train for a marathon, or a 50 mile cross country ultra marathon. I as also 148lbs AAU champion in powerlifting in Ky in 1985, but weed didnt affect my lifting like it did my running. So I usually didnt quit weed when I was powerlifting. But from 1997-2009 I idnt smoke anything because I was under the finger of the feds. And when I got out, I started smoking again but not like I used to, though I still do smoke most everyday. I also still run, and lift. Just no marathons. I dont go over 15 miles now. And dont do that very often. The best stuff Ive smoked since I got out is a buddies clone from gear from the Late 90s AK47. It also some really really good stuff, and reeks to high heavens. It will defeat any carbon filter. Its better than a verified cut of Chem91skva. Its also very floral, and has a bit of licorice, and flowers taste on the dry toke. But lit it tastes like flowers, and hash. Its also lung expanding, and will make some people paranoid.
Whe I was done with the feds in 2009, I got a 1/4lb of it, and it was double bagged, put it in tupperware, and I put it in the fridge, in the crisper, and you could smell it outside of the house 40 feet away. I had to put 5 large boxes of baking soda in the crisper, and the fridge to kill the smell. My wife is from the Philippines, and doesnt smoke, and she said the smell of it was making her sick, and could I do something. She had never smelled weed before. She doesnt care if I smoke ect, but just cant deal with the smell of it. She said this stuff smells like the pee of a cat. May I add floral catpiss.

But the late 90s clone AK47 is the best stuff Ive smoked since 1997. Actually he grew out the AK47 seeds in 2002, after having them in the fridge stored since 1996-97, so its the old school AK47. He also has a ross of this, and original NL5 from the 90s, and its vey similar to the straight AK47, and he also has pure NL5 from the 90s. All of it is ire, but the AK an crosses are a notch above. Though the NL5 can also make many people paranoid.
Wow this is a great story it sounds like you guys had some excellent fire back in the day! BTW sorry to hear about your run in with the Feds and your buddy that snitched on you that is horrible. I have smoked the AK47 in the past before but it was more modern versions that were likely watered down. It sounds like your buddy has the real deal old school AK47. By chance does he still have that cut or seeds? You should just exclusively grow that now if he still has it. From your description of the smell it seems like its at least close to a RKS. Even if the exact terpene profile isn’t quite a perfect RKS it still seems like the potency of the smell must be pretty close. Your description of it being packaged up multiple times then put in the crisper in the fridge then still being able to smell it from 40ft outside that’s some serious shit. I can’t image old school RKS being that much louder than that seems like that AK47 was pushing the envelope of how loud cannabis can be. That shit would be pure gold nowadays if you could get a cut from him again. 😎🔥👌

D

DrToboggan

Wow this is a great story it sounds like you guys had some excellent fire back in the day! BTW sorry to hear about your run in with the Feds and your buddy that snitched on you that is horrible. I have smoked the AK47 in the past before but it was more modern versions that were likely watered down. It sounds like your buddy has the real deal old school AK47. By chance does he still have that cut or seeds? You should just exclusively grow that now if he still has it. From your description of the smell it seems like its at least close to a RKS. Even if the exact terpene profile isn’t quite a perfect RKS it still seems like the potency of the smell must be pretty close. Your description of it being packaged up multiple times then put in the crisper in the fridge then still being able to smell it from 40ft outside that’s some serious shit. I can’t image old school RKS being that much louder than that seems like that AK47 was pushing the envelope of how loud cannabis can be. That shit would be pure gold nowadays if you could get a cut from him again. 😎🔥👌
Agreed. Also appreciate the old heads sharing info for the younger generations like myself. Fascinating history, and much to learn! Bring back the stink, whether it’s skunk or not!

