Rockstar In The House!!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

just wanted to show a lil update on the Rockies after being fed the vegan compost tea.....they really seemed to perk up nicely and definetly grew quite a bit had to heighten up the lights again!

1 week into 12/12

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Just wanted to update veg tent and Dawg-Goo's....had a lil bug scare so I cloned all my moms and ditched them all just to be safe.....they are all back on track looking good and green.

In the tent (Need to set up my 5 x 3 tent for veg soon)

Jack The Ripper
East Coat Sour Diesel
Chem Valley Kush
Purple Kush
Dawg-Goo #'s 1,2 and 4
Rockstar
HeadBand

Out of the 5 Dawg-Goo's got 2 males that I killed already....2 females and one still undetermined...these are all cuts from the seed Mom

The two females are the two in from left hand side(# 2 and 1)....very different phenos cut at same time and transplanted at same time and the one is a ver slow grower compared to the other two....the one on right hand side still not sure what it is!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

what up mitch? plants are screamin for the light! love it bro. hope all is good with you

Whats up bro...same old shit happening here just getting these Rockies off to a start and hoping to get the outdoors in soon other then that all is good bro....they are reaching for sure they really liked the compost tea!

thaks for stopping in bro and stay tuned!.....more pics coming soon just cleaned all the under brush out and staked all them up teepee style!

just exploding!!! loving the beauty show...lets rock a sesh soon

Thx alot bro really appreciate it was just zoning out on your headband in the garden man I work slower wehn puffin that shit DANK......Ill pop by tommorow for a big sess Talked to my bro the eagle still hasn't landed!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Dang, sorry to hear the thrips are around again, I have a feeling lots of people are gonna be dealing with pests as the weather cools off and the bugs look for warm places. Hope the fast response treatment helps take them out early.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Dang, sorry to hear the thrips are around again, I have a feeling lots of people are gonna be dealing with pests as the weather cools off and the bugs look for warm places. Hope the fast response treatment helps take them out early.

Yah wasn't to impressed with those lil fuckers at all......glad a caught it early and the spinosad should knock them out there tracks quickly and safely.....funny we were just discussing that the other day me and some friends about how all the bugs are looking for warm homes now that fall is here and I should have knocked on would cause three days later they are in my garden....but again not to worried they are pretty easy to get rid of especially early (knock on wood lol).....the plants are looking good so hopefully this isn't gonna effect them much because im really excited for this grow!

anyways thx for stopping by meeks and hopefully my next post is telling you the garden is pest free!

The Mulls

The Mulls

lolsy ... knock knockz ... u show dem bugs who boss ... on tha plus ... weT ladiez are always fun to see ... so spanks U! ... :p ... cheerz

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Nice Mitchy glad your bug problem is taken care of girls look very healthy ima try and get some pics up tonite too im laggin hard though lol have a good night brother

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Nice Mitchy glad your bug problem is taken care of girls look very healthy ima try and get some pics up tonite too im laggin hard though lol have a good night brother

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Thanks alot chef I think they are gone just gonna keep a close eye on them.....gonna stop by your thread soon and check the updates.....cheers bro!

wow!!! looking very proper already....Cant wait for rockies, gonna be some nice xmas smoke bro...lets blaze a sesh

yoyo......Good session im stoned......yah they popping up nicely might be some stocking stuffers for sure!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Rockstar tent is lookin awesome Mitchy! Couldnt tell them plants are suffering from the pics

Thx alot Jeezer glad to see yah stop back in.......they are taking a lil damage from the thrips very hard to notice in pictures tho...I have been on top of them with the spinosad so hopefully they are losing the battle cause those lil shits are trouble......anyways stay tuned bro and thx for the props!

Looks like another perfect run! Sick work bud...

yooooo Shady whats up brotha......thx alot man a couple hurdles with the bugs woulden't say perfect but off to a good start for sure.....always a pleasure to have you stop in bro and stay tuned for the show your input is valued highly!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Swimming the seas of green, my brother! Like the fan arrangement. Love to move lots of air through, around, under, and over the ladies. Using any co2?

outwest

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Swimming the seas of green, my brother! Like the fan arrangement. Love to move lots of air through, around, under, and over the ladies. Using any co2?

outwest

whats up bro....always swimming in the sea of green over here lol.....gotta keep lots of air movement for sure especially when the canopy is that packed up.....the inline fan at the bottom of the tent keeps underneath the canopy pretty fresh too......not running any Co2 never have tried it out.......do you use any???? hows your s.o.g coming along???

thx for stopping by OW always a pleasure!

Latest posts

Top Bottom