Rockstar In The House!!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

nice looking set of girls you have there Mitch.

i see you mention the cvk, is that one of the pheno's you ran in your thread some time back or did you crack another pack to find her?
also, Reeferman is about to restock his x's at the tude, im pretty tempted to order a pack, do yo think something worth keeping could be found in that one pack?

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

nice looking set of girls you have there Mitch.

i see you mention the cvk, is that one of the pheno's you ran in your thread some time back or did you crack another pack to find her?
also, Reeferman is about to restock his x's at the tude, im pretty tempted to order a pack, do yo think something worth keeping could be found in that one pack?

sup catdaddy....same cvk pheno I ran in that one grow my buddy tossed me another pack of the beans but I haven't cracked any yet really happy with this pheno......as far as reeferman's gear goes I can't really be the one to judge them cause I have never grown any beans from him personally but I have heard lots of people finding some pretty crazy stuff in some of his packs but also heard alot of negative shit.......but this is apparently all new stock im thinking because he has been working alot and has been at some expo's promoting nutrients and new seeds!

personally Im gonna try to grab a few packs of his shit when I get the chance but I can't really tell you much more then that...the man does have some serious genetics in his lineup!

Those babies are a perfect beautiful shade of green. Bigupz!

thx alot Fader....if yah look close u can sees ome thrip damage but I think they are gone now cause they are all coming back nicely......cheers for stoppin in again!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Oxycloner in action just tossed three lil gals in don't have any moms at moment just cuts.....got 2 headband and 1 sour d in it for a test run....just water ran threw my filter and gonna add a few drops of cal mag in a few days and try it out Rev style!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
What up mitch im glad you kept that CVK. I regret that i chucked mine in search of something more chem leaning. Im subbed for the show

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

What up mitch im glad you kept that CVK. I regret that i chucked mine in search of something more chem leaning. Im subbed for the show

whats up JB........yah I kept her around she is so easy to grow and is some very nice smoke.....I still got a pack or 2 lying around to run but this pheno ios staying for awhile....my other buddy is running it for first time so I can't wait to see his......stay tuned and thx for stopping by!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Beautiful!!!

Thx for checking them out dog!

Bangin' bud shots brah!

word up shady....appreciate it bro ill keep them coming!

They r def some Rockstars, Mitchy! Great looking pic. That is something 2 b thankful for.

Id snag a backstage pass for sure lol......how yah been rival hope all is good???

oh yah its thanksgiving for all my homies down south hope you and the fam are enjoying it......ill take a turkey sandwich lots a mayo.....ill pop by your thread a.s.a.p and see whats shaking!

cheers and thx Rival!

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Nice pics brother and I cant wait to see the new gear mane I feel like i havent posted on your thread forever man hope your good homie

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Mitchy! Looking good. . .keep it going. Just threw some cuts into flower and have another batch the just need some veg time. Even have some Chemdog 91 and Chemdog #4 about to get going. Loving me some SOG. Very little canopy maintenance. Lots of watering. No larf. :)

outwest

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Nice pics brother and I cant wait to see the new gear mane I feel like i havent posted on your thread forever man hope your good homie

PEACE
KILLERCHEF
Im very pumped to run a new strain been growing the same strains for the last few runs so be nice to try something that I or no one in my crew has tried( actually my buddy is flowering 2 of my dawg goo pheno moms and I gave my other buddy all the phenos but he hasn't ran them yet)

the mass super skunk cross has me super pumped....If these two socal strains turn out nice then I will probly crack my other packs of their gear.....the Original Diesel and the Santa Monica 13 both sound promising.....always glad to hear from yah chef stay tuned!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Mitchy! Looking good. . .keep it going. Just threw some cuts into flower and have another batch the just need some veg time. Even have some Chemdog 91 and Chemdog #4 about to get going. Loving me some SOG. Very little canopy maintenance. Lots of watering. No larf. :)

outwest

whats up OW.....ive been trying to get the Chemdog 91 for awhile so I know your gonna have some fun with that baby.....Chemdog #4 is awesome as well.....the SOG is a great method for fast turn around and beautiful buds for sure no larf garbage.....you did an awesome job again last run so your next run will be awesome to watch unfold as well......thx for stopping by and stay tuned!

nice roots buddy :D

thx Jimmy......gotta love healthy roots its the most important part IMO.......my run I just finished when I transplanted from my 6.5l pots to 3 gals I kinda rushed the first 2 and fucked the roots up but next 10 were done perfectly and the 2 bad transfers were way smaller then the others and looked so damn shitty leaves all burnt looking and weird well the other 10 were perfect......Ill never rush a transfer again now because you have to be so delicate with those roots!!!!

marski420

marski420

Those Rockstars look super dank Mitchy, as usual you're killin it bro. How is that oxy cloner working out for you? If it works good let me know Ill buy one.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Those Rockstars look super dank Mitchy, as usual you're killin it bro. How is that oxy cloner working out for you? If it works good let me know Ill buy one.

thx dude.....seems to be working good so far clones look happy ill keep yah posted!

Latest posts

Top Bottom