Rockstar In The House!!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

very exciting tent broski! cait wait for the outcome

me neither bro....got some newbies on the go and you are already runnin the dawg-goo mamas so u will know what the better pheno is before me....fuck they are getting huge.....I will bring my camera over next session......ill bring the rocky......I feel like i fought him every morning the night before after smoking a session of this shit fuck she rings my bell.....shit gives u a huge hangover!!!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Nicely done Mitchy salvitating over those buds:)

thx Medusa glad u made it by for the final bud shots......I will get some more soon just been super lazy after smoking this shit for a few days it really puts you down!

the high is so soaring at the start and heart racing can feel my heart pounding so fast and like my brain being sucked out of my head feeling im guessing from the Thai father then after 30-45 minutes it can lock you down in your seat and make you want to take a sleep but when you close your eyes your head is spinning and thoughts arte runnin a mile a minute.....I have had some really weird dreams the last few nights and just have felt spaced out in my own world after many roor bowls!

I was flying down some dark back roads the other night super baked on this shit and man did I feel at peace with the world everything just felt so smooth and calm and silent almost like the car was driving itself.....

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
thx Medusa glad u made it by for the final bud shots......I will get some more soon just been super lazy after smoking this shit for a few days it really puts you down!

the high is so soaring at the start and heart racing can feel my heart pounding so fast and like my brain being sucked out of my head feeling im guessing from the Thai father then after 30-45 minutes it can lock you down in your seat and make you want to take a sleep but when you close your eyes your head is spinning and thoughts arte runnin a mile a minute.....I have had some really weird dreams the last few nights and just have felt spaced out in my own world after many roor bowls!

I was flying down some dark back roads the other night super baked on this shit and man did I feel at peace with the world everything just felt so smooth and calm and silent almost like the car was driving itself.....
FREAKIN AWESOME ! gotta get some of that !! YOU OKAY? Do I need to come:) and revive ya?

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Mitchy sorry for not checking in for a while anyway so heres what i think man that rockstar has a beautiful og look to be honest it looks as good as some of the best og's ive ever had so once again sick grow you killed it like usual IMO you always have some of the best looking buds on the forum next the new line up looks nuts im actually drinking a little hater-ade as we speak haha I cant wait to run through all these new seedling and find some keepres I want some new flaves lol anyway hit me up when you have time bro much respect drop back in soon take care

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Damn Mitchy, mad props on that rockstar buddy! Whats the lineage in the rockstar?

thx alot bro appreciate it.....suppose to be a pheno of reefermans harmony which is santa marta colombian x lemon og x lemon thai male.......

Im pretty sure this is it but there is also a bonguru seeds cross that is sensi star x rockbud and there is a chance it could be that now from pics I have seen and word with one of the guys that used to grow this one the other day when we were puffin down......whatever it is she is super potent and not going anywhere out of my garden thats for sure!

been in a different world the last week since this is all I have been smoking she really gives you a reality check lol!

Mitchy sorry for not checking in for a while anyway so heres what i think man that rockstar has a beautiful og look to be honest it looks as good as some of the best og's ive ever had so once again sick grow you killed it like usual IMO you always have some of the best looking buds on the forum next the new line up looks nuts im actually drinking a little hater-ade as we speak haha I cant wait to run through all these new seedling and find some keepres I want some new flaves lol anyway hit me up when you have time bro much respect drop back in soon take care

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

whats up chef....sorry bro been busy lately and dealing with some BS.......haven't checked into much lately.....she is killer smoke bro and I really dig the comments u da man ....sippin some hater-ade just laughed my ass off bro never heard that one before very nice.....we will get yah a seat at the Player haters ball next to buck nasty and silky johnson!!!!!

you grow some super nice shit to bro and like I said Keifer sutherland can't touch that dry sift....

gonna be fun to try these newbies out the mass superskunk has me pumped....was thinking she is alot like Giesel too...one of chemdawgs crosses which is Mass super skunk x Chemdog D and this is mass super skunk x dirty dawg which is the Chemdog with some afghani thrown in the mix so will be fun to see what I get....I have one more pheno of it in veg that I will run next time.......got to smell number 2 and 4 of dawg goos the other da at about 3 and half weeks flowering and the one has a really great smell and lots of sugar so fingers crossed!

thanks for always staying tuned and Ill hit u up soon bro!

FREAKIN AWESOME ! gotta get some of that !! YOU OKAY? Do I need to come:) and revive ya?

You might just need to medusa but I might pretend to be unconsious for some mouth to mouth recessitation and sneak a kiss in so watch out hahahahah!

like squints does to wendy peppercorn!

u can smoke some rockstar after tho and it will be all good!

cheers medusa!!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

here is the oxyclone roots not bad for this lil machine

I put in three drops of cal mag at day 6 and 1 drop of GH rapid start

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

my eyes turned bloodshot just lookin at those pics. nice job m nugz. like the variety in ur next run always better than mono cropping just my opinion. tent looks great. peace

Thx alot Rollon....sorry for the late response just noticed your comment not sure how I missed it?

if your eyes are red just from looking then I bet a bong toke might pop them right out lol!!

