For Sale Romulan Genetics - Veteran Owned, Small Batch

• Thread starter romulangenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
I wanted to make a post to point out that I typically only show plants from our stress test crops.. meaning this photo here wasn't from a well grown Romulan BX1 but instead was from one run in extreme conditions, stress tested beyond what any grower would do on accident.

It was in a 1g. pot, like most of our stress testers and put through very high heat, over and under watering, excessive nutrient feeding, light schedule interruptions and adjustments, intentionally introduced to pests like mites, thrips, aphids, etc.. I don't release anything that doesn't pass my severe stress testing, and my reason for showing folks only pictures of the stress test plants, and not my best grows, is so that when you grow it out yourself.. you get something better than what you were shown, not the opposite. I hate hype, salesmanship tactics, feeding people glossy sugar coated information just to make a buck. I prefer grass roots, word of mouth, small batch, and a close relationship to my customers.

There are some exceptions to this photo rule of mine, but generally I tell people over and over if it's not stress tested photos I'm sharing with you. My entire goal as a breeder is to provide Genetics that are easy to grow, easy to harvest high quality flower from, and are very enjoyable to smoke... by anyone. I'm not aiming for big commercial growers as my target audience here. I want home growers, guerrilla crop masters, blue collar weekend hobbyists, and everyone to have something they can count on in their grow room.

Rom Edit copy

Jakecan

Jakecan

Appreciate that! It's nice to know that you put so much time and effort ensuring you release top quality genetics. Theres nothing worse than growing out the strain of the month just to find out its absolute garbage and hermies on you seeding out your entire crop! I'm excited to grow some of your upcoming releases!

mancorn

mancorn

Love the Romulan video of your NorCal grow! Are these grown inland or coastal? My rH looks brutal (90/night, 60+/day) for the next few days and can never grow anything that thick and dense without significant rot. Do you have any sativa dominate strains?

E6799312 8C85 43BB A8ED 8516A080EA52

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
Love the Romulan video of your NorCal grow! Are these grown inland or coastal? My rH looks brutal (90/night, 60+/day) for the next few days and can never grow anything that thick and dense without significant rot. Do you have any sativa dominate strains?
Thank you! That video is actually grown by Seth from Str8organics. Not sure if he had that grow in the bay area or more inland in Humboldt. But judging by the gunshot at the very end, I'd say it's most likely Emerald Triangle. 😉👌

Romulan is sativa dominant. It's been routinely misclassified over the years by growers, due to the original breeders aiming for shorter, stocky plants during their selection process. Romulan is 4 parts landrace Sativa and 1 part indica.

She does well in just about any climate, and I think you'll find she handles your environment well. Ive heard great things from many coastal growers in California, growers in the UK, and other places known for extreme humidity.

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
Romulan "BX1" regular seeds

Available now through our website, and at almost all of our seed bank partners:
ACE Seeds (EU)
DC Seed Exchange
Well Grown Seeds
Deeply Rooted Seed Bank
Neptune Seed Bank
etc.. (see website for full seed bank partners page with links)

Rom bx1 9wks 2053 copy

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
Wish I could find a pack or two of your Cannalien f1's, would love to hunt through those.
Ill be making more of those eventually.. it is too bad that most of my releases sell out uber fast.

But for now our Ceiling Licker (F1) regs just got put up on our website for release.. Im dropping the seeds early, and only THCFarmer people who read this will know that sales are live already (everyone else has been told to check at 9pm pst tonight).

PSX 20210920 202917

Ceiling Licker (F1) regs
[JB Chem x Romulan]
Indica Dominant
Short stature, extreme couch lock effects

Hellablaked

Hellablaked

I've been trying to find a legit clone of romulan for months and trying to find a seed form that has all the attributes is difficult... I have a pack from AK Bean brains and Def seeds. Hoping to find something nice in them.. how does your beans differ? Any discount for Rollitup pals? 🍻🤠😎

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

instead was from one run in extreme conditions, stress tested beyond what ALMOST any grower would do on accident.
Oh ye of little faith. I have seen some pretty incredible grows walk through the door.

I got your back don't need ppl coming back at ya for some absurdity.

BTW do you happen to ship up to the great white north? Home of the hockey fight, snowplow drivers that wait until you finish shoveling to leave a nice 3 foot curb of ice across the driveway and of course Bob and Doug Makenzie?

3 balls

3 balls

Hello, my name is Jake. Im the owner of Romulan Genetics. For those of you interested, we have a website link here:

And a list of our seed bank distribution partners here:

This photo below is of Romeoz, a collaboration with Katsu Seeds. This one drops in Feb. 2022.

