Rounders Gone APE

• Thread starter rounders02
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr Green

really looking good and filling out nicely... would love to get this strain to run sometime.. love the smell of grapes!!! thanks for sharing..

R

rounders02

what up Zoo,Mr.Green thanks,yeah looks like they are going too starting to fill in, i am love this smell, like some grape kool aid:)looks like it is going to be som nice smoke...

HPIM2024 3
HPIM2016 2
HPIM2022 2
B

BITYmagicBeanz

looking good rounders.defontly something special. u gna keep her?

R

rounders02

hey what up bity, thanks bro..yeah i likeing her so far,took a couple cuttings going to run it again,thinking might keep her around, want to see how she bulks up, if its a decent yeilder i wll most likely keep her.

R

rounders02

what PGW:hi thanks alot, i thinking in aweek or 2 this baby going to show herself really..

B

Blaner123Doobie

Way to go Rounders :-) Ummm grape kool aid huh, cannot wait to see how she smokes for ya :-)

R

rounders02

thanks guys:yes:yes been using Zoo's feed schedule on these and they been working good and fairly easy,cant wait to smoke some..

R

rounders02

alright got a chance to take a few more better pix of the Grape Ape hope you all enjoy, she is getting more resin by the day and stanks so oh so Good:D

HPIM2079 2
HPIM2080 2
HPIM2081 3
HPIM2082 2
P

ProGroWannabe

Duuude! Are those pistils really a golden yellow color, or is that just the light?

R

rounders02

what up bro,yup that how she looks, just started to figure out how my camrea works best and finnally got some good pix. yah man this girl been gettng sticky to high hell the past few days. this plant is really surprising me.

R

rounders02

some more shots at week 6....starting to gain some weight and color,the smell getting more intense very grapey:clapping

HPIM2151 2
HPIM2156 2
HPIM2163 2
E

edelephant

Looking lovely rounders. I got a girl of this in flower now at day 42. Stinking of grapey purply goodness. Cant wait. How long you letting her go?

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

oo...looks very sweet and frosty. I have to grow some grape ape now...the fruity ones are my favorite! Are you using any CO2 on these plants?

R

rounders02

thanks edelephant like that avatar.. i too cant wait,and mine is also smelling of grapey purple,man its a grea smell aint it,i plan on letting her go about 9weeks, 10 at the most, tha a goo 10-14 day flush.

milehighchic,thanks for stopping in a the nice comments,nah no Co2, i using Canna nutes A+B, and canna Pk13/14with some boost,just switch to this not on these grows,been working well..

E

edelephant

are you getting any purpling on her yet? Mine at 42 is starting to purple up a little bit on the smaller leaf tips but it might be due to me putting her out on the porch to absorb some sunlight at 62-64 degrees.

The way she's looking now Im guessing right around 9/10 weeks as well.

Mine is also a tad bit leafier but Im guessing that has to do with me putting her out on the porch a few hours every day to absorb some wicked sun light.

we should be smoking on some grape ape right around the same time.

R

rounders02

yeah starting to purple under the leaves, hopefully in the next week it should color up more and be nice and purp..we sure should looks like we started almost on the same day.

Top Bottom