I know what u mean bout having some mix strains to puff always fun to mix her up but I really like running one strain also and seeing how good I can max her out and I actually don't mind smoking nothing but rockstar right now she hits me so friggin good and takes pain down alot and helps me sleep which I have alot of trouble with!

thanks alot for stopping by and stay tuned for the new show!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
thx alot bro appreciate it.....suppose to be a pheno of reefermans harmony which is santa marta colombian x lemon og x lemon thai male.......

Im pretty sure this is it but there is also a bonguru seeds cross that is sensi star x rockbud and there is a chance it could be that now from pics I have seen and word with one of the guys that used to grow this one the other day when we were puffin down......whatever it is she is super potent and not going anywhere out of my garden thats for sure!

been in a different world the last week since this is all I have been smoking she really gives you a reality check lol!

whats up chef....sorry bro been busy lately and dealing with some BS.......haven't checked into much lately.....she is killer smoke bro and I really dig the comments u da man ....sippin some hater-ade just laughed my ass off bro never heard that one before very nice.....we will get yah a seat at the Player haters ball next to buck nasty and silky johnson!!!!!

you grow some super nice shit to bro and like I said Keifer sutherland can't touch that dry sift....

gonna be fun to try these newbies out the mass superskunk has me pumped....was thinking she is alot like Giesel too...one of chemdawgs crosses which is Mass super skunk x Chemdog D and this is mass super skunk x dirty dawg which is the Chemdog with some afghani thrown in the mix so will be fun to see what I get....I have one more pheno of it in veg that I will run next time.......got to smell number 2 and 4 of dawg goos the other da at about 3 and half weeks flowering and the one has a really great smell and lots of sugar so fingers crossed!

thanks for always staying tuned and Ill hit u up soon bro!

You might just need to medusa but I might pretend to be unconsious for some mouth to mouth recessitation and sneak a kiss in so watch out hahahahah!

like squints does to wendy peppercorn!

u can smoke some rockstar after tho and it will be all good!

cheers medusa!!
snakes are wet and slimy they like lotion

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Great looking nugs and healthy looking clones as well. Keep on rocking', Mitchy Rockstar! Lol.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Damn Mitchy those roots are sick.

How many days rooting for roots like that?

whats up dank......I think they were in cloner for 13 days could have been transfered early but I let them go......cheers bro!

Great looking nugs and healthy looking clones as well. Keep on rocking', Mitchy Rockstar! Lol.

thanks alot for peeping the thread rival your last post of budshots had me going crazy looking so damn good bro mad respect!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Im getting really pissed of lately and I can't figure out what the fuck im doing wrong!

just seems like my buds always keep that wet grassy smell and after taste that I hate so fucking much.....my buddies say im crazy but i know im not and I know what i smelling and tasting!

I know alot of people say its drying to fast but that can't be the case these hung for 8 days then snipped of stems and dried for another 2 days then baged.....the buds are amazing but just seems like this smell and taste always sticks around so I know im doing something wrong but i just can't figure it out.......is it my water maybe letting plants sit in run off to long????

this is making me go crazy this smell and taste......and everyone knows it right when you trim fresh pot you get that gross smell but it should vanish!

when I ran rocky first run it was so freaking tasty and the smell un real now this run has that nasty wet grass smell in the backround and it won't go....and after a toke its what I taste!

everyother grow I do has it........makes me want to rip my tents down and quit growing it pisses me off that much but id never do that!

anyone thoughts appreciated!

rollon

rollon

Im getting really pissed of lately and I can't figure out what the fuck im doing wrong!

just seems like my buds always keep that wet grassy smell and after taste that I hate so fucking much.....my buddies say im crazy but i know im not and I know what i smelling and tasting!

I know alot of people say its drying to fast but that can't be the case these hung for 8 days then snipped of stems and dried for another 2 days then baged.....the buds are amazing but just seems like this smell and taste always sticks around so I know im doing something wrong but i just can't figure it out.......is it my water maybe letting plants sit in run off to long????

this is making me go crazy this smell and taste......and everyone knows it right when you trim fresh pot you get that gross smell but it should vanish!

when I ran rocky first run it was so freaking tasty and the smell un real now this run has that nasty wet grass smell in the backround and it won't go....and after a toke its what I taste!

everyother grow I do has it........makes me want to rip my tents down and quit growing it pisses me off that much but id never do that!

anyone thoughts appreciated!
hey mitch, u might try flushing with pure water earlier then u have been during flowering. i have had harvests where there was still too much green (nitrogen) left at harvest and it can give u that chlorophyll smell and taste. just like wet grass. i would try it on just a couple plants. u won't ruin ur havest and u can compare them to your regularly run plants. good luck

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

hey mitch, u might try flushing with pure water earlier then u have been during flowering. i have had harvests where there was still too much green (nitrogen) left at harvest and it can give u that chlorophyll smell and taste. just like wet grass. i would try it on just a couple plants. u won't ruin ur havest and u can compare them to your regularly run plants. good luck

thx rollon for advice......I think im just going crazy they taste fine and lots of people have verified....got in car accident recenty and banged my head pretty good I guess a lil harder then I thought cause im saying some dumb shit lol......I think im just way to fussy bout shit and should prolly relax a lil more and be happy with what im doing!

cheers bro!

Top Bottom