Dothraki

Dothraki

I’ll just share a quick story… lived next to a school with my folks, the parking lot was divided by my parents driveway by a chain link fence. So most people would park in the school parking lot, or drive through it to swing into our driveway. The street to the house was about 50ft, parked in the normal spot of the driveway you were about 25ft from the front door. Through the front door was a 12-15ft foyer ,staircase to the left, and a door at the end of the foyer leading to the TV room, where my dad was sitting watching tv. I was upstairs and saw through the window my buddy driving through the parking lot of the school, so I headed down the stairs as he pulled in the driveway. But I was halfway down the stairs and my dad busted through the door of the foyer and looked up at me all pissed off…but then he realized there was a car in the driveway and burst out the front door yellin at my buddy (who he actually liked) “get that shit outta here now!” I was confused… don’t get me wrong, I smelled what he smelled too, but I thought he was pissed because my buddy had just run over a skunk and brought the smell to the house. Nope… turns out he played lumberjack on a few branches off someones outdoor plants and had them in a garbage bag in the trunk lol. We were 16 and ready to rock haha. By that point I had smoked skunk just as much as AK47, Sour Diesel and all the other common strains back then on the east coast. But even then, it was always impossible for me to tell the difference between skunk that you smoke, and a skunk that just got squashed in the road. Both in smell profile as well as the overwhelming strength & sillage of the stench. It was almost identical.

I still get my hopes up and start scanning the road every time I smell a skunk, hoping there isn’t one around…but perhaps a little trail that leads to the woods instead. Nobody was safe growing that shit. You either got busted or some jackass kid sniffed it out and decided to do you a solid with an early full service harvest haha. Man if anyone ever finds it you will be a millionaire.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Yes hes still got it, and several other old genetics. Also has a cut of 2006 Willie Nelson which is some killer stuff, but doesnt reek like the AK47. It flowers 100 days. Stretchiest stuff Ive ever seen. It will stretch for 80 days after flip. Best to grow a clone from 12/12 if inside. We cant grow it outsiide where we are as it will go until the 3rd week of November. It would get 15 feet tall outside. Hes also got a nice cut of original Afghani #1 from the early 2000s whch is really good stuff. Smells like grapes, and has a great yield for an Indica. I also bought a verified cut of Chem91skva and gave it to him 3 years ago. He also has a really nice cut of old Barney Farm G13 x Haze from 2010. They went to shit shortly after that when they went to all feminized seeds. Now theyve gone back to selling regulars, but the G13 x Haze is nothing like it used to be. Its more Indica dominant now, as where originally is was sativa oriented. Also my buddies has a huge stretch. We like strains that stretch alot as it cuts down on veg time. Also has 2 killer cuts of Dominion Seed company Local Skunk, Dominion Skunk, and Granny Skunk. All of them also reek, and is really really good stuff.
But out of everyhting Ive smoked since I got done with the feds in 2009, the AK47 beats all of it, including the Chem91skva cut.
We are also in an unfriendly state, and considering my past troubles, my wife could kill me if I ever sent anything out in the mail. Im getting too old for more federal prison time.

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

@Jmaes Mabley I'm a distance swimmer so smoking is a thing so I know how you feel. What I do is use a flower vaporizer it works and doesnt affect my swimming. I've even puffed on my way to go swimming but havent done that in a while.

I've grow Chemdog that definitely defeats carbon filters and enclosed space with AC on the 3rd floor. Someone walks past my house while I'm working in the outdoor garden and says "smells like some good weed man" - I almost choked not legal back then.

SSgrower

SSgrower

I’ll just share a quick story… lived next to a school with my folks, the parking lot was divided by my parents driveway by a chain link fence. So most people would park in the school parking lot, or drive through it to swing into our driveway. The street to the house was about 50ft, parked in the normal spot of the driveway you were about 25ft from the front door. Through the front door was a 12-15ft foyer ,staircase to the left, and a door at the end of the foyer leading to the TV room, where my dad was sitting watching tv. I was upstairs and saw through the window my buddy driving through the parking lot of the school, so I headed down the stairs as he pulled in the driveway. But I was halfway down the stairs and my dad busted through the door of the foyer and looked up at me all pissed off…but then he realized there was a car in the driveway and burst out the front door yellin at my buddy (who he actually liked) “get that shit outta here now!” I was confused… don’t get me wrong, I smelled what he smelled too, but I thought he was pissed because my buddy had just run over a skunk and brought the smell to the house. Nope… turns out he played lumberjack on a few branches off someones outdoor plants and had them in a garbage bag in the trunk lol. We were 16 and ready to rock haha. By that point I had smoked skunk just as much as AK47, Sour Diesel and all the other common strains back then on the east coast. But even then, it was always impossible for me to tell the difference between skunk that you smoke, and a skunk that just got squashed in the road. Both in smell profile as well as the overwhelming strength & sillage of the stench. It was almost identical.