View attachment 1168638
The detailed description of the specifics of strains on your site is outstanding! So many outfits have a pic and a price, it's nuts.

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
I've been trying to find a legit clone of romulan for months and trying to find a seed form that has all the attributes is difficult... I have a pack from AK Bean brains and Def seeds. Hoping to find something nice in them.. how does your beans differ? Any discount for Rollitup pals? 🍻🤠😎
I've never grown AK Beans and Ive never heard of Def Seeds. But I can tell you for starters my Romulan is pure and not a cross strain.. which AK said himself he used NL to make his Romulan, or something like that (maybe it was ATF, I forget..), in any event he said its a cross that he backed a bit to the clone cut he has that he got from an old timer that lives fairly close to me. So technically, and literally its not Romulan. Almost every version out there is like that.. not a true and pure Romulan but tainted from the get go. Just like Federation Seeds, Next Generation Seeds, etc..

Other than that, I can add that Ive seen many people happy with their seed versions. I know that AK has a reputation for doing good work, so Id say you may be happy with his Romulan seeds too. Ive also seen many people happy with my Romulan seeds, and clone cut. Dark Heart Nursery has sold my cut in California for the past few years, but this season its on hiatus as they focus on some new things.. itll be back though, ive been assured that I can tell people to keep their eyes open for it down the road.

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
Oh ye of little faith. I have seen some pretty incredible grows walk through the door.

I got your back don't need ppl coming back at ya for some absurdity.

BTW do you happen to ship up to the great white north? Home of the hockey fight, snowplow drivers that wait until you finish shoveling to leave a nice 3 foot curb of ice across the driveway and of course Bob and Doug Makenzie?
We just a few months ago had to stop shipping to Canada.. and it hurt badly. They were our best customers for years. Now customs wants a Phytosanitary certificate to pass seeds through, and as a whole it looks like they are trying to get your citizens to not import any canna products. Since we cant obtain a phytosanitary certificate for cannabis seeds.. its a dead end, and I dont like trying to sneak stuff through thats already been confiscated from that area. (well, it was actually shipped back safely to us.. but I hate customers waiting, and not getting their order and us only being able to give a refund).

When we started we shipped all over the world, except Iran, Syria, and N. Korea (yes, we had people from all three try to place an order). Over time we have only had Argentina and Canada become an issue, but when flu bullshit happened we cut back out of respect of our customers.. and limited our shipping to just a few overseas countries.. just felt wrong shipping packages all over the world while people are getting sick with a nasty flu. But Canada remains on our no go list.. we have several seed bank partners that can ship there though. And almost all of them carry our full line up.. whats left at least (we sell out stupid fast).

Last edited:
romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
The detailed description of the specifics of strains on your site is outstanding! So many outfits have a pic and a price, it's nuts.
I always grow things myself, stress test grow them as well, take my own photos, smoke it for weeks in all forms that I can.. hash, rosin, flower, etc.. and I have dozens of test growers grow and smoke it at their own locations and report back, some even send me flower samples so I can see how it changes in different climates.. I was taught how to do this from serious men, who took this very seriously.. and this all started as a family heirloom thing after my pops passed and all he was able to leave to me was some seeds and a clone after my step mother took the money and ran. Im only approaching the 5 year mark of doing this.. but I hope to be able to be around a lot longer, so I will always put the plant first.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

We just a few months ago had to stop shipping to Canada.. and it hurt badly. They were our best customers for years. Now customs wants a Phytosanitary certificate to pass seeds through, and as a whole it looks like they are trying to get your citizens to not import any canna products. Since we cant obtain a phytosanitary certificate for cannabis seeds.. its a dead end, and I dont like trying to sneak stuff through thats already been confiscated from that area. (well, it was actually shipped back safely to us.. but I hate customers waiting, and not getting their order and us only being able to give a refund).

When we started we shipped all over the world, except Iran, Syria, and N. Korea (yes, we had people from all three try to place an order). Over time we have only had Argentina and Canada become an issue, but when flu bullshit happened we cut back out of respect of our customers.. and limited our shipping to just a few overseas countries.. just felt wrong shipping packages all over the world while people are getting sick with a nasty flu. But Canada remains on our no go list.. we have several seed bank partners that can ship there though. And almost all of them carry our full line up.. whats left at least (we sell out stupid fast).
Fair enough... don't blame ya for avoiding the BS bureaucracy.

Top Bottom