Ron paul for president

• Thread starter joeca1i
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bluenote

Love RP. Met him at the Capital four years ago. Got a big RP banner in font of my house.... However I do not believe the establishment would ever allow him to become president. Get rid of the IRS get rid of the FED and return to a gold standard of currency-SE

Might want to take a look at the Forex and manipulation of the precious metals market prior to endorsing that gold standard quite so readily.

Fiat currency doesn't work , but at this juncture the gold standard would be a merely incremental improvement.

joeca1i

joeca1i

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd1Twnoq-Dw&feature=BFa&list=WL14B6D033954E64C3&lf=mh_lolz[/YOUTUBE]

joeca1i

joeca1i

END THE TSA [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG8dNxLVpFE&feature=player_embedded#![/YOUTUBE]

C

calbunn

The polls are rigged guys. Paul is much higher then the reports indicate.

Think about it. We can bank on line and file tax returns....but why can't we be given a receipt where and when we vote that gives us a unique number that is only associated with our vote. Then we can go on line to a website that allows you to enter the receipt number and your SSN to make sure your vote COUNTED! This is complete and utter bull shit that these fucks don't give RP the respect or credit for his service and his message! I hate main stream media and their agendas.

Nothing will change until we get a Ron Paul and law enforcement, in this case a sheriff, who told the FED that if they seized anyone's assets, including legal MMJ grows without a warrant that they would be met 'force with force'. This is our elected representatives responsibilities. This sheriff knows his job.

http://theweedlynews.com/?p=10951

joeca1i

joeca1i

agree,WE need to get rid of those new voting machines. [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tt1DWBV6pI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

joeca1i

joeca1i

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAhOXZGzqc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

A vote for RP will be a vote for Obama........ and this holds true even more if he runs as an Independent. Just draining votes for the Dem's.

That's ok. Fek'em. RP is the only R who could beat Obama. He IS the trump card. They want to diss him and then expect his supporters to vote against all their values?!? If they're too stupid to get on board, it's their own fault.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

A vote for RP will be a vote for Obama........ and this holds true even more if he runs as an Independent. Just draining votes for the Dem's.
Guess im voting for obama then bitch(never thought id say that!),Go RP!I freakin hate it when dumbasses say"your just wasting your vote,after all its mine to do with as i wish,im sure not gonna vote for someone else inferior because someone tells me im wasting my vote.Everyone should vote their conscience not what the news or internet bitches tell you too!

st0ne

st0ne

They have computerized tally machines?
They abstain Ron Paul from public media?

Noam Chomsky himself has said that he will never achieve presidency because of his lack of financial support.
We call ourselves a democracy, yet it is a fucking joke. We are a fascist country, with multinational ties trying to control the entire world.

It's a fucking scam. Nothing is coincidence. Blacks are killing themselves for a reason. The epidemic prison population. The wars. The poverty of Africa etc. The consumerism. The destruction of our earth. Fossil fuels, when we have superior technology.

A fucking scam. Global domination played by fear and propaganda. It's been going on for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

Fighting isn't the answer, and yet these fuckers heads should be on sticks.
We need to stop thinking in separate factions and profit, and start thinking in sustainability, humanitarianism, environmentalism. We are all one, tied into the same energy. Dependent.

Money is a fraud that was created to in debt people? Watch the show on Youtube, called "The Money Masters."

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I don`t think anyone has all the answers ,nor do I think the Exec Office can turn this country around all by It`s self,but there isn`t anyone beside RP that has a clue where to start. Some of his ideas have already been considered by mainstream oponients. Even if he doesn`t make it, he represents a lot of voters and he is getting his message across. I plan on voting for RP,if he desides to turn in, I`ll vote for him as a write in. Your vote counts people! If we elect anyone else we can expect some of the same old, same old, and alot of arguing and finger pointing as things keep getting worse!

smokie

smokie

I think you have this backwards, it would seem it would benefit Romney.
I thought this was funny and true
Bush

Top Bottom