I still get my hopes up and start scanning the road every time I smell a skunk, hoping there isn’t one around…but perhaps a little trail that leads to the woods instead. Nobody was safe growing that shit. You either got busted or some jackass kid sniffed it out and decided to do you a solid with an early full service harvest haha. Man if anyone ever finds it you will be a millionaire.
Sounds a little like my story where my girlfriend says form the back bedroom, "I smell a skunk" as I just lit it up! SS

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Yes hes still got it, and several other old genetics. Also has a cut of 2006 Willie Nelson which is some killer stuff, but doesnt reek like the AK47. It flowers 100 days. Stretchiest stuff Ive ever seen. It will stretch for 80 days after flip. Best to grow a clone from 12/12 if inside. We cant grow it outsiide where we are as it will go until the 3rd week of November. It would get 15 feet tall outside. Hes also got a nice cut of original Afghani #1 from the early 2000s whch is really good stuff. Smells like grapes, and has a great yield for an Indica. I also bought a verified cut of Chem91skva and gave it to him 3 years ago. He also has a really nice cut of old Barney Farm G13 x Haze from 2010. They went to shit shortly after that when they went to all feminized seeds. Now theyve gone back to selling regulars, but the G13 x Haze is nothing like it used to be. Its more Indica dominant now, as where originally is was sativa oriented. Also my buddies has a huge stretch. We like strains that stretch alot as it cuts down on veg time. Also has 2 killer cuts of Dominion Seed company Local Skunk, Dominion Skunk, and Granny Skunk. All of them also reek, and is really really good stuff.
But out of everyhting Ive smoked since I got done with the feds in 2009, the AK47 beats all of it, including the Chem91skva cut.
We are also in an unfriendly state, and considering my past troubles, my wife could kill me if I ever sent anything out in the mail. Im getting too old for more federal prison time.
Yeah that's awesome that he still has all those cuts. Bummer you aren't in a legal state cuz I would pay a pretty penny for that AK47 if its truly as epic as you say it is. That would be a good one to introduce in my little Skunk breeding project I got going. So far 1992 Skunk from I_GROW_SKUNK is flaming hot and also that 1990s San Diego Catpiss Kush cross. Both extremely loud. That AK47 would be good to add to the mix. Which ever one of these has the stinkiest male Im gonna do a separate grow with it and pollinate the whole tent. That AK47 would be great one to throw in that open pollination. Im keeping uncrossed cuts of all this stuff however just for preservation purposes alone I want to do that open pollination run so I can package up the seeds in my vault in case i ever loose the cuts and I want to run the stuff again years down the line.

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

Yeah that's awesome that he still has all those cuts. Bummer you aren't in a legal state cuz I would pay a pretty penny for that AK47 if its truly as epic as you say it is. That would be a good one to introduce in my little Skunk breeding project I got going. So far 1992 Skunk from I_GROW_SKUNK is flaming hot and also that 1990s San Diego Catpiss Kush cross. Both extremely loud. That AK47 would be good to add to the mix. Which ever one of these has the stinkiest male Im gonna do a separate grow with it and pollinate the whole tent. That AK47 would be great one to throw in that open pollination. Im keeping uncrossed cuts of all this stuff however just for preservation purposes alone I want to do that open pollination run so I can package up the seeds in my vault in case i ever loose the cuts and I want to run the stuff again years down the line.
Glad your satisfied with it. Just wait till flower lol

shaganja

shaganja

Didnt know where to put this but, I ran lemon skunk last year, and had a sativa leaner. She is very diesel tasting. This leads me to think perhaps diesel is the sativa leaner of r.k.s. skunk is 2/3 sativa 1/3 indica. Genetically speaking. Diesel is very sativa like, correct? She is long and lanky, and takes 10 to 11 weeks. Road kill was said to be 8 to 9 weeks. It even makes sense because columbian gold has a lemon lime component. Perhaps where the sour comes from, when it hits the afgani. Anyway, Saturday's stoner thoughts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom