Day 16 of veg
IMG 2028
IMG 2030
IMG 2031
IMG 2033
IMG 2034

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

yeah man, check out some test grows here, logic/divine def has some BANGIN shit out and available right now.

stoked on watchin the OG18. hope you dont mind, but heres what you have to look forward to, these are nugs from my buddies keeper pheno. crazy good stone, not the best yielding one he said, but quality over quantity all day.
004 3
005 3
006 3

Noob78

Noob78

Thanks those nugs look dank, and what is a test grow, i have a idea but not sure

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

haha if there is an unreleased line or something of the sort, usually if its a good breeder people will want to put their grow on the line and check out some untested genetics for a friend.

almost all breeders here have them, logic knows how to pick em i guess, cause all of them on here can put down some heat, no hype.

and i mean test grows or not, just check out the forums, there will be grow diaries of dank all over.

check waayne, skunkmasterflex, makingoo, motiv303, walterwhitefire, they all have rockin fuckin work from quite a few different heads on here.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
bro your plant look super healthy....im gonna say, it looks like something was on the leaf. and burned it...do you top of nutes through the stones?

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
edit ... do you top off nutes through stones?

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
the guy at the hydro store, that sold me my hydro farms....he said he just dumps strait nutes thru the stones...i laughed at him and said; i mix in a bucket, food and ph it...it might b ok to do that , but i feel that its better to mix then add to rez..
you are doing great bro...my first run in them buckets was a flop. i had a nice root mass, but the top of the plants never got that lush green color..so i axed them lol
keep up the good work man:)

Noob78

Noob78

the guy at the hydro store, that sold me my hydro farms....he said he just dumps strait nutes thru the stones...i laughed at him and said; i mix in a bucket, food and ph it...it might b ok to do that , but i feel that its better to mix then add to rez..
you are doing great bro...my first run in them buckets was a flop. i had a nice root mass, but the top of the plants never got that lush green color..so i axed them lol
keep up the good work man:)
I get what you saying I just take a dose of nutes and a glass of water mix and the put into res never had a problem, but I would not put nutes straight in, floranova in thick for that stuff

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
i love it when the stalk is bigger up towards the top :D look n good

619ster

619ster

What up Noob? Looking good bro! I love me some LST! Oh and I'll be hitting you up soon in PM. Waiting to see what my boy is gonna send me of them Heri OG crosses. It's a surprise for now. But I'll be putting something aside for you as well, and let you know when the time comes. Peace!

Top Bottom