Rockstar In The House!!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicyumyum

Yah wasn't to impressed with those lil fuckers at all......glad a caught it early and the spinosad should knock them out there tracks quickly and safely.....funny we were just discussing that the other day me and some friends about how all the bugs are looking for warm homes now that fall is here and I should have knocked on would cause three days later they are in my garden....but again not to worried they are pretty easy to get rid of especially early (knock on wood lol).....the plants are looking good so hopefully this isn't gonna effect them much because im really excited for this grow!

anyways thx for stopping by meeks and hopefully my next post is telling you the garden is pest free!

yo man, beneficial nematodes will wipe out thrips with the quickness. water them in and within 2 weeks those fuckers are completely wiped out. then you don't have to put any chemicals on them. anyway, your nugs look sick as hell bro! those finished rockstar nugs at the beginning of your thread are amazing! keep up the great work!

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Nice work Mitchy I couldnt see any thrip damage in those pics bro i was to concentrated on all that sugar i just used predatory nematodes on my girls about 4 or 5 days ago and have seen a big decrease in RA'S crawling around on my pots and in the soil id say as much as a 50% percent decrease so id have to say listen to Organicyumyum on that one if they can help with RA'S you should have some good luck with them i used to different varieties ( Steinernema feltiae) and (Heterorhabditis
bacteriophora) good luck with them fuckers bro heres that link i hope it helps happy growing brother
http://www.arbico-organics.com/category/beneficial-nematodes

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

O

Organicyumyum

Nice work Mitchy I couldnt see any thrip damage in those pics bro i was to concentrated on all that sugar i just used predatory nematodes on my girls about 4 or 5 days ago and have seen a big decrease in RA'S crawling around on my pots and in the soil id say as much as a 50% percent decrease so id have to say listen to Organicyumyum on that one if they can help with RA'S you should have some good luck with them i used to different varieties ( Steinernema feltiae) and (Heterorhabditis
bacteriophora) good luck with them fuckers bro heres that link i hope it helps happy growing brother

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

im surprised those nematodes worked against R.A.'s. that was the only soil borne pest I would think they wouldn't work against.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

I gave them enough to cover 1800 sq ft of soil i got 10 3 gallon pots lmao i feel that may have something to do with it but since using them ive seen the greatest decrease in the crawlers and are alot less flyers but they seem to be acting like they dont want to be in the soil i havent seen as big a decrease in the population this whole time with anything else ive used so i may just be imagining them working as theyre pretty much my last resort or there has been some effect i really feel ive seen a decrease before i used them there would easily be 10 maybe as many as 20 crawling around on the pots now there like 3-5 and it hasnt been that long i also havent used any other insecticides since i gave them the nematodes but i guess we will see over time im hitting them with of the rest of the nematodes in 2 or 3 days same dose as well i really hope im not just imagining it cuz i really need the bastards dead lmao but i will keep posting how they work in my thread and ill let everyone know if they helped in the long run

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

yo man, beneficial nematodes will wipe out thrips with the quickness. water them in and within 2 weeks those fuckers are completely wiped out. then you don't have to put any chemicals on them. anyway, your nugs look sick as hell bro! those finished rockstar nugs at the beginning of your thread are amazing! keep up the great work!

whats up Organic......thx for the tip sounds like a good one for sure I have been able to get rid of them pretty quick with a few sprays of spinosad and have done the same this round and im not seeing much more action so I think I got them but if they get bad I will defineltly get the nematodes and do it the safer way......thx alot for the comment ont he buds they were some of my fave smoke to date so I can't wait for more of her......stay tuned bro and Ill try and bring some fire to the table!

oh yah can't wait to run that Topdawg gear either!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

whats up chef....yah the damage is really small you have to look close to see it just a few tips of leaves curled up and a lil discoloration but nothing to bad I think the spino is really helping alot.......thenematodes are a great idea tho for getting any left in the soil and sounds like they are workin great on your RA problem......your buds are looking great for having a bad bug infestation...stay tuned for more updated and hopefully on that says thrips are 100% gone!

O

Organicyumyum

whats up Organic......thx for the tip sounds like a good one for sure I have been able to get rid of them pretty quick with a few sprays of spinosad and have done the same this round and im not seeing much more action so I think I got them but if they get bad I will defineltly get the nematodes and do it the safer way......thx alot for the comment ont he buds they were some of my fave smoke to date so I can't wait for more of her......stay tuned bro and Ill try and bring some fire to the table!

oh yah can't wait to run that Topdawg gear either!

for sure man, and if you use nematodes, you have to make sure not to use any chemicals on your plants for a couple weeks beforehand or you will kill them

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

well got a surprise in the mail today.....huge shout out to Logic and Topdawg for hooking these up!

got 14 in 2 of the packs and 13 in 1 of them so im really really happy can't wait to crack these gonna start them in a couple days!

also got a 5 pack of freebies just labeled FREE......anyone have any idea what these might be?????

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
well got a surprise in the mail today.....huge shout out to Logic and Topdawg for hooking these up!

got 14 in 2 of the packs and 13 in 1 of them so im really really happy can't wait to crack these gonna start them in a couple days!

also got a 5 pack of freebies just labeled FREE......anyone have any idea what these might be?????

View attachment 262588
its a surprise mitchy :D..hell yeah to the score

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Nice man pop all of them and lets see the show lmao hope your doing good mitchy nice work on the new gear

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

yoooo Chef my man whats shaking........love to pop them all and have a huge pheno hunt that would be alot of fun but i think im gonna crack like 8-9 of each since they were big packs then I still have 4-5 pack of each for a rainy day........got soo many damn seeds now I might have to crack a couple other packs as well....really want to try my c99 x Deep Chunk and my C-Plus so they might go in one big journal together and we will see what happens......always a pleasure chef and stay tuned for some new journals!

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Hell yeah bro I would do the same I usually pop half the pack and put up the rest for a later date so far ive poped 15 new seeds got 4 0f 5 Cannaventure jazzberry jam X lavender up got 4 of 5 of bodhi's Goji OG up and ive got 5 house of funk frost hammer (giesel X snowlotus) down and theyve all cracked so im hoping for at least a keeper or 2 out of those cant wait to see what happens if you start a mega seed popping thread it will be sick im sur nice work as always bro thanks for the reply happy growing and take care

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Rockin' the Rockstar like a Rock Star.

Im trying my best hopefully acheive Rockstar status and get some groupies back stage lol........thanks alot for the compliment means alot your grows are absolutly insane to say the least very inspiring!!!

Hell yeah bro I would do the same I usually pop half the pack and put up the rest for a later date so far ive poped 15 new seeds got 4 0f 5 Cannaventure jazzberry jam X lavender up got 4 of 5 of bodhi's Goji OG up and ive got 5 house of funk frost hammer (giesel X snowlotus) down and theyve all cracked so im hoping for at least a keeper or 2 out of those cant wait to see what happens if you start a mega seed popping thread it will be sick im sur nice work as always bro thanks for the reply happy growing and take care

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

those sound so good bro my buddy just ordered the Goji and something else and he is super pumped....first guy to have some Bodhi gear in are circle.....but hes a lil jealous of my Topdawg beans as I am the Bodhi gear so Im sure we will be getting a cut or two from eachother when mammas are all picked and ready....hope you get some keepers bro I got my eye out and sending the good vibes your way!

and man I wanna try some of that food you were talking about in the other thread sounds so damn good......my bro is a chef to working his way up the ladder hes pretty high up now but not a personal chef lol!

cheers KC

Top Bottom