Rockstar In The House!!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
ordered one of these lil cloners to try out....only 60$ so hopefully I can ditch the peat pellets!

they are making bigger ones soon apparently....cool lil machine and im sure an easy DIY but for 60$ ill just buy it pre made but im sure anyone could go to home depot and put one together for cheaper!

not that many sites but perfect for small personal grows you could fill a few tents with 20 cuttings!

I really like the colored foam inserts too great for doing multiple strains!

ill post pics when i get it should be in a couple of days...this is the model.

View attachment 265913
every one needs one or two of those :)..nice score mitchy :D

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

every one needs one or two of those :)..nice score mitchy :D

Exactly they perfect for the personal grower and affordable too.....and with 2 of them at 120$ and 40 cutting sites you could fill some rooms as well.....2 of them is still cheaper then alot of the 25 site machines I have seen.....and I also like how there is no spray jets so cleaning it is super easy and it's very small as well so storage is easy with them...they will fit in my 2x2 cloning tent perfect!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Exactly they perfect for the personal grower and affordable too.....and with 2 of them at 120$ and 40 cutting sites you could fill some rooms as well.....2 of them is still cheaper then alot of the 25 site machines I have seen.....and I also like how there is no spray jets so cleaning it is super easy and it's very small as well so storage is easy with them...they will fit in my 2x2 cloning tent perfect!
so its a bubble type cloner?..ive built a couple, with shitty out come. but i wasnt smart enough to make them in black lol..next time i will go black container.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

very cool man ...i watched it a couple times, to try to see if that pumpis injecting the air into the current

yah i guess he says that the oxy head pulls in air on its own and circulates the water and keeps it cool and he has an additional air pump attached to double the amount of movement which is optional works without the air pump

im gonna attach a new air pump just to get the most oxygen and movement in there!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
yah i guess he says that the oxy head pulls in air on its own and circulates the water and keeps it cool and he has an additional air pump attached to double the amount of movement which is optional works without the air pump

im gonna attach a new air pump just to get the most oxygen and movement in there!
when it shows up :D throw us up a couple pics of the pump that moves the water...im very interested on how that pump works.;)

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

when it shows up :D throw us up a couple pics of the pump that moves the water...im very interested on how that pump works.;)

will do Jimbo!

High Mitchy I have an aero and the 2 of the ones you just got for 60 I like the cheaper better fast roots your shots and beans are very impressive. Have pulled up the couch

thx alot medusa you got some very nice threads as well....nice to see some female growers on here.....glad yo hear you have these cloners and are happy with them....how fast u see roots in them???

thx alot for the props and stay tuned will be cracking some of those beans soon in a new thread!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
will do Jimbo!

thx alot medusa you got some very nice threads as well....nice to see some female growers on here.....glad yo hear you have these cloners and are happy with them....how fast u see roots in them???

thx alot for the props and stay tuned will be cracking some of those beans soon in a new thread!
4 days in the little cloners water only takes around 7 in the aero in the summer when to hot just throw a frozen water bottle in cools right down Grow On

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

4 days in the little cloners water only takes around 7 in the aero in the summer when to hot just throw a frozen water bottle in cools right down Grow On

sounds great to me.......can't wait to test her out!

nice find Mitch, might check into one of them myself. thanks for sharing.

Thx bro......I should be thanking my homie sebastion420 on here he pointed me in the direction I had never heard of them and was looking to buy one....was gonna get a 25 site one that cost 169.99 and then he called me and told me to check these lil guys out he stumbled on and I ordered one that day......so thx sebastion420 for showing me these lil guys!

but for the price you can't go wrong ill post pics and document a round of cloning in it when she arrives!

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Hell yeah mitchy everything looks good and nice score on the cool little cloner for the price and amount of cloning site if it works well its a steal I hope your doing good bro happy growing

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Hell yeah mitchy everything looks good and nice score on the cool little cloner for the price and amount of cloning site if it works well its a steal I hope your doing good bro happy growing

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

yah she is a cool lil cloner and sffordable for sure.....ill post pics as soon as I get it and do a test run with her!

cheers bro!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

well I can't beleive how much these are stacking the calyxes are just going crazy and the smell is soooooooo good lemon coffee kush is all I can smell as I type this man im so pumped up!

will get more pics batteries died after a minute!

day 42

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Nice man I want to try that flavor one of these days your girls look so healthy man I always heard good thing about Reefermans gear what the hell happened to him anyway well just wnated to say beautiful pics and stay cheefed homie

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Nice man I want to try that flavor one of these days your girls look so healthy man I always heard good thing about Reefermans gear what the hell happened to him anyway well just wnated to say beautiful pics and stay cheefed homie

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

He is still around and making seeds and actually made a nutrient line....this is his new website

http://medicinalmarijuanaseedssales.co.uk/

wish u could taste this herb bro it is so damn good.....I will have to give some nugs to one of my buddies and make sure they do a proper smoke report on here!

cheers bro

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
ordered one of these lil cloners to try out....only 60$ so hopefully I can ditch the peat pellets!

Nice! A buddy of mine kicked down a bunch of old hydro parts and I made my own bucket cloner. Have some Golden Lion testers in there as I type!

outwest

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Nice! A buddy of mine kicked down a bunch of old hydro parts and I made my own bucket cloner. Have some Golden Lion testers in there as I type!

outwest

thats awesome that you did a diy one....would love to see some pics and progress if you got them???

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
thats awesome that you did a diy one....would love to see some pics and progress if you got them???

Will definitely post some pics. Pretty simple, 9 sites, Home Depot bucket, water pump, and some neoprene collars. If you google DIY clone bucket it's very comparable to masts of the instructions you'll find online.

outwest

Top Bottom