For Sale Romulan Genetics - Veteran Owned, Small Batch

• Thread starter romulangenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I've been trying to find a legit clone of romulan for months and trying to find a seed form that has all the attributes is difficult... I have a pack from AK Bean brains and Def seeds. Hoping to find something nice in them.. how does your beans differ? Any discount for Rollitup pals? 🍻🤠😎
No discount on The Farm for fuck it up pals!
20% increase if you admit you are a FIU member:)

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
Head Dent (F1) regs
[Headband x Romulan]
This one drops on November 12th

Head Dent copy

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
Cheers amigo
I found a stockist for Europe on your site, will see if I get lucky when they drop
Will you be posting nearer the dates of the limited edition releases?
ACE Seeds in Europe pretty much only stocks our Romulan reg seeds.

But as soon as flu restrictions lift well be shipping worldwide again directly from our website. We did for years but the flu shipping stuff was too much of a hassle, so we're holding off until at least shipping goes back to normal.

And yes, anytime a release is coming up you'll see a post here letting people know.✌😊

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Anywhere we can read on the ancestry of romulan? I can remember this being around when I first started growing around 2006 or so

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
In case people aren't sure, our website link is in our bio here. And we have always had a guarantee in place. This is what's on our site (we just edited this to make it more visible).

I can't stress enough to send an email and not message me directly. I'm a USMC vet with issues. Anger. PTSD. Physical pain including Fibromyalgia and CIRS. So I'm rarely on point and centered. Most days I'm totally lost in pain. I pay my sales manager to keep this ship afloat because I can only really focus on breeding, test growing, and taking photos.. im terrible at everything else for the most part. So if you have any problems, it's rare but we understand that not everything will go perfectly for everyone, just send an email and she will answer it quickly and take care of you. ✌

Screenshot 20211012 084536 Instagram

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
In case people aren't sure, our website link is in our bio here. And we have always had a guarantee in place. This is what's on our site (we just edited this to make it more visible).

I can't stress enough to send an email and not message me directly. I'm a USMC vet with issues. Anger. PTSD. Physical pain including Fibromyalgia and CIRS. So I'm rarely on point and centered. Most days I'm totally lost in pain. I pay my sales manager to keep this ship afloat because I can only really focus on breeding, test growing, and taking photos.. im terrible at everything else for the most part. So if you have any problems, it's rare but we understand that not everything will go perfectly for everyone, just send an email and she will answer it quickly and take care of you. ✌

View attachment 1178322
Solid. I wish you nothing but the best. Be well.
burnz

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Are you guys shipping to Australia at the moment? Or am I better hunting through the seed banks? These plants are gorgeous and I'd love to bring that fire down under.

Latest posts

Top Bottom