For Sale Romulan Genetics - Veteran Owned, Small Batch

• Thread starter romulangenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
Are you guys shipping to Australia at the moment? Or am I better hunting through the seed banks? These plants are gorgeous and I'd love to bring that fire down under.
No, usps isn't shipping at all to AU temporarily unless you pay for express which is like 70usd.. so we've halted international shipping until the flu restrictions are removed and shipping returns to normal.

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
Trying out new things with my photography.. this is an attempt at making an image appear to be 3D, or look as if its jumping out of the picture.

Hope you all like it. :)

PSX 20211010 202907

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
Do you know what day?? That Berning cap looks like something I'd like to try!
I dont yet. Its up to Neptune, but they should at least have everything on hand by Thursday. So maybe around there, or just after.

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
Do you know what day?? That Berning cap looks like something I'd like to try!
I just got word from Neptune Seed Bank.. the drop is tomorrow, Thursday at 1620 pst.. aka 4:20pm pacific standard time.

They'll also be releasing our Head Dent (F1) collab with Katsu Seeds, and they restocked our Romulan seeds as well.

Jakecan

Jakecan

I just got word from Neptune Seed Bank.. the drop is tomorrow, Thursday at 1620 pst.. aka 4:20pm pacific standard time.

They'll also be releasing our Head Dent (F1) collab with Katsu Seeds, and they restocked our Romulan seeds as well.
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up :)!

3 balls

3 balls

Neptune doesn't include the detailed descriptions of the strain characteristics you put together, at least not for the stank cake they have up now. I would love to know the particulars of the Romulan Blueberry!

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
Neptune doesn't include the detailed descriptions of the strain characteristics you put together, at least not for the stank cake they have up now. I would love to know the particulars of the Romulan Blueberry!
That is correct. They dont ever put up the detailed info that we send, so on this drop we didnt even send it. They will only have the flowering time, and the crosses used once this goes live.

She is a very resilient plant, and passed my severe stress testing with flying colors. Smoke is excellent and has been a favorite among my testers, and those that have gotten a chance to smoke it. Many report a strong Blueberry taste, but I find its just hints with mostly earthy tones. Really good bag appeal on this one, with nice effects that leave you very relaxed and in the mood to chill.

Romulan Blueberry (F1)

Easy to grow cultivar, that puts out frosty, blue and purple tinted flowers that pack an excellent punch and indica dominant effects. Tastes consist of earthy, blueberry, astringent, and pine. Smells are similar. Average stretch and yields, with a medium height and Christmas tree style structure.

TypeHYBRID
FormatStandard Photoperiod
Sativa / Indica ratio60 % INDICA / 40 % SATIVA
Flowering indoors9-10 weeks
Flowering outdoorsOctober
YieldAverage
Resistance against spider mitesAverage
Resistance against powder mildewAverage
Resistance against botrytisAverage
Resistance against white flyAverage
Resistance against coldAverage
Resistance against heatAverage
GeneticsRomulan x Blueberry (DJ Short F4)
StructureBlueish-Purple flowers, good inter-nodal spacing, 1-2x stretch
BouquetEarthy, Blueberry, Astringent, Pine
HighIndica body effects, with a hybrid head high
Growing TipsEasy grow for any level or experience, both indoors and outdoors.

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
@romulangenetics would you be able to put out the info for berning cap as well?
Berning Cap (F1)

Easy to grow, easy to trim, and good yields pair well with the excellent bag appeal of this cultivar. Floral, Pine, and a sweet kush flavors are what you’ll taste and smell from these flowers. Effects are indica dominant, with a heavy head high and a super relaxed body. Laziness, and laughter are commonly experienced by smokers.

TypeHYBRID
Sativa / Indica ratio50 % INDICA / 50 % SATIVA
Flowering indoors8-9 weeks
YieldAbove Average
Genetics(Runtz x MAC1) x Romulan
StructureTree style structure, good inter-nodal spacing, 1-2x stretch
BouquetFloral, Pine and sweet kush
HighIndica body effects, lazy body effects with a heavy head high
Growing TipsEasy grow for any level or experience, excellent for indoor/commercial grows

Jakecan

Jakecan

Damn! I'm pretty sure they either didn't upload it or it's already sold out. Was checking all day yesterday until about 4pm PT and nothing had uploaded. Checked today and there's 6 cultivars but no berning cap!

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
Damn! I'm pretty sure they either didn't upload it or it's already sold out. Was checking all day yesterday until about 4pm PT and nothing had uploaded. Checked today and there's 6 cultivars but no berning cap!
It sold out almost instantly. But we are sending them a restock. ✌️

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
This background took forever to make. Head Dent seeds drop Friday at several seed banks of ours, and through our own website for anyone interested.

HeadDentArt copy

Head Dent (F1)

Delicious sweet lemon-lime, and pine flavors dominate the genotypes throughout this F1 progeny. This collaboration with Katsu Seeds has been one of our favorite smokes for relaxing back, and letting the stress melt away. Very few if any negatives about this heavy indica dominant effects leaning cultivar. She is gentle, yet strong. Potent in all the right ways, and smooth around her edges. You’ll be laughing, enjoying life, and extremely relaxed after smoking Head Dent. The effects and the taste will have you smoking more than you should, and emptying jars before you know it. Easy to grow, gorgeous plants that fade with reds and purples.

TypeHYBRID
Sativa / Indica ratio40 % INDICA / 60 % SATIVA
Flowering indoors9-10 weeks
YieldAbove Average
GeneticsHeadband x Romulan
StructureGreat inter-nodal spacing, Very easy to trim, 2x stretch
BouquetSweet, Lemon-Lime, Earth, Pine, Gas
HighIndica dominant effects, relaxed body with a smooth head high, slightly energetic
Growing TipsEasy grow for any level or experience, excellent for indoor or outdoor grows

Latest posts

Top Bottom