Rockstar In The House!!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Will definitely post some pics. Pretty simple, 9 sites, Home Depot bucket, water pump, and some neoprene collars. If you google DIY clone bucket it's very comparable to masts of the instructions you'll find online.

outwest

oh yah bro I have seen them DIY all over and they seem pretty simple to make but for 60$ doesen't seem that expensive if she produces good results for me and 20 sites is all I need!

sebastien420

sebastien420

im so excited to try out this rockie run. its looking so dank and getting chunky too now

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
thats awesome that you did a diy one....would love to see some pics and progress if you got them???

Here ya go homie. Took me about 20 minutes to make, and a homie kicked down all the parts, even the homer bucket. So far the cuts have responded well.

outwest

CLONER sf

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
thats very cool and the clones look super healthy too.....you seeing any roots yet?

thx for posting the pics!

As with so many things in cannabis gardening (and life), not only does patience pay, but it's a must. I've decided not to check on cuts until they probably have some roots showing. 10 days in a cut kit tray, 7 days in my aero cloner. If there is a problem, I'll start checking of course. When I take cuts I find they droop first, then perk back up. If they don't change how they look from there, I won't fuck with them until they are ready to transplant.

outwest

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

As with so many things in cannabis gardening (and life), not only does patience pay, but it's a must. I've decided not to check on cuts until they probably have some roots showing. 10 days in a cut kit tray, 7 days in my aero cloner. If there is a problem, I'll start checking of course. When I take cuts I find they droop first, then perk back up. If they don't change how they look from there, I won't fuck with them until they are ready to transplant.

outwest

I hear yah there bro better to let them get established before messing with them!!

catdaddy

catdaddy

the inside of that tent is looking very lovely, i can see why you're very fond of this cross. beautiful and thanks for the update.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

the inside of that tent is looking very lovely, i can see why you're very fond of this cross. beautiful and thanks for the update.

no problem at all....she is my baby for sure.....fav strain to date!

thanks alot catdaddy!

Looking oh so dope, my friend. Sorry if I missed it, but what day are these most recent photos at?

outwest

whats up bro they are at 43 days 12/12 there will take em 60 days.....they are rock hard like cement on a stem and making my smile bigger and bigger everyday.....thx alot for checking them out much appreciated!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

shit mitchy! i feel like e.t. always pointing at ur bud's with awww dropped jaw....shits loook amazing, i cant fucking wait

Lmao bro thats funny.....we gonna blaze it down hard when she is ready.....your plants are looking great too gotta get those dawg goos in a new home they gonna be beasts.....can't wait to see them in a few weeks.....ET would definetly try and sneak a cut back to his planet!!!

see yah soon bro!

M

mikeja

MitchyNugz hello, I will follow in your journal. I apologize in advance for my English and I congratulate you for your green thumb.
I wanted to ask you some questions:
- With range of humidity do you work in vegetative and flowering (do you use humidifier?)
- Where do you get the air you introduce into the tent

thx

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

What up, Mitchy! Somehow, I managed to make it through the first week of flower in your journal without subbing... All caught up now. You've got a good lookin' garden, buddy!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

with the strain u have u'd make anyone jelous

lol maybe a few!

MitchyNugz hello, I will follow in your journal. I apologize in advance for my English and I congratulate you for your green thumb.
I wanted to ask you some questions:
- With range of humidity do you work in vegetative and flowering (do you use humidifier?)
- Where do you get the air you introduce into the tent

thx

Thx alot for checking out the thread and im happy to answer any questons.....I don't really check humidity in my veg tent but it is more humid them flower tent for sure.... in flower my humidity stays at 40-55% range and no I do not use a humidifier.......the fresh air I introduce to the tent is from outside.....I have a 4inch inline fan pulling air from ducting attched to window seal and I keep the window open just a crack to let fresh air in and it works perfect!

hope you understand what I mean cheers!

What up, Mitchy! Somehow, I managed to make it through the first week of flower in your journal without subbing... All caught up now. You've got a good lookin' garden, buddy!

hey there GC whats shaking.....glad you are caught up and along for the ride and enjoying the show appreciate the comments.....your thread is kicking ass and taking names as as well....stay tuned for some more updates soon......day 49 12/12 tommorow!

Latest posts

Top Bottom