• Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
carefull with that foil it makes hot spots....looking good bro:D

Noob78

Noob78

Tattoojim, just checked out some of your thread nice and cool strains are they mostly clones or you a seed guy?

Noob78

Noob78

IMG 2024
IMG 2023
IMG 2026

IMG 2023
IMG 2024

Day 14 of veg

Noob78

Noob78

i run seeds...some times i clone what i have on hand...
that thread is a roller coaster....i been fucking up hard, but now im gonna try to make a come up...again lol
I see you get some crazy strains whats your favorite a must get

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
if you ever see a strain called the mask, its made by sannies seeds/ was made...snatch it up fast, she is a fav in my house..
subcool makes one called dairy queen, another fav
any thing that ogr does is fire in my book...:D
bro that is a realy hard one to say...im on my journey to find my perfect strains for me....im a bubba kush lover too, and you cant go wrong with that one.....i could go on and on bro lol I LOVE WEED....IT MAKES MY LIFE SO MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
BTW IF YOU SEE THE MASK HIT ME UP... im out of pure stock....just home made fems:(

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
How you make homemade fems?
this is not recomended bro...............i.stressed the plant till it hermed..it will pollenate its self, but IT WILL PASS HERM TRATES ALSO. so i wouldnt do it unless you have a stable enviroment to test them in

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Thanks, just trying to figure out the best way to start to make crosses when time comes, first getting hard to find seeds and strains is the problem, and knowing what is dank and what is average is the thing to.
lots of dank at the bay....logic has some fire bubba crosses

Latest posts

Top Bottom