russet mites

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
well from what i have read forbid kills the eggs abamectin kills the living i was wondering if it would be silly to apply them both at the same time
No, I dont think its silly..I did it that way
Made sense to me
And Im pretty sure it worked

venial

venial

how long ago did you do it? at what ratio per gallon and have you seen any living since? what was your full treatment ?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
how long ago did you do it? at what ratio per gallon and have you seen any living since? what was your full treatment ?

Here is a recap and update on my treatments for russets

morning july 29th,(day 1) I sprayed Aspirin (325mg per gal.) and SM90(couple cap fulls per 4gal bucket)
Then, that evening I sprayed Azamax (1.2ml per gal) and soil drenched with it and 325mg per gal aspirin too.
The plants looked better the next day! :) so we took a break.

Then, I waited till aug.1st (day 4) and I sprayed azamax and sm90 early in the morning.(it was cloudy)

On aug. 2nd, I sprayed with Caps Biowar foliar and seagreen.

On the 3rd, I suited up in tyvek, wore goggles, gloves and a respirator, Then,
I sprayed Avid and SM90

On the 4th (Day 7) I sprayed Biowar foliar and Seagreen again because they seem to like that..and they were all growing new leaves! :)

I rested on the 5th :)
Then, in the morning, aug. 6th, day 9
I sprayed Both, Avid(1.2ml per gal) and Forbidf4((1.2ml per gal) and a few caps of sm90 all at the same time.
24 hours later,
the next morning (day 10) i rinsed them off real good, and then used the Met52 ec. That stuff is strange and im not sure if I even did that well..
shit wouldn't stay mixed, i had to keep mixing it. (need to try again later)

So, then, yesterday,Aug. 8th (day11) I sprayed the Flying skull Nuke em.
day 12...I pruned some innards :)

venial

venial

@SpiderK i'm already a couple weeks into flower, i saw a post by a moderator on another thread that I currently can't find i think his name is obsl33t or something along those lines but he claimed abamectin will keep them at bay a couple months and i should be harvesting right around the time it comes out of the plant, i think early october which is at least 49 days from today and I was going to keep up with weekly spraying of pyganics and azamax, and ed rosentheals maybe a little monteray takedown rotate between them every 3-4 days and all of them being organic as well !!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
@venial Get some of Caps Bio War Foliar. Great stuff

SpiderK

SpiderK

no .....

but during study on the subject i noticed many had issues later in flower. when they show on the tips of new growth, the plants/outdoor area is infested .......

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
no .....

but during study on the subject i noticed many had issues later in flower. when they show on the tips of new growth, the plants/outdoor area is infested .......
They had issues after treating with abamectin and forbid?

venial

venial

i didn't do the forbid just the abamectin and looks like i still have some i swear i saw them moving under a 100x this 60x is the only one with a camera, did the abamectin like 48 hours ago was pretty sure i did a through job but looks like i didn't i used a wetting agent and all. how long did you wait before you checked?

FttOotb
NfOOHj9
VSCZsbb
SpiderK

SpiderK

i think i bookmarked it, ill look ....

it was a triple application of forbid, avid and something else on mag'. but in general i noticed in a few thread even on this site. cali has a big problem in general with bugs in agriculture so its not like its your fault & in canna the clone game is a recipe for disaster in cali ...

but once the chem application stops i'd use neem 5 times per week, go heavy 2 teaspoons per spray bottle & totally soak everything. use leadsleds idea's with organic solutions.... spray the area around the grow with chems, chop down weeds, long grass anything near your grow & keep the cats other animals out of that area.

venial

venial

here's a better view if anyone would like to zoom in see how most of them are brown does that indicate death and could the moving ones have hatched after the fact isn't abamectin systemic and stay for a few days? i used almost 1/4 of a gallon on each lady out of an atomizer so lack of coverage would baffle me

http://i.invalid.com/FttOotb.jpg
http://i.invalid.com/NfOOHj9.jpg
http://i.invalid.com/VSCZsbb.jpg

SunGrown

SunGrown

i didn't do the forbid just the abamectin and looks like i still have some i swear i saw them moving under a 100x this 60x is the only one with a camera, did the abamectin like 48 hours ago was pretty sure i did a through job but looks like i didn't i used a wetting agent and all. how long did you wait before you checked?
you have damn good eyes to see them at that mag. No way could I...

I am sure you will get them, everything you have stated seems ok to me...spraying the two together I personally wouldn't do without the manufacturer of at least one telling me for sure it is ok, but it likely is ok cause Ken did it with success
Nope..I have looked several times now, I cant find any:)
Mine are still all gone!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I didnt check until after I had spray a few times..
Hit em again! with both this time

SpiderK

SpiderK

thats another issue ....

many peeps say " some mites " spit the chems back in your face & laugh. super bugs now ....

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter

I am sure you will get them, everything you have stated seems ok to me...spraying the two together I personally wouldn't do without the manufacturer of at least one telling me for sure it is ok, but it likely is ok cause Ken did it with success

Mine are still all gone!

I sprayed both because a trusted fellow farmer told me he had done it with success

Im Glad you beat em bro!

SunGrown

SunGrown

I def am Leary of animals. Always spelled disaster IMO. Depends on how outdoor the pets are I'd imagine
yeah bro. a friends garden, well a few day back he went over there, and a lot of the smaller girls were pulled up, but just laying on the ground...not dead so he planted them back

next day went to check, same fuckin thing

so he replanted

next day, he caught the neighbors dog in there playing tug of war with the girls till he got them outta the ground!

Top Bottom